Search
Register
peyote
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

hugh grants hooker

Daniel Carver wrote:
hehe lets not get back to the smoke thing again....but yea...i agree for the most part. i dont think canibus wwill ever be accepted as a medicine because the pharm co's can't patent a plant, and their synthetic attempts failed miserably. lets not talk about weed though, weed is chillin.

i'm not the one who brought it up.
Post Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:24 pm

SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Mckenna was an interesting guy. I read that he and his brother did mushrooms back in the early 70's for 30 or so days in a row and at one point they both saw and communicated with an insectoid explorer from another dimension. The fact that they both saw it is cool as hell. Either it was real.... or.... the power of suggestion was so strong that when one saw it and told the other, the other saw it too. Either way is fascinating. Either there are things all around us we can't see unless we fuck with our brain ORRRR, our brains are much much more capable of being bamboozled than we think...... to the point of seeing something physical right in front of you even though you are only seeing it because your brother is telling you it's there.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:03 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

i hear that sasha shulgin is working on a peyote book in the same spirit as pihkal and tihkal. also check out, for those interested, " Pharmacotheon" by jonathan ott. great stuff in there about drug policy. oh and DMT is in our brains at all time also.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:11 am
Prontoid

hey johnny yuma

you are lucky your friends have high tolerance levels (well i guess thats a given if they're your friends) because if you tried to 'trip me out' while i was on acid i would attempt to poke your fucken eyeballs out you childish fuck.....
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:27 am
the mean
Certified O.G.

SneebDotCom wrote:
Mckenna was an interesting guy. I read that he and his brother did mushrooms back in the early 70's for 30 or so days in a row and at one point they both saw and communicated with an insectoid explorer from another dimension. The fact that they both saw it is cool as hell. Either it was real.... or.... the power of suggestion was so strong that when one saw it and told the other, the other saw it too. Either way is fascinating. Either there are things all around us we can't see unless we fuck with our brain ORRRR, our brains are much much more capable of being bamboozled than we think...... to the point of seeing something physical right in front of you even though you are only seeing it because your brother is telling you it's there.

Is there any doubt as to which of these two scenerios is the case? I'm putting my money on the power of suggestion over the insectoid explorer from another dimension. I mean, come on. Are you being serious?
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:18 am
hugh grants hooker

Pronto wrote:
hey johnny yuma

you are lucky your friends have high tolerance levels (well i guess thats a given if they're your friends) because if you tried to 'trip me out' while i was on acid i would attempt to poke your fucken eyeballs out you childish fuck.....

you would have TRIED. but in your tripping stuper i would have pulled the brass knuckles out of my back pockets and did my roy jones jr impression.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:48 am

Bobby Anticon

johnny yuma wrote:
the mean wrote:
When we were in high school we scream "watch out for the train" and make "choo choo" sounds when we were hanging out with people who were doing acid. Ahh, good times. Thanks Yuma, for reminding me.

yea, its fun to ruin peoples "high".

we used to talk to them, but leave words out of sentences. or just start in the middle of a sentence, sometimes even act like i'm answering a question they asked. any of those are easy and very confusing to someone on acid.
the funniest one (to me) though, was to play a game me and my boy made up. its called "distraction". we each get on one side of the "tripping" person, then we take turns talking to them and holding their attention. while the other person is talking, you just rearrange something on your person. example:
first time he looks at me i'm wearing a hat and shades.
next time he looks at me my hat is gone
next time, hat is back but its backwards and my shades or gone.
so forth and so on.

*grabs knife*
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:54 am

Bobby Anticon

johnny yuma wrote:
the mean wrote:
When we were in high school we scream "watch out for the train" and make "choo choo" sounds when we were hanging out with people who were doing acid. Ahh, good times. Thanks Yuma, for reminding me.

yea, its fun to ruin peoples "high".

we used to talk to them, but leave words out of sentences. or just start in the middle of a sentence, sometimes even act like i'm answering a question they asked. any of those are easy and very confusing to someone on acid.
the funniest one (to me) though, was to play a game me and my boy made up. its called "distraction". we each get on one side of the "tripping" person, then we take turns talking to them and holding their attention. while the other person is talking, you just rearrange something on your person. example:
first time he looks at me i'm wearing a hat and shades.
next time he looks at me my hat is gone
next time, hat is back but its backwards and my shades or gone.
so forth and so on.

Grabs knife
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:55 am

Reggie

This board does not have a hive mind. It is a collection of individuals with different ideas and opinions. Don't forget that.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:01 am
Bobby Anticon

ahhh sorry if iam not holdin i guess i shouldn't be talking...but eh grabs wooden stake!.....and a feather tee hee. (sorry about dooble' posting.)
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:04 am

tinkleDRINKER

i can't believe that 8 pages of a thread titled "peyote" have passed and messiah carey has yet to weigh in. this board is going to shit
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:46 am
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Is there any doubt as to which of these two scenerios is the case? I'm putting my money on the power of suggestion over the insectoid explorer from another dimension. I mean, come on. Are you being serious?[/quote]

Normally I'd agree with you. But........................ I have about as open a mind about mushrooms as you can get. I, uh, had a weird experience on them myself. I didn't SEE any insectoid explorers.... But something or someone was definitely talking to me on some deep levels. I also saw a lot of eyeballs everywhere that seemed to be alive. They say that could just be myself thinking after my ego had been smashed into pieces and I couldn't tell that it was ME thinking to myself because I had no sense of self at that point. That's what I lean towards. But I am not sure at all. And until you have an experience like that yourself I can't really explain it.... but that's why I keep an open mind about these things. Is it so implausible that these mushrooms can trigger our minds into a momentary evolutionary jump where we can perceive things that our minds arent ready to perceive? I think that's just as plausible as it being all in the mind of the person.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:12 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bobby Anticon

shhmut?  Reply with quote  

SneebDotCom wrote:
Is there any doubt as to which of these two scenerios is the case? I'm putting my money on the power of suggestion over the insectoid explorer from another dimension. I mean, come on. Are you being serious?

Normally I'd agree with you. But........................ I have about as open a mind about mushrooms as you can get. I, uh, had a weird experience on them myself. I didn't SEE any insectoid explorers.... But something or someone was definitely talking to me on some deep levels. I also saw a lot of eyeballs everywhere that seemed to be alive. They say that could just be myself thinking after my ego had been smashed into pieces and I couldn't tell that it was ME thinking to myself because I had no sense of self at that point. That's what I lean towards. But I am not sure at all. And until you have an experience like that yourself I can't really explain it.... but that's why I keep an open mind about these things. Is it so implausible that these mushrooms can trigger our minds into a momentary evolutionary jump where we can perceive things that our minds arent ready to perceive? I think that's just as plausible as it being all in the mind of the person.[/quote]

word. Saw Score says he on Conan...on shrooms...wow that episode was trippy. REGGIE AND THE FULL EFFECT....YOUR B/F hates me. he really does...but that guy is all about hoez nawt bro's TALLY HO MOTHERFUCKER!!!
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:16 am

Bobby Anticon

FUCK A DUCK  Reply with quote  

SCREW A KANGAROO ONLY SIDEWAYS BECAUSE EXECUTION SCARES ME, ONLY BECAUSE THAT BUSH GUY NEVER SHAVES.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:20 am

SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

It's getting new Bobby. Really new.
Post Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:53 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next