Register
war in iraq was not a bad thing
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Bobby Anticon

ARG  Reply with quote  

Always the Sucker wrote:
amen, blunted.

war is never good, rarely necessary, and certainly premature in this case.

He plays with toys and he argues with boys because hes not a man hes a toy himself playing with a man's law called shoot first and ask question later, sorry in this case not like most burn anything taht moves even in the northern border because they looked up. FKK people who think cheerleaders are leaders.

sorry i dont like to rap because iam not a rapper, but i love to talk so call me a talker.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:52 pm

mortalthoughts
LAME KID

huh???

i think you said something about me

somebody care to translate?
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:55 pm
Bobby Anticon

I dissagree  Reply with quote  

with what Bush says...because he bombs when tells jokes.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:57 pm

FoJaR's account is broken

hahahaha.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:00 am
Wordsmyth

Quote:

it is readily apparent wordsmyth has no knowledge of the last 50 years or so of history. Why even bother replying?

how is that?....
whoever it was who said i have not taken a loss but did something better was damn right...i went to a couple bars with my girl and a group of friends....

That was a Mistpye on the Salters.....the S and W and dangerously close on the Keyboard.

I have been 'active' with the military for no more than 3 months.

Sage,

i take college-transferable, and respected, classes on Camp Pendleton, the Marine Corp Base in California, which extends throughout most of the southwest..........im 18

look...

there's a tremendous difference between european heroin addicts, and those that are capable of US aimed attacks. No we should not do shit with those guys.....being a terrorist, and a torturer are a little past a 'lifestyle' choice.

We're looking at a global war on terrorism, imposed on our country. If 9-11 had not happend, this war would be no mor than UN Council Talks, and trade embargos. disagree?....

Funny how, when 9-11 occured, you all were probably like 'woah', and i know i am not the only one who noticed everyone on the block seemed a little more connected in a way. We were all standing up for a cause; to show that attacks on US will not be tolerated....things cooled down, and your thinking caps slipped off the side of your heads. How?....How could you live with knowing that if we hadn't gone to war, more attacks would have occured, more Iraqi civilians would have been killed (more than US and Coalition killed accidentally.......one of the sad costs of Urban Warfare....funny how there was no issue such as this one came up on US Urban Assualt attacks in Japan, Germany, and Cuba occured.) Eveyone is looking for an excuse, wether it good or bad, to say this war was not needed. why?....sadly, i am forced to believe Sage's opinion rubs off on to your cute little minds like side walk chalk..im done

Fojar can fuck off
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:44 am

Wordsmyth

oh, and who knows nothing about the past fifty years...here's some shit for whoever said that...

The "separate but equal" doctrine through Plessy v. Fergusson

August 28th - Martin Luther King leads a March on Washington, gaining support for the civil right's movement.

first americans arrive in Vietnam, and many others go to "fortify" Guam

King Assassinated
Kennedy Assassinated

June 17th

WATERGATE

1974 Nuixon resigns...i believe.....(2 years after watergate)

1990, Berlin Wall goes down

1990-1991 - Persian Gulf War(Battle)

1992-??? - Common Sense emerges as one of the greatest hip hop artists of all time.

2001 - Septemeber 11th

2003 - Wordsmyth says fuck you
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:57 am

mortalthoughts
LAME KID

Quote:

We're looking at a global war on terrorism, imposed on our country. If 9-11 had not happend, this war would be no mor than UN Council Talks, and trade embargos. disagree?....

yes your probbly right

why werent we fighting global terrorism on the same level that we are now before sept 11th?

oh wait i forgot he used to be our countrys buddy

doh!

Quote:

Funny how, when 9-11 occured, you all were probably like 'woah', and i know i am not the only one who noticed everyone on the block seemed a little more connected in a way

agreed

Quote:

We were all standing up for a cause; to show that attacks on US will not be tolerated....things cooled down, and your thinking caps slipped off the side of your heads. How?....How could you live with knowing that if we hadn't gone to war, more attacks would have occured, more Iraqi civilians would have been killed (more than US and Coalition killed accidentally.......one of the sad costs of Urban Warfare....funny how there was no issue such as this one came up on US Urban Assualt attacks in Japan, Germany, and Cuba occured.)

more attacks will happen AS A RESULT OF THIS WAR
WERE PISSING OFF MORE PEOPLE THEN WERE HELPING<ofcourse my opionon>

its 5 45 am ill get to this one tommorow im hlaf dead
actully might not because i have alot to say on this and im not in the mood right now really im s ure there will be 5 more pages after this and i probbly wont feel like it becuase there will be to much shit to catch up on

Quote:

Eveyone is looking for an excuse, wether it good or bad, to say this war was not needed.

think what you want

who said that this war never should of happend????
im just saying there couldnt be worse timing forr this war and the way bush presented his case was utter bullshit....bitch boy blair can go to hell to

Quote:

why?....sadly, i am forced to believe Sage's opinion rubs off on to your cute little minds like side walk chalk..im done

awww he said im cute how flattering
ummmm do you honestly not expect sage francis fansnot to have similar opionons as sage

uhhh yea ok you get a big fat fuck you for that one

and yea i wish i wasnt here tonight either i wish i would of found something to do.......
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:07 am
bobbythebear

this is depressing me

we could have stopped big bad Saddam 11 years ago, when we promised to help Iraq destroy him if they rise up. they trusted us, and died because of their trust. so we killed them.

wanna bet the number dead from just that action exceeds 3,000? c'mon, I can use the pocket money.

thats not taking the embargos into account. we starved innocent children.

hell, this would not be happening if we kept our nose out of the middle east from the get go. who formed Saudia Rabia? Who put Saddam in charge? who allowed him to gas his own people? who was backing Bin Laden?

this war has nothing to do wit helping innocent people, any more than our role in Vietnam had anything to do with helping Vietnam.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:30 pm

Wordsmyth wrote:
oh, and who knows nothing about the past fifty years...here's some shit for whoever said that...

