Profile
Search
Register
Log in
is anti-christian sentiment that bad
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Author Message
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

the Klan is NOT christian.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:40 pm
 
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
Re: anyone else know...  Reply with quote  

Drunken Friar wrote:
that Hero is smarter than the rest of the world? or at least the 90 % that believe in organized religion.


are you implying most of the world isn't stupid? come on.


Quote:

the Klan is NOT christian.


hmm maybe you ought to inform the Klan that... because they consider themselves christian and take their clothes and symbols form christianity.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Awww mn



Joined: 03 Jul 2002
Posts: 2511
Location: barbary coast
they are protestant  Reply with quote  

johnny yuma wrote:
the Klan is NOT christian.


Main Entry: Ku Klux Klan
Pronunciation: 'k-'kl&ks-'klan also 'ky- or 'kl-
Function: noun
Date: 1867
1 : a post-Civil War secret society advocating white supremacy
2 : a 20th century secret fraternal group held to confine its membership to American-born white Christians
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:45 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

NOPE!

one of the christian laws is 'thou shalt not kill'. the klan kills... therefore, NOT christian. thank you, i'll be here all week.





(p.s. - august, does this end out ignoring of each other?)hehe
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:47 pm
 
Awww mn



Joined: 03 Jul 2002
Posts: 2511
Location: barbary coast
 Reply with quote  

by that logic, are you saying the priest that bombed abortion clinics is not christian?
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Drunken Friar



Joined: 30 Jul 2003
Posts: 585
Location: Framingham, MA
i am christian  Reply with quote  

and i will defend to the death...haha

slay me on a messege board whoooooo
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:49 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
duke_city



Joined: 05 Jul 2002
Posts: 3208
Location: San Diego,CA
 Reply with quote  

I can't believe the stupidity on this board!

Just because some group of people label themselves as Christians you group them in with ALL Christians?

KKK, David Koresh, Jim Jones, etc ...

Those are all imposters mis-representing the Chirstian faith.

Learn the difference shitheads.

Brian
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:49 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
the mean
Certified O.G.


Joined: 31 Jul 2003
Posts: 6498
Location: philly/sacto/kauai/ohio
 Reply with quote  

johnny yuma wrote:
NOPE!

one of the christian laws is 'thou shalt not kill'. the klan kills... therefore, NOT christian. thank you, i'll be here all week.

(p.s. - august, does this end out ignoring of each other?)hehe


Except most christians are of the pick and choose variety. This would probably leave about 1000 or so christians by your definition.

Plus, only a small percentage of the klan actually kills.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:50 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

sure why not.

Yuma: you probably missed the original thread.... but this was a joke response to the anti-gay thread. Don't get worked up about it, the OP is a joke. (i'm not saying it was funny or not, but...)

Anyway last time we argued about religion you claimed that the old testement laws no longer applied. Whats the deal?

But I guess we've learned that no christian sect is actually christian, since all of them (or at least the vast majority) have killed many people over the years.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:50 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

aww♥damn wrote:
by that logic, are you saying the priest that bombed abortion clinics is not christian?


yes i am.

i've said this before.

if you kill, drink, covet, seek vengeance, etc.... you are NOT christian. yet people are always judging christianity based on these liars to claim to be what they arent. theyre called false prophets people. come on.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:51 pm
 
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

dallasbboy wrote:
I can't believe the stupidity on this board!

Just because some group of people label themselves as Christians you group them in with ALL Christians?

KKK, David Koresh, Jim Jones, etc ...

Those are all imposters mis-representing the Chirstian faith.

Learn the difference shitheads.

Brian


1. no one lumped them the KKK in with all christians. what are you talkig about?

2. I hope, for christianity's sake, you are one of the imposters.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:51 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
duke_city



Joined: 05 Jul 2002
Posts: 3208
Location: San Diego,CA
 Reply with quote  

August Spies wrote:
dallasbboy wrote:
I can't believe the stupidity on this board!

Just because some group of people label themselves as Christians you group them in with ALL Christians?

KKK, David Koresh, Jim Jones, etc ...

Those are all imposters mis-representing the Chirstian faith.

Learn the difference shitheads.

Brian


1. no one lumped them the KKK in with all christians. what are you talkig about?

2. I hope, for christianity's sake, you are one of the imposters.


Don't pretend like you know me. I'm a Christian deal with it.

Brian
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:52 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FoJaR's account is broken



Joined: 25 Aug 2003
Posts: 937
 Reply with quote  

the klan considers itself christian, and you (august) consider yourself intelligent.

it's not very christlike to go around killing people for no reason but the color of their skin.

a lot of people consider themselves to be christian. to be christian, you have to take upon yourself the name of christ, meaning try to do what he would do in all situations. people screw up, but there's a line. a good deal of people that call themselves catholics, baptists, and lutherans arent really christians, in that they talk the talk but dont act as they should.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:52 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

johnny yuma wrote:
aww♥damn wrote:
by that logic, are you saying the priest that bombed abortion clinics is not christian?


yes i am.

i've said this before.

if you kill, drink, covet, seek vengeance, etc.... you are NOT christian. yet people are always judging christianity based on these liars to claim to be what they arent. theyre called false prophets people. come on.


In all seriousness Yuma, wouldn't taht just make them BAD christians. Christians are typically defined as those that believe jesus is the son of god and that the bible is the word of god.

If I believe the bible is the word of god but tell my girlfriend she looks good in her ugly dress do I suddenly stop being a christian? or am I just a bad one?
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:52 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

dallasbboy wrote:
Don't pretend like you know me. I'm a Christian deal with it.

Brian


NO YOUR NOT!

Just because someone CLAIMS to be christian doesn't mean they are!

Didnt' jesus say not to be stupid?

don't lump all people together.

bboy is not a christian.

August.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:54 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:09 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon