Search
Register
a different look at the "kobe case"
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Dee

duck_shoe wrote:
To those who think that this girl is lying about being raped, I have one small question: why?

Why would she go through all of this if it never happened? It's not for the money. If money is what she wanted this whole thing would have been settled by now. That's really the only thing that she could possibly have to gain by lying about this, and it's obviously not something that she was after. So why would she lie about it?

Anyone want to answer this? Its a damn good fucking question.

What possible motive does she have?
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:18 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

she is infamous now.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:19 pm
R. Kamidees

djdee2005 wrote:
duck_shoe wrote:
To those who think that this girl is lying about being raped, I have one small question: why?

Why would she go through all of this if it never happened? It's not for the money. If money is what she wanted this whole thing would have been settled by now. That's really the only thing that she could possibly have to gain by lying about this, and it's obviously not something that she was after. So why would she lie about it?

What makes you think it would be settled now if she is in it for the money? If she wins the case, she will get a lot more money than from a settlement. She want lots of money and lots of attention. The latter doesn't seem to be working out, 'cause I don't even know who she is.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:03 am

djdee2005 wrote:
duck_shoe wrote:

nicole brown's and ron goldman's families cleaned up in civil court with their wrongful death suit against orenthal james after he was acquitted. if you take it to court instead of settling out of court you usually get a whole lot more in compensatory and in punitive damages once you win. that oj case set a dangerous precedent with winning in civil court even though the defendant was acquitted in criminal court.

but arent i just stating the obvious?
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:03 am
Dee

Um the thing is with a rape case there is a very good chance he will be aquitted; if she settled, she'd be guaranteed to get a huge amount of money - after all, this is a BASKETBALL SUPERSTAR.

And obviously attention is NOT what she wants, that's why they've gone to such lengths to hide from the press. She's hardly become a camera hog.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:06 am

but does the grotesquely large sum of money she is going to recieve in a civil settlement justify her "inconviences" she is enduring.? she will get several times more after it is all said and done than if she just settled right away and didnt pursue criminal charges. a judge will award more for the pain and suffering endured due to the media exposeure and such.

sometimes the ends justify the means as fucked up as they may be in this particular case.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:08 am
futuristxen

They did a report on sex and sports on ESPN not too long ago, sports stars, especially basketball stars, generally "take care of" their mistresses. If it was just about money something could have been worked out before she ruined her own life and inconvienced Kobe's.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:40 am
duck_shoe

If she wanted money, she would have gone to Kobe before the police and before his wife found out. It would have been a sure thing then. You think she's going to all of this trouble to see Kobe get acquitted and then take him to civil court and hope he's convicted(well, found "liable") there? That seems like quite a longshot, I'm a betting man and even I wouldn't take those odds.

If Kobe is convicted, he goes to jail, and she doesn't gain anything tangible. The time for her to make a grab at his cash has come and gone.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:07 am
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

the mean wrote:
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:
the mean wrote:
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:
Sage, if you were even remotely following the case you would know that when she went for her examine another guys semen and pubes was on her underwear..does that mean she cant be raped not at all. it just shows lack of character on her part...
Are you kidding me? It shows lack of character that she had semen in her underwear? So fucking what? I didn't realize the people on this board were such sexual prudes. And why no mention of Kobe's character for either (1) being a rapist or (2) cheating on his wife? You all suck.

yes it does show lack of character, you seem like a rather highstrung hyper sensitive little individual were you buttraped at metal concert or something dude cuz your taking all this shit way too personal
its common knowledge kobe shouldnt have even put himself in that situation and was wrong for 1..cheating on his wife and 2.if he did indeed force himself on her...but dawg...like i stated..it was all good she had no problem with them screwing in fact why do u think she went up there for?
her only complaint was when he put it in her ass...
you probably think desiree washington was raped too
Ok, "Dawg," thanks for going off on a rant about me, but you never explained how the fact that she had sex shows a lack of character. Unless you just don't like sex.

dude..to rail 3 dudes in 2 days including one after you claim you were raped..dude that shows no character..unless you like that type of chick..
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:55 am
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

have all of you been following the reports?
all her friends and associates say she was starved for fame
and her suicide attempts were to get attention from her ex-boyfriend...she isnt exactly a stable person to begin with

what you dont think she can get a million dollar book deal after this
look..rape is a horrible thing and SHOULDN"T be taken lightly and no one deserves it regardless how many partners they have had .and I do not see anyone saying kobe should get off because he is a basketball player....she went to his room, they fucked,yes they fucked then he tried to put it in her ass and she said no ..the rape was anal not vaginal people
If kobe does get aquitted it will be because the facts in the case do not add up not because he plays for the Lakers,
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:01 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

what are the facts here?

She had sex with 3 guys in two days and this is confirmed?

Even if that IS the case, that doesn't mean she deserved getting ass raped (if that is what happened.)

Right now we are basically arguing over hypothetical situations.

Her character is not flawed just because she has sex with dudes.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:05 am
marge

Most rape cases don't include the victim's sexual history. Her sex life isn't on trial. Whatever happened with Kobe is on trial. I think it's pretty pathetic how Kobe's wife just sat there holding his hand during that press conference actin like he could do no wrong...sportin that big rock he just bought her. Too bad you can't buy her a new backbone.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:15 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dee

marge wrote:
Most rape cases don't include the victim's sexual history. Her sex life isn't on trial. Whatever happened with Kobe is on trial. I think it's pretty pathetic how Kobe's wife just sat there holding his hand during that press conference actin like he could do no wrong...sportin that big rock he just bought her. Too bad you can't buy her a new backbone.

This post and yr "location" just made you my new favorite person.

Please do not take this as obnoxious e-flirting I hate that shit.

Quote:

she went to his room, they fucked,yes they fucked then he tried to put it in her ass and she said no ..the rape was anal not vaginal people

So...he raped her, yes? So what is there to argue about? What does her "character" have to do with anything? What is the difference between anal and vaginal rape, aside from the obvious? THEY ARE BOTH RAPE.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:22 am
daniel door

Sage Francis wrote:
Her character is not flawed just because she has sex with dudes.

why should it matter if she's gay?
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:24 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

what???

Wow. I am officially out of this argument.
Post Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:25 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next