Search
Register
interview with Arizona paper 9/24/02
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Press/Interviews/reviews

eclectica

it will blow your mind miss spice. when you get it. go for a long bus ride with the headphones on. guarantied head rush.

.:we donīt all get along but we sing the same song/ party for the fight to write:.
Post Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:09 pm
WantedSpice

My unsigned copy on it's way!!!  Reply with quote  

eclectica wrote:
It (Personal Journals) will blow your mind miss spice. when you get it. go for a long bus ride with the headphones on. guarantied head rush.
Even tho they estimated that it would take 9-10 days to get my CD from Amazon.com cuz I went for the free shipping, they just sent me email confirmation, just a couple of days later, that it was shipped today already.........

So it will be here soon.........Ah, the Amerikan distribution system is something else, it truly is..........and Sage appears to be hooked up to it effectively.........

Lately I have been doing long car rides to the Big City to work with the African immigrant men in the Altzhiemer's ward where my Gramma is.......I help them develop strategies so she won't fight them about changing her clothes twice a day and washing her "bottom".........otherwise the nurses will drug my Gramma into stuporousness to stop her "resistance to cares".............

And judging by some of the interviews and bbs entries that I have read since Sage's performance in the town where I live, I think that the "Personal Journals" CD will be just the thing to listen to on my long drive to the City and back...........
Post Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:13 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2