Search
Register
is anti-christian sentiment that bad
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

hugh grants hooker

you go girl!

i piss the farthest. the trick is... wait for a good gust of wind, then let it carry your piss. but make sure its blowing in the proper direction.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:47 pm

SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Hi. Did you fuckin idiot christians know that the bible has been revised by the church of england and other such albatrosses so many times that the amount of truth in the king james version is probably below 1%?

Hi. Did you fucking idiot Catholics know that God never said anything about priests not having wives and that it was the order of a pope who wanted to preserve the power of his papacy?

Hi. Did you fucking idiot Christians know that Jesus looked completely unlike any of your depictions? Anthroplogists whisper in my ear that Jesus would have most likely beeen 5'1 with a little scounch ugly face that was as dark as the darkest iraqi man.

Hi. Did you fucking idiot Christians know that none of you live your lives as Christ did? Niestzche was right. There was only one Christian and he died on the cross.

Now close this thread.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:13 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker

SneebDotCom wrote:
Hi. Did you fuckin idiot christians know that the bible has been revised by the church of england and other such albatrosses so many times that the amount of truth in the king james version is probably below 1%?

Hi. Did you fucking idiot Christians know that Jesus looked completely unlike any of your depictions? Anthroplogists whisper in my ear that Jesus would have most likely beeen 5'1 with a little scounch ugly face that was as dark as the darkest iraqi man.

Hi. Did you fucking idiot Christians know that none of you live your lives as Christ did? Niestzche was right. There was only one Christian and he died on the cross.

1. wrong. simple answer. wrong. myth.

2. the catholic thing was dead on. 1 of hundreds of LARGE faults with that bullshit.

3. i've stated several times on this forum that jesus wasnt white. he was skinny, and probably did have a beard... but thats all he has in common with the modern depiction... but a great number of actual churches dont accept the 'white man' depiction of jesus. perhaps you havent been in a church in order to find that out.
oh yea... and jesus was ugly. the bible says "jesus' face was not good to look upon". a few other times the bible also calls him ugly. and yes, he was middle eastern. common sense... check the birthplace.

4. what the hell gives you this insane idea? i cant fathom that thought. why arent they?
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:57 pm

August Spies

"Jesus died for his sins, not mine"
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:13 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sequence

I used to have the Crass shirt with that written on it. I also had this awesome Left for Dead t-shirt with a picture of Jesus on one side and two AK-47s on the other side, upon which it side, "Next time, we'll get it right."

I got in a couple of fights because of that shirt. Lots of Christians I've met have a real problem turning the other cheek.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:18 pm
August Spies

I always thought the best of the punk christian shirts was the DK "in god we trust INC." with a golden jesus nailed to a cross made out of dollar bills.

Do you remember that crusty shirt that said "all the arms we need" and then had a bunch of automatic weapons and molotov cocktails on the back?
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:20 pm
sequence

Yeah, my friend Chris from LFD/The Swarm (and so on and so forth) has a grand collection of shirts of that nature. Either regarding blasphemy or bombs. He definitely had that (what I believe is a) Profane Existence shirt with the "arms" quote. He also had this kick ass shirt that he bought in Ann Arbor back in the day that has Jesus on the cross on it, and Jesus is wearing a t-shirt that says, "I died for your sins and all I got was this lousy t-shirt." He is most proud of that one.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:25 pm
August Spies

hahaha

thats pretty clever
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:26 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Johnny Yuma.... you are living in the belly of denial if you think for one moment that your beloved king james bible is anything like the real bible. It is not a myth. How can you even say that with a straight face? The only person who has told you it was a myth was another christian.... and christians have proven time and time again that they don't care to read or believe anything that doesnt gel with their beliefs no matter how true and fact-based it is.

Seriously man.... The bible was heavily fucked with many many times.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:45 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

And you cant fathom how christians arent really christians in the true sense???? HAVE YOU MET A SINGLE CHRIST-LIKE CHRISTIAN????

