Search
Register
is anti-christian sentiment that bad
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

FoNiKs

is anti-christian sentiment that bad  Reply with quote  

I'm being dead serious on this one.

I am not a judgemental person by any means. My circles of association contain many things most would not presume to be morally correct.

But can someone say being christian is really "okay"?

In the same sentence, can u say being a thief is "okay"?

or being a murderer?

I know i may get a response that thinks my correlations are ambigious- but i assure you they're not.

I feel christianity is wrong. If everyone was born again tomorrow, humans would all look like texan's in 100 years. Correct?
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:24 am
Craig a.d.

i'd give you a response, but youre being vague.

texans? explain.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:28 am
Craig a.d.

ah, just read that other thread. n/m
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:31 am
futuristxen

craig a.d. wrote:
i'd give you a response, but youre being vague.

texans? explain.

texans: guys with big hats, big belt buckles, big bibles, who like to punch people like you and I in the face, and electrocute retarded people...texans.

And actually I clicked on this thread knowing pretty much exactly what you were going to write...but I still chuckled.

Christianity is actually far more dangerous than homosexuality.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:07 am
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Man look.... none of us are INHERENTLY christians, okay? It is societal. Society influences us to BE christians. If you were raised in an athiestic society and everyone you talk to, every friend you meet, every advertisement on television adhered to athiesm, then guess what? You would probably be an athiest.

It's that simple.

;)
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:33 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Craig a.d.

haha texans.

i think i see doctrine, august spies, johnny yuma, dallasbboy, and laurapalmer cracking thier knuckles waiting for someone to make the first move. (hey MOS stay outta shit. youre not smart. nothing like resorting to physical voilence when you disagree with someone or thier lifestyle YOU FAG!) as for me. everyone has thier own opinion. you dont care what mine is, i dont care what yours it. but im gonna give it anyways

: I tried chewing tobacco on a bet last friday, the can said "MINT" and in my opinion. Shit tasted like ...... well, .... shit. I ended up curled up in my shower that night.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:35 am
futuristxen

SneebDotCom wrote:
Man look.... none of us are INHERENTLY christians, okay? It is societal. Society influences us to BE christians. If you were raised in an athiestic society and everyone you talk to, every friend you meet, every advertisement on television adhered to athiesm, then guess what? You would probably be an athiest.

It's that simple.

;)

Whatever man. Christianity is genetic. How else do you explain why white people take right to it--and people of other races take more to islam? I think Islam is growing in proportion to the rise of non-white people's. Christianity is too reliant, like the white gene, on eradicating the black gene.

Society my ass. It's all genomes and oil rigs.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:02 am
prometheus_bound

christianity the religion is fatally flawed. it can't be all things to all people. in my reading of the bible, jesus was a jew who gave a few laws or things to practice like love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek (sounds like buddhism to me). although christians like that alabama judge who wanted the ten commandment monument in public display latch on to the jewish practices and yet are not jews. there's also the pagan influences of catholicism and mainstream christianity who's main icon is the great mother goddess plus the celebrating of easter and christmas. if you want to go to war you'll pick something from the old testament. if you want to be self righteous then you'll choose something from the new testament.

so in the end the hersey of gnosticism would be best. vicarious salvation is like masterbation, it's ok but cant compare with active participation.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:56 am
maxamillion

I've never seen a christian but I'm sure they excist....

Like sole said.

If they cared as much about other people as the book tells them to then this world would be a much better place....
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:13 am
Seamus Ignoramus

Being a Christian, I forgive you for making this post.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:39 am
Beep

NOO  Reply with quote  

You must love jesus, he loves homosexuals.. but not gays.. remember that

aah classic.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:57 am
duke_city

prometheus_bound wrote:
christianity the religion is fatally flawed. it can't be all things to all people. in my reading of the bible, jesus was a jew who gave a few laws or things to practice like love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek (sounds like buddhism to me). although christians like that alabama judge who wanted the ten commandment monument in public display latch on to the jewish practices and yet are not jews. there's also the pagan influences of catholicism and mainstream christianity who's main icon is the great mother goddess plus the celebrating of easter and christmas. if you want to go to war you'll pick something from the old testament. if you want to be self righteous then you'll choose something from the new testament.

so in the end the hersey of gnosticism would be best. vicarious salvation is like masterbation, it's ok but cant compare with active participation.

Human beings are fundamentally flawed everything we do can be highlighted as flawed if you look close enough. You noting Christianity as being flawed is anecdotal, correlation does not prove causation.

Brian
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:14 am
Noir Silence

See my other post on the "gay" version of this thread
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:17 am
Drunken Friar

Christianity is flawed?  Reply with quote  

EVERYTHING in the world is flawed. That is called Original Sin, which we are all born with.
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:26 pm
twelve15

Re: Christianity is flawed?  Reply with quote  

Drunken Friar wrote:
EVERYTHING in the world is flawed. That is called Original Sin, which we are all born with.

Is THAT how you justify Chistianity?!
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:47 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next