Search
Register
peta supporting Burger King
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I believe mini-me has a unique form of dwarfism.
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:57 pm
td3

dwarfs and midgets are different...

pardon my generalization, but:
midgets like to be called "little people" and dwarfs dont like to be called "midgets"

one, not sure of which, has a regular torso but small limbs

they dont have big heads, its an optical illusion.... ha

their heads are regular size, they just look big due to what they are on top of

im pretty sure that dwarfs dont have regular sized heads

http://www.hankthedwarf.com/media/hank3.mpg

i dunno.... ask Gordo

td3

Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:15 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Flogg The Dawlphin

Sage Francis wrote:
why are you feeding into Flogg's reasoning? It's nonsense.

The implication was not that you can ONLY eat grain. Jesus Christ. Mental midgets will NOT take over this forum. They will be dealt with.

Please don't encourage false reasoning.

did i say that vegans can only eat grain?
here's what i'm saying... eat what you want, i think you should commend PETA for giving vegetarians another option (as superficial as it may be) when they eat fast food.

would you rather they DIDN'T serve veggie burgers?

using the slavery analogy, it's not like one day slavery just stopped. there were many, many obstacles along the way for abolitionists... if you guys want to eventually force your ridiculous morales upon the entire planet, you know what? maybe one day it may happen, don't you think that veggie burgers is a start?

maybe turning one or two meat eaters onto veggie burgers through a venue like burger king WILL make a difference. bitching about it and wishing that BK never even offered a vegetarian alternative can't and WON'T.

P.S. sage, you're old and your fans can't dance. and to think i respected you. even AFTER i apologized for my drunken attitude towards your nerd-beef with barman, you still gave me these snide fucking remarks. did you ever think paul barman might be more marketable thank you? you whine and bicker about why it couldn't be you... maybe if you weren't too busy talking about veganism and making absurd metaphors about how you're too good for sex-- do what you want, i still like your music, and you still have a niche market, but don't cry about it if MTV doesn't want any part of it.
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:50 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

you ARE my fan.

And I'm fucking ashamed of it.

Does your brain have a mosh pit all by itself in that spacey head of yours?
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:54 pm
dorkasaurus

loved the slavery analogy.

and i am right
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:21 pm
darianluv

since we're taliking about vegeterians I would just like to say something.

The other day my little brother stepped on a dead bird the cat had killed. This was really upsetting to him. In an attempt to make him feel better i mentioned that chicken ws also a bird that was killed and people eat that, not just step on it. He is now trying out vegetarianism, he says he never realized that the food he ate ever had real life. This was not my intention but i think its cool.

Meat is gross and unhealthy. If people realized how their meat was handled they would not want to eat it. The human stomach is not well equipped at digesting meat. It cloggs your intestestines with shit. Except fish... I consider myself a vegetarian but i eat fish. I reason that the earth is covered mostly by water and fish only have like a 20 second memory, plus i know where its been.
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:33 pm
darianluv

slavery still exists... in more than one way.
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:34 pm
August Spies

Vegans/vegetarians make many good arguments, but they make a lot of stupid ones.

Humans are definilty built for eating meat. Like all higher primates. However, humans genearly eat far more meat that we are "supposed to" or would in a nature state (monkies eat meat when they can get it, but its rare).
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
darianluv

When I first heard that we don't digest meat well i didn't believe it because humans have always eaten meat. But its true. That shit just builds up in your system.
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 9:24 pm
August Spies

again, only if you eat a lot (which most people do)
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 9:28 pm
darianluv

Then why is it a stupid argument?
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 9:58 pm
August Spies

cause it is not an argument against eating meat, but against eating too much meat. Vegans I knwo (not saying you) claim like god or someone bulit us to not be able to eat meat so its immoral for us too.
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 10:00 pm
Flogg The Dawlphin

"you ARE my fan.

And I'm fucking ashamed of it.

Does your brain have a mosh pit all by itself in that spacey head of yours?"

:cry:
weepy-weepy

i'm not trying to sound arrogant here, and i'm not going to make any claims other than hard fact, but my iq tests between 145-152... in other words, while i can't go around pretending to be better than all of you (because 152 isn't absurdly high, and because i have no evidence that it's higher than any of yours'), it's high enough where you really shouldn't be calling me an idiot. we may have different beliefs, we may despise each other, but don't make any implications that you can't back up. you've met me sage, i have no reason to bullshit you... i didn't have to apologize to you, but i did.

i visited this board for the past day or so to discuss veganism (and musical elitism) with other people, and i think i've been moderately polite (although no "lifestyle" argument can be held without some petty bickering), yet you came back once again to fucking call me stupid.

say what you want, bro--you're a self-righteous, petty, asshole. get over yourself. i apologized for calling you out the same fucking night i did it. even at the show i told you to be easy and that it was my fault for bringing barman up.

damn.
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:56 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

you are stupid.
Post Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:02 am
August Spies

you brag about your IQ score then call sage Arrogant?
Post Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:07 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next