Search
Register
Is Esoteric directing this to Sage?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

td3

i think those hats are corney and i dont know ANY girl that thinks they look good on guys... maybe its the area im in though... who knows

weird fad anyway

ok this thread is spent

td3
Post Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheDude

I seen skaters rockin' those hats for years, that shit aint new. Fools from the Shape Shifters (skaters) have rocked em for a while too.
Post Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:28 pm
August Spies

"the first i ever saw doing it was the traveler punks."

yeah the traveler punks and metal-core/romulan kids have been rocking them for years... but what the fuck is going on here?! its a fucking hat!

its not even like your debating who first started dressing "gansta" you are just talking about one small accessory.
Post Thu Oct 24, 2002 5:20 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
favian

Re: Is Esoteric directing this to Sage?  Reply with quote  

td3 wrote:
"I am not listening to that psuedo intellectual hug rap, I'll tell you that. You know, that shit people lump in with us as underground hip-hop....the rapper starts with the fake poetic self-deprocating bullshit- "oh all I ever wanted was a hug, the gleam of my father's eye was more like a shrug, my tree of life was more like a shrub, you didn't have to kick me down the stairs." Some bullshit like that. Fuck that, this is hip-hop. R-A-P. Respect the fucking craft. Just because your shit is "experimental" doesn't mean it's good, kid. My girl makes experimental brownies every night and they suck. But then there will be that nerd in the trucker hat who eats them to be different." - Eso

sounds like it to me.. thats corney
td3

thats amazing. i am not sure how much of this is directed to sage. but this is a stupid thing for him to say, and i always liked eso. wtf
now i am torn between liking his music and thinking he's a jackass.
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:46 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
futuristxen

You realize by opening all these old wounds, you're confusing the fuck out of me. like time and space man. time and space.
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 1:42 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4