View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

MYOWNCLICHE

Did Bush know?  Reply with quote  

about 911?
Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:45 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Bush doesn't even know how to speak intelligently.

I believe there is a possibility that his puppet masters may have known something, but I can't believe he knew anything. He is truly a dumb human being and his higher ups know that.

The problem is, the Bush administration considerably cut back on anti-terrorism efforts because that was Clinton's bag. They thought Clinon was paranoid and they wanted to go back to focusing on Irag and oil. Bin Laden was Clinton's #1 target and when Bush came into office the anti-terrorism team got the shaft. Until 9/11 that is.
Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:54 pm
MYOWNCLICHE

The scary thing is that I think it will happen again.
Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:09 pm
rlorg

All the anecdotal evidence I've seen and heard says you're wrong about Bush being a dumb human being. I don't deny that he's a puppet, but I don't think an unwitting or unwilling one.

From him demanding that Clarke find a way to link 9/11 to Iraq on the day it happened to the " there goes that asshole" incident when he and Cheney were sitting at a a press table during the 2000 election and they thought that the mikes were off. I think that Bush is a whore, a terrible public speaker, and a pretty intelligent guy who knows exactly what he's doing and why he's doing it. Everyone lets him off too fucking easy with the good-natured buffoon bullshit.

I think he's exactly like his mother. She had the whole country fooled with that aww shucks Mommy America act, when the whole time she was the Queen Bee Battleaxe.
Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:33 pm
MAGIstraight

I often think that Bush is dumb as well...

But everyonce in awhile I ask myself... "Could it just be an act?"... all these wrong words and idiotic things coming out of his mouth constantly...

unlikely... I can't think of any advantages you get by acting dumb that would outweigh those of acting smart...

I guess I just like to think...
Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:04 pm
rlorg

language artistry and intelligence are not the same thing.

I know some people who can barely speak at all that are very intelligent.
Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:06 pm
Rhino

Quote:

but I can't believe he knew anything

I willing to bet his dad did though.
Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:36 pm
duke_city

Federal American law enforcment was so poorly organized before 9/11 information took a ridiculous amount of time to be communicated to the appropriate branches of power.

Bush should have known something but he didn't because of our shitty FBI.

All of those who dropped the ball should have been fired and replaced as a symbolic mark that we fucked up.

Instead the bullshit continues with the same idiots employed, more 9/11s are on the horizon I'm certain of it.
Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:51 pm
MessiahCarey

I have no idea who knows what.

At all. I don't think any of us do. We have a bunch of filtered information to judge shit on - but nobody knows what's REALLY happening.

The media has their heads up the assess of their right and left wing agendas, and the general population has formed enough of an opinion on THAT faulty information in order to ignore any information that doesn't fit into their paradigm.

So...to answer your question:

Nobody can answer that, but him, and he's not likely to do so honestly in this political environment (nor would anyone else).

- Shane
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:01 am
MYOWNCLICHE

rlorg wrote:
All the anecdotal evidence I've seen and heard says you're wrong about Bush being a dumb human being. I don't deny that he's a puppet, but I don't think an unwitting or unwilling one.

From him demanding that Clarke find a way to link 9/11 to Iraq on the day it happened to the " there goes that asshole" incident when he and Cheney were sitting at a a press table during the 2000 election and they thought that the mikes were off. I think that Bush is a whore, a terrible public speaker, and a pretty intelligent guy who knows exactly what he's doing and why he's doing it. Everyone lets him off too fucking easy with the good-natured buffoon bullshit.

I think he's exactly like his mother. She had the whole country fooled with that aww shucks Mommy America act, when the whole time she was the Queen Bee Battleaxe.

He wanted an excuse to go to war!!
His mom, I like pearl necklaces don't you especially on Millie.
I always thought he was a puppet,
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:16 am
Don Knotts

Sage Francis wrote:

I believe there is a possibility that his puppet masters may have known something, but I can't believe he knew anything. He is truly a dumb human being and his higher ups know that.

The problem is, the Bush administration considerably cut back on anti-terrorism efforts because that was Clinton's bag. They thought Clinon was paranoid and they wanted to go back to focusing on Irag and oil. Bin Laden was Clinton's #1 target and when Bush came into office the anti-terrorism team got the shaft. Until 9/11 that is.

Who are you saying are the "puppet masters" or "higher ups"?
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:58 am
stillred

His administration is filled w/ his dad's people. Daddy's friends. A cohesive group w/ an ultra right wing agenda-utilizing tragedy to further those aims. Those would be the master.
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:07 am
Alxotty

Don Knotts wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:

Who are you saying are the "puppet masters" or "higher ups"?

The Bilderburgers, the illuminati, the skull and bones, the jewish conspiracy, and the gay conspiracy, duh!
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:43 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

All joking aside, yes.

How the fuck do you think this guy was able to secure a seat in the Whitehouse?
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:13 am
Noisetonepause

Sage Francis wrote:
All joking aside, yes.

How the fuck do you think this guy was able to secure a seat in the Whitehouse?

He's such a nice looking man. And a good christian. And his wife's lovely. And he doesn't have a criminal record (anymore). What more could you ask for?

-Paws
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:40 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next