Search
Register
Stopped at the border. The fuckers took my prints.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

firefly

Stopped at the border. The fuckers took my prints.  Reply with quote  

I'm so fucking pissed off. I was driving down to Vermont to go see the show and when we got to the border the guy asked us if anyone had a criminal record. Me (Being stupid as usual) said:
me:"yes" and then he said
GUARD:"please pull over and come into immigration."

So I find out that they're not letting me in (so I didn't get to see Sage/Joe and Mac ) and if I ever want to go back into the states again I gotta pay something like $400.

But that's not the part that pissed me off the most. They bring me to this room and this stupid ass fuck starts typing shit up then I ask him what's up with this fingerprint thing and he says that they have to take my prints. I said:
ME:"what if I don't want to give you my prints?"
HIM:"umm, i'm gonna have to ask someone about that"

Then this guy comes in with his hand on his gun and says:
OTHER GUARD:" K, IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA CO-OPERATE I'M GONNA HAVE TO LOCK YOU UP"

I couldn't fucking believe it. They were forcing me to give them my fingerprints (which I knew they had NO right doing.) I told the guy:
ME:"Listen, it's cool, I just won't come back here again."
OTHER GUARD:"that's fine but you still have to give my your prints."

I thought about it for a 30 seconds, then submitted. It sucked so much. I felt like such a sucker. I know now that I should of refused, they would of thrown me in a holding cell for half an hour to scare me then they would of let me out.

So now I'm in their system. My picture, my prints, my address and number, everything. This could come back and bite me in the ass in a few years.

The first guard (the "nice" one) was telling me that this is a fairly new procedure and that soon they are going to be taking the prints of EVERONE WHO ENTERS THE COUNTRY. That shit is fucked up. I heard about this, and were actually talking about it with my friends on the way down but from the way the border guy was talking about it, it seems like it will become a reality.

FUCK THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. I'M SO PISSED OFF!
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:23 pm
tinkleDRINKER

Re: Stoped at the border. The fuckers took my prints.  Reply with quote  

FireFly wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed off. I was driving down to Vermont to go see the show and when we got to the border the guy asked us if anyone had a criminal record. Me (Being stupid as usual) said:
me:"yes" and then he said
GUARD:"please pull over and come into immigration."

So I find out that they're not letting me in (so I didn't get to see Sage/Joe and Mac ) and if I ever want to go back into the states again I gotta pay something like $400.

But that's not the part that pissed me off the most. They bring me to this room and this stupid ass fuck starts typing shit up then I ask him what's up with this fingerprint thing and he says that they have to take my prints. I said:
ME:"what if I don't want to give you my prints?"
HIM:"umm, i'm gonna have to ask someone about that"

Then this guy comes in with his hand on his gun and says:
OTHER GUARD:" K, IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA CO-OPERATE I'M GONNA HAVE TO LOCK YOU UP"

I couldn't fucking believe it. They were forcing me to give them my fingerprints (which I knew they had NO right doing.) I told the guy:
ME:"Listen, it's cool, I just won't come back here again."
OTHER GUARD:"that's fine but you still have to give my your prints."

I thought about it for a 30 seconds, then submitted. It sucked so much. I felt like such a sucker. I know now that I should of refused, they would of thrown me in a holding cell for half an hour to scare me then they would of let me out.

So now I'm in their system. My picture, my prints, my address and number, everything. This could come back and bite me in the ass in a few years.

The first guard (the "nice" one) was telling me that this is a fairly new procedure and that soon they are going to be taking the prints of EVERONE WHO ENTERS THE COUNTRY. That shit is fucked up. I heard about this, and were actually talking about it with my friends on the way down but from the way the border guy was talking about it, it seems like it will become a reality.

FUCK THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. I'M SO PISSED OFF!

that is definitely fucked up. there is no reason why you should have to give your fingerprints. the homeland security has definitely gotten out of control - we need to get these fuckers out of office.
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:29 pm
Doctrine

I'm so sorry man...I have genuine sympathy for you...How frustrating...How frustrating...If I were Sage and Joey...I'd make a special tour stop JUST to your crib for all the crap you put up with...
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hero

That is fucking lame, this country is going to shit. Too bad you missed a great show.
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:33 pm
Rhino

And what is your criminal record?
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:42 pm
Doctrine

^^^

Hey Tinkle...You want me to kill him? I'll do it...We Americans owe you one...Hahahaaa...

Nah...What WAS on your record...That's valid...
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:43 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MF TOON

Thats fucked up man, glad I didnt end up driving down! :}

Seriously though, that really sucks. Whyd you tell them you had a record, they wouldve just let you through...

I usually have more trouble coming home, the french border patrol are assholes.
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:46 pm
SergOne

man that fucking sucks....but yeah telling them the truth is never wise....shit I live in the us but I'm not a citizen and I NEVER ever tell border partol shit like that...fuck that, I know those fucks are gunning to do someshit so I just say I'm a citizen with a clean record and whatever they need to know to let me keep moving

fuck the border patrol those assholes are just itching to fuck with you....I've been pulled over by them outside of el paso, for no fucking reason, dude wanted to know if I was a citizen and why I had all this shit in my truck, I told him I was a citizen, that was a lie, and all the shit in the back was cause I was moving out of dorm and going home for the summer, that was the truth...dude still searched me and my truck
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:54 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rhino

Even without knowing what was on your record, I dont see this as that fucked up. You are not a US citizen, you are crossing the border into the US, and you stated that you had a criminal record. What do you want them to do? Say thanks for the heads up and let you drive away? Taking your prints isnt that fucked up either. Again, you volunteered that you had a criminal record and they probably wanted to run your prints through the system to see if you were wanted for anything in the states.
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:05 pm
SergOne

well after they took his prints they wouldn't let him in to the country...it wouldn't be as jacked if they just took his prints and let him be on his way, similar to that lame shit they do at airports now, but to refuse him entry thats weaksauce....I don't know whats on his record but I doubt its serious enough to consider this kid a threat to national security
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:08 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rhino

Lets see, admission of criminal record and uncooperative about giving the fingerprints. I definatley wouldnt want to have the decision of letting him into the country on my head. Id be covering my own ass. I dont understand the 400.00 fee though.
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:12 pm
kese

That sucks. Hopefully they lose your records in a fire or something.
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:12 pm
Random Sample

Ahhhhh the Patriot Act is such a good law. Keeps you no good Canadians out of our country.

I am just playing. That shit is fucked up, but why would you say you had a record?
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:22 pm
Doctrine

If you had beer they would have confiscated it...Then sent you back still...You lose both ways...
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:46 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

damn man t hat sucks

we used to get fucked with just about every friday and saturday goin to and from windsor from detroit when i first turned 19.....
Post Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:47 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next