HAVE YOU?????????? NO YOU HAVENT. NO. DONT EVEN START TYPING THAT. SERIOUSLY. I SEE YOU STARTING TO TYPE HOW YOU KNOW MANY CHRIST-LIKE CHRISTIANS.... I SEE THAT HAPPENING. WHY DO YOU LIE? WHY ARE YOU TYPING THAT. PLEASE. PLEASE NO. STOP THAT. IT'S NOT TRUE. IT'S NOT TRUE. IT'S NOT. NO. STOP. STOP. NO.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:48 pm
ILL SEER

SneebDotCom wrote:
Johnny Yuma.... you are living in the belly of denial if you think for one moment that your beloved king james bible is anything like the real bible. It is not a myth. How can you even say that with a straight face? The only person who has told you it was a myth was another christian.... and christians have proven time and time again that they don't care to read or believe anything that doesnt gel with their beliefs no matter how true and fact-based it is.

Seriously man.... The bible was heavily fucked with many many times.

first, we have ancient manuscripts that date at least as close as 100 years to the life of Christ. we have more manuscripts closer to the time of Christ than we do for Plato and many other ancient texts we do not question. THe King James Bible is first, an English translation, there have been many since in many languages. Even if you proved it wrong it would prove nothing. We depend on the ancient Greek & Hebrew manuscripts for such translations. you can actually go look at these in a museum. Please don't just state stuff you hear if you don't actually know the science of textual criticism.

Last edited by ILL SEER on Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:47 pm
ILL SEER

August Spies:

""you must acknowledge the amount of historical discoveries that were guided by following the accounts of the Old Testament as well"

I agree with this somewhat. But I fail to see what this proves.
Most historians did not blieve that troy existed. They thought it was just a thing in Greek mythology. But then they used the Homeric Epics to find it and found ruins etc... but just because the Homeric Epics are somewhat based on the reality of their times HARDLY proves that their mythology was true.
"

i liked the earlier version where u admitted that Jesus probably existed, as did Socrates with most probability, even if not exactly as the accounts have recorded. Most scholars would say both these assertions are true, although being as well read as you are, you know that you can find anyone to say anything in academia. what this proves is that Jesus most likely existed, which you seemed to deny earlier. then we can debate what we beleive about him. it also shows the Bible is useful and helps break peoples innate anti-biblicism. because now we can discuss what difference you think there might be between the gospel accounts and the historical jesus and why you beleive this.

"THOUGH I will say that there is nothing INHERENT in aethism that would make someone opposed to a free society. Their might be aethists who ahve some fucked up ideas, but Christians or Muslims who want to legistalte morality are doing so from something INHERENT to the religion. (even if you claim it is a wrong interpretation on their part... they are still getting it from their religious beliefs. Do you see what I mean?)"

do you not see the contradiction in this? you will interpret that atheism doesn't have ideas against freedom INHERENT in it even though we have historical precedents of atheistic tyrannies, yet you will say that it IS INHERENT in Christianity. we both have to claim that a practicioner of either ideology is interpreting it wrong when they oppose free society. it is just as inherent in either "system" (i know this word can be debated on both of our sides).

""the thing is you do beleive in many documents on flimsy grounds."

I do? dont' assume so much.
"

my point being that everyone does unless we reject the common historical mappings of our education.

TO THOSE WHO WANT THIS THREAD SHUT ... WHY BOTHER COMING IN HERE? Obviously a few of us like the discussion. Sage can decide for himself, he doesn't need your panderings.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:59 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

You are talking out of your ass ill seer!!!!!!!!!

The vatican wont even let us see half the shit they have.

We find scrolls and texts that elude to mushroom use and christ fucking mary magdalene and guess what? It gets thrown into the catacombs.

We don't know shit about what really happened and if you think we do you are a triangle head. And by triangle, I mean the musical instrument, not the geometric formation.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:03 pm
sequence

ILL SEER wrote:

first, we have ancient manuscripts that date at least as close as 100 years to the life of Christ. we have more manuscripts closer to the time of Christ than we do for Plato and many other ancient texts we do not question.

You must be hanging out with some fucked up philosophers/historians if they don't worry about the translation/validity issue with regards to the Platonic dialogues. Same goes with regards to any of the other Parmenidean, Heraclitean, or other pre-Platonic fragments.

Seriously, the biggest questions in the study of ancient philosophy today all seem to revolve in some way or another around questions of textual validity and the issue of translation. Woosh.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:08 pm
ILL SEER

ok. then how does the exalted sneeb know about these secret texts?

do you actually think the vatican controls the discovery of ancient Christian texts in the 20th century? somewhere along the line you decide who you trust ... you are obviously going with some conspiracy theory ... we need to have reasons to support our propositions ... you seem more close-minded than most Christians you call close-minded.
Post Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:09 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next