http://sfrstore.myshopify.com/products/cubbiebear-force-back-to-sleep-signed-cd

Here's the first video

Check out the rest and get all info at: www.tinyurl.com/CubbiebearSFR
Post Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:31 pm
PH34R

Thank you for the good music
Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:12 am
DeadAwake

"Religion allows believers to praise a god who consciously lets its creations suffer"

The question of the creator allowing for suffering is one asked by many. However in the course of my existence i have come to find flaws in this idea.

Firstly, I have noticed the self-importance we humans endow ourselves with. If we work with the assumption that there is a multitude of planets harboring life forms, than why would our Earth, that is us who inhabit its surface deserve precedence over the rest? Life on Earth is a very miniscule part of the entire cosmos, and us as individuals, even more so.

Secondly, perhaps it wouldn't even be possible for such an all-encompassing being to nullify our sufferings. Wouldnt that be like me trying to protect a single cell of my body from all fluctuations in temperature, radiation, electro-magnetic waves and physical interactions etc? Its impossible for a parent to protect their child from everything inducing suffering in the world. Parents cant protect themselves from suffering and the inevitable suffering of their children is proof.

Being "asleep" is a topic which very much garners my attention and it seems of many people. That being said, i believe false assumptions are one force which bring us back to sleep.
Post Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Jump to: