Search
Register
David Icke
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

duke_city

David Icke  Reply with quote  

Has anyone listened to this guy talk?

I found some interviews on soulseek that were pretty interesting at first.

He has some interesting theories on September 11th and global warming.
http://www.davidicke.com/

I was really enjoying him until he started talking about the green searpent people that control the world.

Brian
Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:02 pm
ObliO

read anyone of his books and it makes lots of sense, up until he starts talking about reptiles. Which a lot of people think he uses to represent jews. I have a lecture on vhs of his that is really good where he doesn't mentione the reptilians in the lower 4th dimension once.

DREADNOTS- "LIGHT YEARS OUT NOW:

www.truehiphop.com
www.dreadnots.com
www.freshraps.cjb.net
www.ughh.com
Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:26 pm
JeouShyrJuh

David Icke Isnt talkin about reptiles nor is he talking about jews. He is talking about satan. Satan is a serpent or is represented by a reptilian. Now the actual men that he is talking about are called the FREEMASONS or the ILLUMINATI. Check it out to educate yourself on whats really going on in the world. -peace
Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:11 pm
Jejune Jesuit

freemasons and Illuminati are two somewhat distinct entities.
Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:49 pm
Jesse

Jejune Jesuit wrote:
freemasons and Illuminati are two somewhat distinct entities.

JJ, don't even bother with a cat like that. Dude's in his own universe, where petty details like facts and logic only serve to irritate.
Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:02 pm
Jejune Jesuit

haha, noted. If you're into some shit like that tho, conspiracy theory and what not i highly recommend Robert Anton WIlson, co-author of The Illuminatus Trilogy. Of course there's always Behold a Pale Horse... but that's pretty bland
Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:37 pm
Jesse

Illuminatus! was all right, but I prefer the real deal Principia Discordia.
Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:39 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

fun  Reply with quote  

The Illuminati is a secret society WITHIN the non-secret secret society they call freemasonry. DUHHHHHHHHHHH. Plus, the lizard people aren't metaphor... he actually believes that wild shit. David Icke is the television evangelist for the paranoids. Not that we shouldn't be paranoid, though.
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:31 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JeouShyrJuh

Well actually, the Freemasons might be known but if you ask anybody what the freemasons are all about they dont have a clue. The Freemasons are an evil secret society and the illuminati are considered to be the highest inner circle of freemasonry. If anybody thinks that it is our government controlling the world right now you are wrong its actually the illuminati. The illuminatis main goal is to create a one world government. a prison. just take a good look around. I hope you all like being slaves. We live in a free country right? oh ok were safe here in the good old us of a. The illuminati does not exsist its just a conspiracy your safe and sound at home. MILLIONS ARE DYING FOR NO REASON. We Put sadaam in power and funded him. CIA trained Bin laden and funded him also.KILL YOUR FUCKING TELEVISION and look within yourself. Everything you know is wrong. Have you ever heard the phrase"THE TRUTH HURTS" well its going to hurt to find out that you have been lied to by the people who were supposed to have been taking care of us. THINK FOR YOURSELF...QUESTION AUTHORITY...................i dont know what i am talking about though.....just another crazy conspirator.
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:21 pm
nihilist

Hm. I've been doing a lot of research lately on this Illuminati business, and the info. is quite intriguing, but I'm not really sure if I believe it yet. Anyone read/heard the expose that Myron Fagan did (http://www.apfn.org/apfn/illuminati.htm)? I wanna know where that dude got his info.
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:49 pm
Rhino

Remember the Fuck this War forum. Well the most interesting thing on read on their was about the Georgia Guidestones. Pretty weird stuff

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:19 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

The biggest conspiracy is the idea that a one world government would be evil. The same coin looked at from a different angle reads "the world has finally been united."

And I am all for most of what are on those guildstones and population control... quit fuckin makin babies!
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:27 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
duke_city

Sneeb is right Icke actually has an entire website set up on the serpent shapeshiters. Unless its an extremely heavy handed methaphor it appears Icke does believe there are actually reptile people running the earth.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/

Here is a movie he made which looks even creepier.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000068TUG/qid=1073595713//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl27/002-5405136-6411269?v=glance&s=video&n=507846

Brian
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:22 pm
MessiahCarey

JeouShyrJuh wrote:
Well actually, the Freemasons might be known but if you ask anybody what the freemasons are all about they dont have a clue.

Oh, so it MUST be evil.

Haha.

Brother - the freemasons are not a mystery. They are a fraternity - they pledge to help each other in return for the idea that they will be helped. In exchange for this they are requuired to help other freemasons, no questions asked, if they need it.

I have several good freemason friends. There is no secret to what they do, the only "secrets" they possess are the silly rituals they perform in order to develop the kinship "necessary" for their fraternity. It's all dogmatic bullshit and strangeness, granted - but freemasons and the illuminati are NOT synonomous.

Although one can see how a group that pledges allegience to each other in such a manner, when it encompasses a large percentage of the population, can be VERY powerful. That means (if there is an Illuminati) that freemasons who ARE part of the Illuminati could have a lot of power to enact their will - however, to state that the Illuminati and the freemasons are one in the same is pure lunacy. And even if so, don't be afraid because they don't let low level masons in on the conspiracy so there's no need to fear your teacher or professor if he's wearing a mason's ring. Heh.

- Shane
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:43 pm
tinkleDRINKER

you guys should spend less time listening ti hip hop and more time listening to JeouShyrJuh
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:54 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next