Search
Register
David Icke
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

broken_heart_donor

this book is basically a review of all the others. to me only differs being that he gets more into detail about why and how he got involved with his research.
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:07 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
broken_heart_donor

snippets also found on his website.
Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:06 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Anti.Agent036

haha  Reply with quote  

he's wayyyyyy to extreme. reading some of his
works angers me sometimes for the simple fact
they are so blasphemous.
Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:18 pm
kese

there's a 5 hr long seminar on stargods.com it's pretty damn thorough
Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:03 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sequence

Jesse is right. Read Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco. The truth is scarier than fantasy could ever be. What is considerably more frightening than any conspiracy theory, which I love by the way (on that note read Gravity's Rainbow too), is that those in power manage to do the shit they do right in front of our fucking faces and no one bats an eye.

Buying into the conspiracy makes the corruption at work in our world seem obscure, mystical, magical, and beyond our reach. The actual fact of the matter is that if you pay attention all the acts attributed to the Templars, the Assassins, the Cathars, the Rosicrucians, the Illuminati, the Masons, the Druids, Golden Dawn, and/or whatever the fuck else you want can be explained in simple terms that we just don't pay attention too. The movement of history need not be a mystery, I have no idea why we insist in making it into one.
Post Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:45 pm
Rolla

my friend used to live next door to david icke, and i tend to see him a lot walking around the town near where i live. he is one wierd mother fucker. i had his book 'children of the matrix' at the start he made incredibly good points about human psychology and the like, then he started harping on about how albino reptiles will kill us all. i threw it away in the end because he kept going on about how the freemasons are evil, which is total crap.
Post Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:19 am
wordsauce

i prefer to believe that Icke represents the true end of the spectrum that some of my friends place me at: paranoid conspiracy theorist. Icke is an intelligent man, but perhaps too intellectual for his own good as he seems to be delusional to an extent.

as for things that have been brought up in this thread:

-for nihilism: Myron C. Fagan (http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/myronfaganbio.shtml)
"In 1945, at the urgent request of John T. Flynn (the famous author of The Roosevelt Myth, While We Slept, and The True Story of Pearl Harbor ), Mr. Fagan attended a meeting in Washington D.C. where he was shown a set of micro-films and recordings of the SECRET meetings at Yalta attended only by Franklin Roosevelt, Alger Hess, Harry Hopkins, Stalin, Molotov, and Vishinsky when they hatched the plot to deliver the Balkans, Eastern Europe and Berlin to Stalin. As a result of that viewing, Mr. Fagan wrote two plays: Red Rainbow (in which he revealed that entire plot) and Thieves Paradise (in which he revealed how those men plotted to create the United Nations to be the "housing" for a so-called Communist, One-World Government).

-"freemasons and Illuminati are two somewhat distinct entities." -Jejune Jesuit
"Only Masons who proved themselves internationalists and those whose conduct proved they had defected from God were initiated into the Illuminati. Thenceforth; the conspirators donned the cloak of philanthropy and humanitarianism to conceal their revolutionary and subversive activities. In order to infiltrate into Masonic Lodges in Britain; Weishaupt invited John Robison over to Europe. Robison was a high-degree Mason in the "Scottish Rite." He was a professor of natural philosophy at Edinburgh University and Secretary of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. Robison did not fall for the lie that the objective of the Illuminati was to create a benevolent dictatorship; but he kept his reactions to himself so well that he was entrusted with a copy of Weishaupt's revised conspiracy for study and safekeeping.
In 1789; John Robison warned all Masonic leaders in America that the Illuminati had infiltrated into their lodges and on July 19, 1789; David Papen, President of Harvard University, issued the same warning to the graduating-class and lectured them on how the influence of Illuminism was acquiring on American politics and religion, and to top it off; John Quincy Adams, who had organized the New England Masonic Lodges, issued his warnings. He wrote three letters to Colonel William L. Stone, a top Mason, in which he exposed how Jefferson was using Masonic lodges for subversive Illuministic purposes. Those three letters are at this very time in Whittenburg Square Library in Philadelphia." -From Myron C. Fagan's expose "The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations."

-kese and sneeb: "sorry pal, bloodline only, you can however, be branded,used, raped, and sacrificed for their hopeless causes... "you's a slave mason not a freemason"
Once again, according to Fagan and other paranoid conspiracy theorists (PCTs), this is not a bloodline business. Just like any business, recruitment of the top talent is a requirement in this business strategy. Rhodes Scholars are supposedly indoctrinated and blackmailed into serving the one-world government. My friend across the street just received the Rhodes Scholar last week, and I will pay attention to his own moral, social, and political views. Additionally, the Council on Foreign Relations is now almost 4,000 members strong, and at the website it is evidenced that it is not bloodline but fraternity that allows membership. Simply receive a recommendation from a member, and you are well on your way.

-to ALL who question why a one-world government is something that needs to be warily approached...
Upon reading Guy Debord's The Society of the Spectacle, I have put this question to rest myself. creating unity in disunity is not a desirable end. Also, when we stress individuality in the modern world so much, it is not an achievable end to create unity. Unity has been turned into the goal that we aimlessly strive for. Unity is not the ultimate end we desire. It is PEACE. We believe that unity will deliver us peace. But at what cost? PEACE is the desirable end, but the appropriate means to achieve this end is to discontinue seeing difference that must be eliminated, but by seeing difference and RESPECTING it. STOP CLAIMING THE MEANS OF ENFORCED PEACE AS A WAY TOWARDS UNITY. YOU GIVE UP TOO MUCH. SIMPLY FIND A WAY TO RESPECT EACH AND ALL, AND PEACE AND UNITY WILL COME AT THE SAME TIME THAT THIS HAS BEEN FULFILLED.

As I write this I am being dissappointed by the absence of "Pendulum" in my Foucault reader sitting next to R.A. Wilson'S "Prometheus Rising"... to the internet I go.
Post Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:12 pm
hippo

MessiahCarey wrote:
JeouShyrJuh wrote:
Well actually, the Freemasons might be known but if you ask anybody what the freemasons are all about they dont have a clue.

Oh, so it MUST be evil.

Haha.

Brother - the freemasons are not a mystery. They are a fraternity - they pledge to help each other in return for the idea that they will be helped. In exchange for this they are requuired to help other freemasons, no questions asked, if they need it.

I have several good freemason friends. There is no secret to what they do, the only "secrets" they possess are the silly rituals they perform in order to develop the kinship "necessary" for their fraternity. It's all dogmatic bullshit and strangeness, granted - but freemasons and the illuminati are NOT synonomous.

Although one can see how a group that pledges allegience to each other in such a manner, when it encompasses a large percentage of the population, can be VERY powerful. That means (if there is an Illuminati) that freemasons who ARE part of the Illuminati could have a lot of power to enact their will - however, to state that the Illuminati and the freemasons are one in the same is pure lunacy. And even if so, don't be afraid because they don't let low level masons in on the conspiracy so there's no need to fear your teacher or professor if he's wearing a mason's ring. Heh.

- Shane

I read somewhere that George dubya was a freemason, or part of illuminati... I could be wrong though...

check this out..

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1173

Post Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:38 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sequence

Foucault's Pendulum is not by Foucault it is by Umberto Eco. That has been stated at least three times in this thread. It has nothing to do with Michel Foucault.
Post Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:16 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3