View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

FoJaR's account is broken

rimshot.

i dunno man, britney's kinda cute...
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:04 pm
Dee

Sage Francis wrote:
in my own reality, Trent Reznor has nothing to do with the song Hurt.

Johnny Cash made it his own.

I listen to that song repeatedly and FEEL it.

You know...when I see Justin Timberlake mimmick Michael Jackson in Cry Me a River...I enjoy it, but I don't FEEL it.

Give me Johnny Cash over anything Justin Timberlake has ever breathed on (except britney.)

This was the response I predicted.
Also why I said it was a close call.
But no, I still think CMAR was the better song, and will be rememberd longer.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:11 pm
duck_shoe

johnny yuma wrote:
duckshoe, you are an idiot.
dont come at me about what i say to someone. you DONT know who i do or do not know.

me and david went to elementary school together. i used give him purple nurples and shit...
i also gave him what i call the 'wet willy on crack'. everyone knows the wet willy is when you spit on your finger and put it in someones ear... well, i used to spit on my cock and shove it in his ass.

now shut up. you aint his savior. if you defend that timberlake in this debate... then what i said about him applies to you.

Let's run through this: Justin Timberlake has recorded many songs. Johnny Cash has recorded many songs. DJDee makes a comparison of one song from each artist and you equate that with comparing the artists themselves. That, sir, is an idiotic thing to do, which would by definition make you an idiot, especially when you consider that he clearly stated that Cash is one of the most important artists of the century and said nothing of the kind about Timberlake. That is just exhibit A. Exhibit B is claiming he has no taste simply because he likes 50 Cent. Exhibit C is your talk of anally raping him. Three examples of idiocy.

Me? I just assumed you didn't know DJDee, which is a pretty safe assumption. Other than that, what I said was fact. DJDee didn't compare the artists, but one piece from each artist. Your overreaction to my post pointing out that you overreacted in the first place would seem to be your fourth act of idiocy in this thread.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:21 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

you think Cry Me a River is going to be remembered longer than Hurt?

sorry, bro. nope. Johnny Cash singing that song in his dying days makes it more important than Justin Timberlake's whole existence.

Last edited by Sage Francis on Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:28 pm
hugh grants hooker

no. everything you said was NOT fact.

comparing ANYTHING done by those 2 artists is very idiotic.
timberlake makes a living off of people who miss the old micheal jackson, and dont mind that the imposter is a little silverspoon white kid from the disney channel.

johnny cash helped formulate what you call folk music. he helped the modern sound of country music... and yes, he played a roll in the beginnings of rock and roll.

to compare one of johnny cash's turds to justin timberlakes biggest hit single is blasphemy.

so once again i say fuck off until you have a leg to stand on.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:31 pm

Dee

We'll see what happens.

PS to Duck Shoe: Me and yuma don't actually know each other.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:33 pm
hugh grants hooker

come on davey... i could probably state your likes and dislikes, favorite foods, hobbies, etc... i've spent much time arguing with you... i think i know you well enough to state an opinion without some random guy jumping in (for attention) and saying that i "dont know shit about him".

i'm not saying we are 'boys' who hang and shit. but i do have some basis for my opinions.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:36 pm

duck_shoe

johnny yuma wrote:
no. everything you said was NOT fact.

comparing ANYTHING done by those 2 artists is very idiotic.
timberlake makes a living off of people who miss the old micheal jackson, and dont mind that the imposter is a little silverspoon white kid from the disney channel.

johnny cash helped formulate what you call folk music. he helped the modern sound of country music... and yes, he played a roll in the beginnings of rock and roll.

to compare one of johnny cash's turds to justin timberlakes biggest hit single is blasphemy.

so once again i say fuck off until you have a leg to stand on.

So if I say that I like "Fast and Danger" by ILL Mitch better than "I'm not a hater" by Sage Francis, in your mind I'm saying that ILL Mitch is better than Sage? That's odd, because I could have sworn that it was just a comparison of one song from each artist.

Now, I should fuck off until I have a leg to stand on? Here it is in plain english:

Quote:

I think "Cry me a River" is better than "Hurt."

He goes on to say that:

Quote:

Johnny Cash - undoubtedly one of the most important artists of the century.

...and doesn't say anything about Timberlake being important to anything. I'd say I have a pretty solid leg to stand on when I say that he compared one song by each artist, and not the artists themselves. Care to try again? Let me save you the trouble and point out his exact words one more time:

Quote:

Now I'll let you point out where in that statement he mentioned Johnny Cash and Justin Timberlake, and then proceeded to compare them. Or you could admit that you were wrong and were probably just looking for another excuse to bash DJDee.

Quote:

(that was just to make sure you saw exactly what he said)
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:44 pm
FoJaR's account is broken

that made me laugh.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:46 pm
hugh grants hooker

you kid, are an idiot.

NOTHING timberlake ever has, is doing, or will do can POSSIBLY be compared to ANYTHING johnny cash has done. johnny cash threw away songs that were better than timberlakes bullshit.

i will take it a few steps further... you cant even seriously compare anything done by timberlake to anything done by ANYONE who creates their music BY THEMSELVES!

tell timberlake to get rid of his writers, superproducers, dance choreographers (sp?), and GHOST writers... THEN we'll see whats left. a skinny, nerdy, rich, disney kid with no talent. just a halfway cute voice. cute voices are a dime a dozen.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:50 pm

Dee

Timberlake writes his own lyrics + comes up with the vocal harmonies himself.
FYI.
Also, Timbaland produced the beat. I said the songs were comprable, not the artists. And Timbaland did the MUSIC for that song.

Now we're done herr.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:55 pm
hugh grants hooker

johnny yuma wrote:
and GHOST writers...

^^repost... just in case you missed it.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:56 pm

Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I've got an idea.

put Timberlake in a studio all by himself with a guitar and see what he comes out with.

he is a fucking toy.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:56 pm
Dee

...and yet Cry Me A River is still better than Hurt...
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:58 pm
hugh grants hooker

the fact that djdee would post what he just posted... automatically makes him lose his next 100 debates on this board due to no credibility.

NOW... we can be done here.

P.S. it also says alot that you write in that 'nelly style'.
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:59 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next