The "separate but equal" doctrine through Plessy v. Fergusson

August 28th - Martin Luther King leads a March on Washington, gaining support for the civil right's movement.

first americans arrive in Vietnam, and many others go to "fortify" Guam

King Assassinated
Kennedy Assassinated

June 17th

WATERGATE

1974 Nuixon resigns...i believe.....(2 years after watergate)

1990, Berlin Wall goes down

1990-1991 - Persian Gulf War(Battle)

1992-??? - Common Sense emerges as one of the greatest hip hop artists of all time.

2001 - Septemeber 11th

2003 - Wordsmyth says fuck you

hahahahaha. kennedy was assinated in 63, the berlin wall fell in 89.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:41 pm
hugh grants hooker

wow. i bet this guy is from NY. thats just judging from his assumption of how we all reacted to the 9-11 bullshit.

fuck that when it happened... i sat silent and took it all in. then i said aloud... "america is gonna lose its mind from this".

i was right. everyone is crazy now. especially new yorkers.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:47 pm

August Spies

FroJaR wrote:

hahahahaha. kennedy was assinated in 63, the berlin wall fell in 89.

haha wow... you suck wordsmyth.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MessiahCarey

Wordsmyth,

I disagree with the pretense that it is our responsibility to do anything about the Iraqi people. "Jeffersonian Democracy" (a joke in itself, but that's a second discussion) is not going to come to people who did not fight for it themselves - and this includes the "liberation" of Iraq.

For instance, let's take our good friends the French (heh). They helped us with the revolution, but it was the denizens of the land that did the majority of the fighting - with substandard weapons and a poorly trained militia . It was fought for with the blood of "our" own people, although it was indeed the French that really put us over the top and made it happen (maybe this is that "French Military Victory" people can't seem to find on their historically challenged fucking Google). However, they weren't simultaneously sanctioning our country while they did it. I have a theory that Bush found the sanctions morally unacceptable and figured that if they were put in place in an effort to pressure Sadaam to leave the country, he may as well just accelerate the process so that Iraqi's can get the medicine they need. Of course, this neglects the fact that the sanctions could have been lifted at anytime...I think he's a moral zealot, I don't think he's necessarily very smart. :-P

Indeed, the fact that the Bush administration is filled with worthless fucking liars is entirely secondary to the fact that - when all is said and done - there is a possibility that the Iraqis may be able to trade a brutal dictator for other forms of governmental oppression that are considerably different (and hopefully less physically detrimental, of course). There is no ignoring that if you're a reasonable person. They may not be better off, but they will be without a vile human being in charge - and I can't say that's a bad thing.

This doesn't change the bitterness that I have in regards to my "leader" misleading everyone as to the true intentions of our nation overseas. There's a report that's supposed to come out next week about WMD's, and we'll see where we stand with that - but a "leader" can NOT mention them and not produce some sort of results if he plans on having the trust of "his" people. I'm not going to pretend that I know what the motivations for this war were...oil is unlikely, but I know that the defense of America from weapons nobody seems to be able to find probably isn't it.

I fucking hate pronouns.

Yeah, Sadaam was terrible. We should celebrate that he has been removed from power...but we have yet to see if the Iraqi people are going to be better for it, honestly...time will tell. Now they have no police force to speak of, so there's the potential for several million Husseins, particularly in a nation of religious zealotry (this is why Jeffersonian Democracy is unlikely, nobody wants to set up the faux separation of state over there...heh)

Bottom line is that it's too early for anyone on either side of this debate to tell whether it was a "good idea" (in essence, we'll never know) or not. That kind of assessment will be left for the history books when we find out all the information none of us are aware of.

Just keep in mind, everyone, that none of us really have any idea what the fuck goes on behind closed doors...and that stuff that goes on dictates more policy decisions than what we're made aware of, beleive that.

- Shane

Last edited by MessiahCarey on Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:13 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

well put
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:18 pm

i think you're ignoring the fact that wordsmyth is a complete moron.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:21 pm
Wordsmyth

Berlin Wall - Fell Physically in 89'

1990 - " Travel restrictions are lifted. More than 10,000 East Germans cross the border to West Berlin. Mass celebrations last for days. People take pieces ? even chunks ? off the wall."

my bad with the Kennedy thing, i knew that....

anyways...

Frojar-Fojar- whoever the fuck you are.....you're a complete asshole.

What the fuck happend last time, (Gulf War), When America'conquered' then left?.....Everyone in Iraq felt betrayed...we basically did our do, then left......after we left.....some 36,000 iraqis were slaughtered. That sounds good. Saddam is not dead, if America left he would come back to power in a second....you guys seem not to think much -
why would he stay in hiding, when he can spend his billions on replacing lost property, and weapons...to take over again....we can't just ignore the problem....you guys sicken me
Post Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:02 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next