0%  [ 0 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

the mole

RealAudio of my performance from Saturday  Reply with quote  

I did a neat-o performance on Saturday. Here is some RealAudio:
56k -
28k -

What you'll miss by not being able to see it is that I entered wearing cowboy boots and hat, riding piggyback on a guy waering a horse mask. Also, there is a skit in which a bad guy with a big black mustache shoots me. I drop to the floor and a girl and the horse rush to my side. When I get back up, the bad guy tries to shoot me again but he's out of ammo, so I draw my gun and almost shoot him, but I decide to torture him instead by tying him to a chair and rapping in his face. At the end I ride back out on my horse. You also won't be able to see my awesome dancing and mean looks coming from the hardcore hip-hop heads in the back of the room. Enjoy.

Visit my newly updated web site:

And while I'm at it, here's my advertisement for prologo again:
Yes, the new album from prologo(purgatory), entitled CASCV1 (Complete Assholes Sound Congress Vol. 1), is now ready to ship. It costs a mere $6, free international shipping. Each copy features one-of-a-kind home made cover art and links to secret internet-only mp3's. On top of that, it's really good. Listen for yourself - MP3's and RealAudio: In case you don't know, prologo(purgatory) is made up of zack and Maze of Proliteariots. For more info on them, visit To order the CD, via Paypal or mail, visit And for audio, info, and cheap as heck CD ordering for Thesis Sahib, Loganprojects, The Mole, Proliteariots, and more, visit
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:26 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Jump to: