Search
Register
kerry pro-israel?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

MC Pope

C'mon ... do you really think Osama Bin Laden gives a shit about the Palestinians? That's just a ploy to make it appear that he has some kind of a semi-legitimate grievance with the US, and he's fighting for a just cause. And people fall for it.

One: The Israeli military kills a lot of people, supported by the Israeli government, and much of the Israeli people. Palestinian terrorists kills a lot of people, supported by the Palestinian "government", and much of the Palestinian people. What's the difference?
Post Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:21 pm
One

the palestinian "government" does NOT support terrorism, how hard is it for you to comprehend that? out of all the arab intellectuals, esp those abroad, i have yet to hear ONE of them support terrorism. all of them condemn it. while most of the israeli politicians, diplomats, ambassadors support their foul government full heartedly.

and IF the palestinian people support terrorism (which neither you or i know shit about) its because they have no army, no way of defending themselves, no superpower backin them up, no hope, no nothing. you do not understand under what opression they are livin in. im talkin about motherfuckers that cant leave their home if israelis doesnt let them. so when someone blows up a café with people, thats the only act of rebellion they can show. thats the only way to show that you aint having it anymore.

its more to it than just terrorist this, terrorist that. its about helpless people trying to do shit, but doing it the wrong way. they see no other path. until israel acknowledges that and stop lookin at it as evil, this shit wont have no end.
Post Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:21 pm
Soul Khansenses

Re: kerry pro-israel?  Reply with quote  

One wrote:
i'd rather have bush win then.

When will this board experience an expansion of political awareness?
Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:08 am
Soul Khansenses

One wrote:
the palestinian "government" does NOT support terrorism, how hard is it for you to comprehend that? out of all the arab intellectuals, esp those abroad, i have yet to hear ONE of them support terrorism. all of them condemn it. while most of the israeli politicians, diplomats, ambassadors support their foul government full heartedly.

and IF the palestinian people support terrorism (which neither you or i know shit about) its because they have no army, no way of defending themselves, no superpower backin them up, no hope, no nothing. you do not understand under what opression they are livin in. im talkin about motherfuckers that cant leave their home if israelis doesnt let them. so when someone blows up a café with people, thats the only act of rebellion they can show. thats the only way to show that you aint having it anymore.

its more to it than just terrorist this, terrorist that. its about helpless people trying to do shit, but doing it the wrong way. they see no other path. until israel acknowledges that and stop lookin at it as evil, this shit wont have no end.

Fatah was Arafat's movement, and even if it wasn't called "terrorism" in his circles, it was terrorism.
Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:10 am
MC Pope

Quote:

the palestinian "government" does NOT support terrorism, how hard is it for you to comprehend that?

It's not hard to comprehend ... it's just blatantly false. Seriously, tell me one legitimate step Yasser Arafat or the Palestinian Authority have taken to stop all the terrorism originating from their territory. This shit won't end until the Palestinians have a leader who actually has the balls to end the terrorism. Until that happens, you won't see Israel give them any major concessions.

Groups like Hamas aren't looking for a reasonable solution to their situation. They want Israel destroyed. Nothing Israel concedes (short of Israel itself) would stop their attacks. So while I'm all for Israel giving up some territory, dismantling settlements etc., you can't expect them to give the Palestinians their own state until the Palestinian "government" is willing to make a genuine, concerted attempt to stamp out terrorism.
Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:12 am
Reason

85% of both Israeli and Palestinian populations want peace.

It is the radicals that keep fucking it up by bombing everything.
Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:53 am
saumcagoats

i dont know if this was posted by i wna know if there is anyone knows about christian zionism
Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:12 pm

One

im not finished here. my brain is just in a mess. i'll be back soon.
Post Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:37 am
MC Pope

And I'll be waiting for ya, bro ...
Post Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:04 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6