Search
Register
Girl Emulates Laura Croft...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Billy No More

Pakilicious wrote:
Billy No Mates wrote:
I think it's just as disturbing as you typing in "Pogs" into google. I mean....why?

well why not??? Pogs man, Pogs! I dont know what you brits did the early years, but we had pogs and slammers. Slam pogs with slammers!

Yeah, every kid had them here. Except me. Cos they sucked. You throw a plastic thing at load of cardboard discs and you get keep the ones that flip over. OH MY GOD!!!! I WON SEVEN CARDBOARD DISCS!!!!!! Big Whup.
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:56 pm
tie-my-shoe

What do u call a row of cabbages ?
A dual cabbage way !
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:00 pm
sidbocalan

they have pogs on ebay!
who woulda thought?
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:03 pm
Billy Gnosis

Doctrine:

Morally, I TOTALLY hear bro.

A few years ago I wrote an article for this website I used to moderate called PlanetCrap.com

The article was about the company who made that game, Tomb Raider (Eidos published it, a company named Core Design made it). When Tomb Raider III came out, the game featured a 'young' Lara Croft, and to promote the game at the largest software convention in the world (called E3, for Electronic Entertainment Expo) hired a 15 year old girl to preen and pose and straddle a motercycle for 10 hours a day, over 3 days. Needless to say, this was a very popular booth at E3.

No fewer than several months after that, look what happens.

According to an article on New York Post Online (www.nypostonline.com/business/637.htm), a high ranking executive with Eidos subsidiary Core Design Ltd. was arrested last week for attempting to solicit sex from a minor at the Regent's Hotel in London.

According to the report, Kenneth Lockley of Core Design was arrested after contacting an undercover policeman, who he asked to find a nine-year-old girl to have sex with an unnamed third person. The article went on to say that Lockley has been suspended from the company, pending an investigation.

Eidos was not available for comment. Core Design is a wholly owned subsidiary of Eidos Interactive. The company is best known for the Tomb Raider series of games along with such Playstation hits as Fighting Force.

-----------------

That's right, exec at the company who MADE THE GAME was arrested for trying to procure sex from a 9 year old girl.

How nice, eh?
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:40 pm
daniel door

lewl. i still liked the games for ps, they were fun. i dunno if they make good games anymore though. i doubt it. anyway to brighten up our days...
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:56 pm
Billy Gnosis

Aha!

Found it!

Keep in mind, I wrote this article when I was barely 18 (4 years ago), so don't be too judgemental about it.

http://www.planetcrap.com/blah.php?action=viewtopic&topic_id=34&limit=50

But enough about me, let's talk about Sex.
Namely, would you like to have sex with a voluptuos 16 year old girl? Would you like to attend an event where you could see two blonde haired genetically engineered hyper-lesbians get 'intimate' live on a jumbo tron? If so, step inside to the show that is the Electronic Entertainment Expo.

The images you've clicked on were taken at this year's E3. Image 1 is of Eidos' new "Tomb Raider" model, a supposed 16 yearold British girl who's always dreamed of being a video game character. Image 2 is a still of a movie taped at the GoD Games booth at E3 where, out of nowhere, on screen - two of the GoD Games booth babes appeared on the jumbo tron and started doing very naughty, naughty, things to each other.

My mind is flooded with things I want to say, but it's like a rush of ice cold water hitting your face when you didn't expect it and it just leaves you spluttering. Spluttering and wondering "what the **** just happened?".

Dear judges, when discussing this, please remember Eidos Enteractive's Kenneth Lockely was arrested not 6 months ago for trying to procure a 9 year old girl for sex.

And now for that famous PlanetCrap twist. While looking at image one, it got my eye that the Lara Croft model does looks much older than 16. Being that I wasn't in that much of a rush to make a fool of myself and came up with these specs from Daily Radar.

Birthdate: July 6, 1983
Height: 5' 11
Weight: 140 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Vital statistics: 32DD, 25, 36

Yeah, "The goal of commercial absolution." Right?

