Register
a different look at the "kobe case"
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

No, that doesn't make her a skank.

It does make her deceitful.

Kobe is the skank for fucking around on his wife.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:50 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

Don Knotts wrote:
I'm operating under the assumption that this female wasn't in fact raped.
Why are you operating under that assumption?

Don Knotts wrote:
If that is not a skank, what is? ( not a rhetorical question, I honestly want to know what you guys' def. of skank is )
"Skank" is a word that dudes use to slur women who choose to have multiple sexual partners even though dude in question wishes he could fuck a bunch of girls and would congratulate his buddies for doing the same. It implies sexual inadequecies and a fear of female sexuality. Hope that helps.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:51 pm
Dee

Sage, Fuse, themean, et al on the money.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:11 pm
FuseONE

Don Knotts wrote:
And fuseone , I state my opinion and you ask me to kill myself?

Yea, I'm asking. And copping out behind "it's my opinion, what's your problem" is real fucking lame. Your opinion is that of a goon who is polluting the gene pool with his sexist bullshit-meaning your opinion is far from valid. Every time you post, you make it clear how much farther evolution has to go before people like you get weeded out. I just wish I could live to the day when that actually happens so I don't have to keep coming across girls whose heads are all fucked up from guys like you.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:32 pm
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

Sage, if you were even remotely following the case you would know that when she went for her examine another guys semen and pubes was on her underwear..does that mean she cant be raped not at all. it just shows lack of character on her part...the Media SHOULD respect her privacy as an alleged victim but of course that is not going to happen they're vultures..
they have pics of her leaving her job in the Enquirer this week It's absurd..
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:34 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG wrote:
Sage, if you were even remotely following the case you would know that when she went for her examine another guys semen and pubes was on her underwear..does that mean she cant be raped not at all. it just shows lack of character on her part...
Are you kidding me? It shows lack of character that she had semen in her underwear? So fucking what? I didn't realize the people on this board were such sexual prudes. And why no mention of Kobe's character for either (1) being a rapist or (2) cheating on his wife? You all suck.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:40 pm
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

the mean wrote:
Sage, if you were even remotely following the case you would know that when she went for her examine another guys semen and pubes was on her underwear..does that mean she cant be raped not at all. it just shows lack of character on her part...
Are you kidding me? It shows lack of character that she had semen in her underwear? So fucking what? I didn't realize the people on this board were such sexual prudes. And why no mention of Kobe's character for either (1) being a rapist or (2) cheating on his wife? You all suck.

yes it does show lack of character, you seem like a rather highstrung hyper sensitive little individual were you buttraped at metal concert or something dude cuz your taking all this shit way too personal
its common knowledge kobe shouldnt have even put himself in that situation and was wrong for 1..cheating on his wife and 2.if he did indeed force himself on her...but dawg...like i stated..it was all good she had no problem with them screwing in fact why do u think she went up there for?
her only complaint was when he put it in her ass...
you probably think desiree washington was raped too
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:48 pm
Don Knotts

FuseONE wrote:
Don Knotts wrote:
And fuseone , I state my opinion and you ask me to kill myself?

Yea, I'm asking. And copping out behind "it's my opinion, what's your problem" is real fucking lame. Your opinion is that of a goon who is polluting the gene pool with his sexist bullshit-meaning your opinion is far from valid. Every time you post, you make it clear how much farther evolution has to go before people like you get weeded out. I just wish I could live to the day when that actually happens so I don't have to keep coming across girls whose heads are all fucked up from guys like you.

hahaaha

So if I have an opinion, its a cop out? Uh...yeah, whatever you want.

Lighten up you fuckin drama queen...breathe...count to 10...do whatever you gotta do...I am entitled to my opinion...deal with it HOE

Don't worry, one day you will be a great, and widely respected underground artist...I promise...don't be so frustrated...and oh yea, HHI will return and the banner for your album will be featured on every page they have...so stop stressin
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:37 pm
Dee

If it was "your opinion" that the kkk was a bunch of cool guys you'd get some well deserved shit for it.

So fucking deal. "It's my opinion" is not an argument. Its an excuse to hide ignorance.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:39 pm
MC Pope

Changing the topic slightly ...

Given the insane amount of coverage such a meaningless case seems to be getting in your media, is anyone else kinda disturbed that so many people are turning to a rape trial for entertainment?

I saw a couple of talking heads on Fox News Channel debating the significance of her 'vaginal bruising'. There's something severely wrong with a society where people are watching this stuff for fun. Because there's no other way to explain so much attention for something that matters so little. It's just a year-long episode of 'Law and Order'.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:40 pm
MYOWNCLICHE

Sage Francis wrote:
No, that doesn't make her a skank.

It does make her deceitful.

Kobe is the skank for fucking around on his wife.

Most definetly, why do guys think it okay to do that? They are such
*@*) ups.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:42 pm
FuseONE

Her only complaint?

Jesus fucking christ. So I guess if a girl voluntarily has vaginal intercourse with you, then it's perfectly ok to shove your dick in her ass without her consent, since hey, she's consented to the regular sex anyway, so what's the big deal right? That sounds like the line of reasoning that someone like my pal Don Knotts here would use. You guys would make great friends. You could go around getting girls drunk and fuck them in their ass, and since they aren't awake to say no, it wouldn't count as rape!

And Don, I've been insulted by the best the internet has to offer. If that's all the ammunition you have, then color me disappointed. So try again, nancy.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:13 pm
Don Knotts

FuseONE wrote:

And Don, I've been insulted by the best the internet has to offer. .

LOL
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:21 pm
duck_shoe

To those who think that this girl is lying about being raped, I have one small question: why?

Why would she go through all of this if it never happened? It's not for the money. If money is what she wanted this whole thing would have been settled by now. That's really the only thing that she could possibly have to gain by lying about this, and it's obviously not something that she was after. So why would she lie about it?
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:21 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

the mean wrote:

yes it does show lack of character, you seem like a rather highstrung hyper sensitive little individual were you buttraped at metal concert or something dude cuz your taking all this shit way too personal
its common knowledge kobe shouldnt have even put himself in that situation and was wrong for 1..cheating on his wife and 2.if he did indeed force himself on her...but dawg...like i stated..it was all good she had no problem with them screwing in fact why do u think she went up there for?
you probably think desiree washington was raped too
Ok, "Dawg," thanks for going off on a rant about me, but you never explained how the fact that she had sex shows a lack of character. Unless you just don't like sex.
Post Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:58 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next