Search
Register
David Icke
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Billy No More

David Icke is probably more famous over here in the UK than over in the US.

He once declared he was the second coming of Jesus Christ on a chat show.

If you water down his opinions then you might be able to draw some intelligent thought from it, but at the end of the day the guy is a loon.

Personally, I think that it's just a growing trend for people to drop the word "illuminati" into their arguments to make it look like they know what they are talking about. In truth, they have no clue.

I agree with Sneeb, you have to look at both sides of the coin before you drop it. Sure, a one world government could lead to an Orwellian Society, but it could mean a world that has finally become United without wars etc.
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:59 pm
ObliO

ok david icke is not the guy to read on if you wana know about the illuminatti...which is not the free masons. It's the rosacruxians (sp), knights templar, ancient egyptians, ...the masons are just the guise right now. 33rd degree freemasons are hot shit, they run things. but the illuminatti is ancient knowledge passed down from secret society to secret society.

READ Manly p hall's the secret teachings of all ages:

David Icke took all his info from Manly P hall, and added a reptilian twist...
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:37 pm
PatrickTsai

Reptiles  Reply with quote  

Has anyone seen a reptiles penis or vagina? If you have can you please explain to me what they look like.
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:41 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

I am very interested in reading some of those manly p. hall books... I have found some of his quotes online and they are pretty sweet. I just don't understand how the leader of the freemasons would or could be allowed to publish those books that supposedly hold their secrets and ambitions, you know? I think that guy might be bullshitting a lot of that stuff for propaganda to get more masons to join up. But who knows.... All I know is, is that I need to join these fuckers and get on the winning team.
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:35 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jesse

No, what you all need to read is Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco and recognize how hard you play yourselves with this secret society bullshit.

The real threats are NOT AT ALL SECRET. Why bother hiding when the American public is so apathetic that you can get away with anything right under their noses?

Inventing phantom problems that you can't deal with is apparently a lot more attractive to some people than attempting to deal with the very real and apparent problems that lie right under their noses.

America's having trained Bin Laden is not the secret revealed truth. It's been in every major news publication that... publishes news. You think you have to believe ridiculous fairy tales to see what's wrong with "the man"? It might surprise you how little fantastic bullshit is required to support a critical worldview.
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:16 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Eh Jesse, it's all guess-work either way. But by automatically saying Illuminati theorizing is a psychological problem/fantasy is just as big a jerk-off, look-at-me-I-know-the-real-truth fantasy as the conspiracy buff stuff. Do you know for sure? nope. Neither do I.... but it's fun to think about it all. Plus, I am trying to join the illuminati, so I am banking on its realness, nahmean?
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:57 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jesse

Yeah, but there's a fine distinction to be made between guessing that something does exist without evidence, and guessing that something doesn't exist without evidence.

The latter is sensible, and the former isn't.

I don't have absolute knowledge that anything I don't believe in doesn't exist - that's impossible - but I don't have strong doubts either, because what's the point of that? I'll save my strong doubts for when they're naturally raised by evidence contradicting my default assumptions. That doesn't mean I'm married to my assumptions, just that I'm dignified enough to walk towards ideas instead of scampering.
Post Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:37 am
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

That's well-said.... but your response was predicated upon your opinion that there isn't a single thread of illuminatus evidence... and that is completely subjective. Some would say there is a boatload of evidence.... others, as yourself, see none at all. This goes back to what I was saying before.... it's guess work either way, so you might as well be up on both sides... Read your Focault AND your Robert Anton Wilson. Some see a weird rainbow in a window of a building and see evidence of the virgin Mary, thus proving to them there is a God. Others just see a coincidental rainbow. Neither guy can prove he is right.... it's all guessing no matter how bad you want to shake the shit out of that Christian numbnut and tell him it isn't Mary on that window. In fact, almost everything we think we know is just an educated guess. EVERYTHING. In ten thousand years from now everything we know will be different anyway, so fuck it. Let us have our conspiracy fun... we are ancient fools either way.
Post Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:04 am
kese

Icke makes a ton of sense.
Post Fri Jan 09, 2004 8:46 am
kese

SneebDotCom wrote:
.... All I know is, is that I need to join these fuckers and get on the winning team.

sorry pal, bloodline only, you can however, be branded,used, raped, and sacrificed for their hopeless causes...
"you's a slave mason not a freemason"
Post Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:52 pm
Seamus Ignoramus

Icke does talk a lot of sense, but unfortunately he seems to take in a lot of bullshit as well. Myself and a friend of mine have recently been digesting some of the interviews, etc. which are up for download. The most recent one I've gotten through is called "Revelations of a Mother Goddess," where he interviews some woman who was supposedly mind-controlled for most of her life by Joseph Mengele (the "Angel of Death" - a high-ranking Nazi officer from WW2).
It was around the part where Icke asked her whether Prince Charles and the Queen looked similar after they had shape-shifted into lizard-people and munched on a few foetuses that I started questioning the sanity of the interviewee. And, indeed, the wisdom of the interviewer. It's a pity cause Icke does make some valid points. He should stop listening to the lunatics however.
By the way, Icke's books are up on Soulseek as well for anyone interested. I have a few of them if anyone wants, holla. Completely factual or not, it's always entertaining stuff.
Post Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:59 pm
broken_heart_donor

ahh this cat is actaully very strange. ive been following up on david icke for about 2 years. which isnt a long time. i recently saw one of his videos. most of his lectures are directly from his books. children of the matrix being my favorite. all his other books seem like recaps. alot of the things he says are understandable but then he talks about the lizards. this is were i become lost. i can understand the genetic and mind manipulation and oppression he speaks of. but the whole reptile shapeshifting subject is ehh iffy. tales frm the time loop is a bore. dont waste your time. ha ha i also have one of his bootlegged cds. which consists of an unairable interview with a british radio station.
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:07 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
pixie

Oh- I see. Isn't that my CD??? Huh? Huh?
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:55 pm
broken_heart_donor

kazaa downloadable.
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:57 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kese

broken_heart_donor wrote:
. tales frm the time loop is a bore. dont waste your time.

no fuckin' way, that book is nuts.. learned too much to tell
Post Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:00 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next