-------------------------------
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:09 pm
Geometrik

yeah.... id rather her dress up like a flapper.
hahaha
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:41 pm
Billy Gnosis

The point of the article originally is that the objectification of girls in western culture is starting to have very unsavory repercussions.
Don't get me wrong, I *love* pictures of beautiful women.

WOMEN though. Not girls, who because of hormones in our beef and milk supply have started growing into sexual maturity at absurdly young ages.
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:52 pm
tinkleDRINKER

Billy Gnosis wrote:
The point of the article originally is that the objectification of girls in western culture is starting to have very unsavory repercussions.
Don't get me wrong, I *love* pictures of beautiful women.

WOMEN though. Not girls, who because of hormones in our beef and milk supply have started growing into sexual maturity at absurdly young ages.

bullshit! women are the same as they have always been! it is not the hormones in cattle. there have always been and always will be "hot-as-fuck" 16 year olds that are physically mature, but can't back it up emotionally and intellectually.
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:16 pm
Billy Gnosis

No. NOT BULLSHIT.

I remember being in Jr high (keep in mind, I'm talking about 16 and under) and there were maybe a handful of girls in my entire school who had ANY breasts to speak of at all.

Now EVERY GOD DAMN DAY I can drive down the street and see 12-13 yearold girls looking like they're 17-18.

Denial isn't just a river of shit flowing out of your stupid ass.

And I made that up, so don't steal it.
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:52 pm
duke_city

tinkleDRINKER wrote:
Doctrine wrote:
I TOLD YOU...I was searching Pogs on google and her site was the second one...

dude do you work?
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:11 pm
tinkleDRINKER

Billy Gnosis wrote:
No. NOT BULLSHIT.

I remember being in Jr high (keep in mind, I'm talking about 16 and under) and there were maybe a handful of girls in my entire school who had ANY breasts to speak of at all.

Now EVERY GOD DAMN DAY I can drive down the street and see 12-13 yearold girls looking like they're 17-18.

Denial isn't just a river of shit flowing out of your stupid ass.

And I made that up, so don't steal it.

it's called miracle bra! listen man times have changed, girls dress differently now, younger girls dress more provocative than they did 10 years ago. you can just see more! also you probably look at girls differently now then you did then - more sexually.

anyway, there is no evidence in your post that says cattle hormones are to blame.

also, don't worry about me copping your line... I don't even know what you are trying to say.
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:49 pm
Billy Gnosis

tinkleDRINKER wrote:

it's called miracle bra! listen man times have changed, girls dress differently now, younger girls dress more provocative than they did 10 years ago. you can just see more! also you look probably look at girls differently now then you did then - more sexually.

anyway, there is no evidence in your post that says cattle hormones are to blame.

Which must be why the European Union has banned using sexual hormones, (progesterone, estrogen) in all cattle. IT MUST BE SAFE!

Quote:

also, don't worry about me copping your line... I don't even know what you are trying to say.

Nah, you'd have to have somewhat of an intellectual capacity to understand it. No worries there.

And if you have the attention span to get through it -
http://jas.fass.org/cgi/reprint/77/3/736.pdf

edit: nevermind, I'll just post the implications summary found at the end of the study, since I know you're not capable of prossessing that much information.

"The positive response of enhance ovarian follicular development demonstrates a stimulatory effect of ivermectin and provides a possible explanation for the decrease in age of puberty that has been reported. Ivermectin could affect the prepubertal heifers directly at the level of the hypothalamus or ovary, or systemically through modulation of metabolic hormones. The consequence of hastening puberty would permit more heifers to be cyclic prior to the beginning of the breeding season, thus providing an opportunity for higher pregnancy rates early in the breeding season."

Why do you think there is such demand for organic beef? Are you purposefully acting like a retard?

and I'll be posting more shortly
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:56 pm
Billy Gnosis

And one more thing...
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:15 pm
Jesse

Lara Croft? Don't make me laugh.

You haven't started to get disturbed yet:

http://www.childsupermodels.com/
Post Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:39 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next