Search
Register
peyote
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

weedy420

the mean wrote:
SneebDotCom wrote:
Mckenna was an interesting guy. I read that he and his brother did mushrooms back in the early 70's for 30 or so days in a row and at one point they both saw and communicated with an insectoid explorer from another dimension. The fact that they both saw it is cool as hell. Either it was real.... or.... the power of suggestion was so strong that when one saw it and told the other, the other saw it too. Either way is fascinating. Either there are things all around us we can't see unless we fuck with our brain ORRRR, our brains are much much more capable of being bamboozled than we think...... to the point of seeing something physical right in front of you even though you are only seeing it because your brother is telling you it's there.

Is there any doubt as to which of these two scenerios is the case? I'm putting my money on the power of suggestion over the insectoid explorer from another dimension. I mean, come on. Are you being serious?

me and a friend where tripping balls off the x and out back we both looked over at each other after puking withing 5 seconds of each other and saying do you see them at the same time. then we went inside and forgot all about it. the next morning we both recalled the event and told the story to eachother that we saw people sitting at the table right next to us and one kid standing against the post. pretty weird, no suggestion involved. i reall liked amt it was interesting how is dmt. i reeally want to try peyote but i am woundering if it has the anexity that lsd does and sometime shrooms.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:43 pm

zeem

im really starting to believe that hallucinations can be telepathically linked, in case making the hallucinations real.

the seeing of aliens have been said to be from higher states of mind. i know so many people that have said at some point in their life, as they were meditating they hallucinated, WITHOUT any drugs. Drugs just seem to take you to states millions of times faster then meditation does, on peyote i would sit down and instantly after i sat down id be just realizing and seeing stuff and feeling the moment (and thats just the fuckin start), through meditation wihtout drugs, it takes me 10-20 minutes to get there.

after i started feeling the moment, i had my back arched, you know, lotus position. i felt my eyes like they were my hands, i looked up through the top of my head, seeing through everything, and i saw this gold, purple, and white light just flinging out of the top of my head. i realized it was connected to the center of the universe, its been days and i still cant slouch, my back is still as straight as a friggin board.

then, i brought in my plant, a columbine. mescolita took form in the plant and was talking to me, i think he was trying to figure out if he liked me or not. after that i put some water in the plant. the plant turned clear and i watched the water go up into each pore. i drank some water and watched it run through my veins and arteries and saw myself as clear as the plant.

mescolita started moving, i followed, he took me 3 miles away from my home. on the journey i saw so many things, i saw peoples auras, everyone has a color(im green), so many things, i wish i could explain everything, but so much of it words wont do it justice. well so i end up in this park with a shovel (i have no idea where i got it) and i planted mescolita, he smiled and sat down and left the plant. i woke up the next day next to the columbine, which had grown 3 inches and bloomed 13 new flowers in a night, and walked back home

edit: i had been measuring the plant for some tests ive been doing, trying to link meditation to healthier faster growing plants
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:31 pm
doogs

yll be careful now  Reply with quote  

STUDENT CUTS OFF PENIS AND TONGUE

A student cut off his penis and tongue with garden shears while tripping on an hallucinogenic drug.

The 18-year-old German went into his garden and set about severing his organs after downing a tea made with the plant Angels' Trumpet.

The plant is a powerful and dangerous hallucinogen.

Doctors were unable to re-attach either his penis or tongue.

The student has been named only as Andreas, from Halle in Germany.

His mother said: "Andreas was behaving normally the whole day until he left the house and disappeared into the garden for a couple of minutes."

When he returned to the house he was wearing a towel wrapped around him and was bleeding heavily from his mouth and between his legs.

Angels' Trumpet is the latest drugs craze to sweep Germany.

Doctors said the teenager would need years of support.

Dr Andreas Marneros, from the local psychiatric hospital the student was admitted to, said: "Andreas will have to receive psychological help for years.

"Tea from Angels' Trumpets is extremely dangerous as the drug cannot be dosed."
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:54 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Anyone who would cut their dick and tongue off on drugs had problems to begin with. Think about it.... of all the things to cut off, he cuts his sex organ and his tongue. That dude had sexual and identity problems to begin with.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:09 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

halucanagenics<sp>arent for everyone
they effect everyone differently

if you do something stupid while your on them you have nobody to blame but yourself.....NOT THE DRUG
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:13 pm
doogs

He really has some now.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:15 pm
zeem

bluntedinmichigan wrote:
halucanagenics<sp>arent for everyone
they effect everyone differently

if you do something stupid while your on them you have nobody to blame but yourself.....NOT THE DRUG

defnitly, once a person starts thinking during a trip he can tie himself in the biggest knots in teh world and eventually can he will tell himself things that just go crazy, hafta be straight in your mind before you even thinkabout hallucinigenics, me? 7 years of pot and hashish prepared me
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:43 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

well i was 16 the first time i did acid

probbly wasnt prepared for it but i was open minded enough to expect anything and loved it verymuch it was.. ......something....cant think of the word
it was great<not the word i was looking for>

on the other hand i watched one of my boys on acid flip out thinking he was on fire and sat in the corner of his moms room crying like a baby.....and telling her everything...he spent a month in a mental hospital after that.......but he was unstable from the start even before the acid
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:01 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9