Profile
Search
Register
Log in
9/11 is today
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Author Message
slaytanic



Joined: 07 Sep 2003
Posts: 403
Location: bklyn
 Reply with quote  

Just because lives were lost doesnt make it a holiday. You dont see people running around celebrating WWs and the Holocaust and such. Its just a memory for people, they reflect. Not hold get to gethers.
Quote:



once again...no one is celebrating...and i do believe people do "remember" ww's and the holocaust and such...

its not a celebration...its a sad day, its not a proud to be an american day... to many families were ripped apart in one day. it changed my life, im glad if it had no personal effect on yours



Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:40 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MF TOON



Joined: 08 Aug 2003
Posts: 3611
Location: la plančte sauvage
 Reply with quote  

duck_shoe wrote:
MF TOON wrote:
How is it not important, it was one of the biggest American tragedies in recorded history. Thousands of people lost their lives, hundreds of thousands of families were torn apart forever. Children lost parents, parents lost children, for no significant reason - thousands of innocent people lost their lives and Im sure many people on this messageboard were equally effected. Show some respect.


Ummm...WE are not the ones who made it seem unimportant...direct your preaching at the people who exploited it and gave it the feel of a cheap movie. Direct it at those who used it for financial gain or as a political tool or as a ploy to get ratings. Those are the people who made it just another event in America's long history and those are the people who made sure that the average person didn't remember the significance of such an event. Those are the people who should learn to show some respect, not those of us who are tired of the fake sentiment and blind hatred associated with that day.



bla bla bla... who cares.

The title of this thread is: "9/11 is tomorrow"

Nobodies talking about anything that you just mentioned. Sept. 11th isn't a holiday but it is siginficant - there are thousands of children that are still haunted by that date.. Respect that.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
slaytanic



Joined: 07 Sep 2003
Posts: 403
Location: bklyn
 Reply with quote  

agreed.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:44 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fladlien



Joined: 09 Jul 2002
Posts: 782
Location: Iowa
 Reply with quote  

9/11 is pay day for me.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:47 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dialectz



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 1258
 Reply with quote  

slaytanic wrote:
Just because lives were lost doesnt make it a holiday. You dont see people running around celebrating WWs and the Holocaust and such. Its just a memory for people, they reflect. Not hold get to gethers.
Quote:



once again...no one is celebrating...and i do believe people do "remember" ww's and the holocaust and such...

its not a celebration...its a sad day, its not a proud to be an american day... to many families were ripped apart in one day. it changed my life, im glad if it had no personal effect on yours





Families are ripped apart constantly every day. May not be on a world wide basis but families are torn everyday. Just because the media didnt publicize it like 9/11. We get attacked and we are always moping around. What the fuck do you think the Afghans and Iraqui people are doing right now? We didnt tear down just their families. We tore down their fucking country.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:47 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
FoJaR



Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Posts: 1534
Location: VA.
 Reply with quote  

FoJaR wrote:
i dont watch TV. did you know that it's more worth your time to just pick up a book than to watch tv? did you know that teh average american spends over one year of their life watching TV? thats such a waste of time, see if you were better like me you wouldnt watch TV. i read a lot of good books, and the reason i have time to do this is because i dont watch TV. watching a lot of TV can also have bad effects on your eyesight. i have 20 20 vision. i bet it is because i dont watch tv. ben sandoval i am sorry.


word.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:00 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
MF TOON



Joined: 08 Aug 2003
Posts: 3611
Location: la plančte sauvage
 Reply with quote  

Dialectz wrote:
slaytanic wrote:
Just because lives were lost doesnt make it a holiday. You dont see people running around celebrating WWs and the Holocaust and such. Its just a memory for people, they reflect. Not hold get to gethers.
Quote:



once again...no one is celebrating...and i do believe people do "remember" ww's and the holocaust and such...

its not a celebration...its a sad day, its not a proud to be an american day... to many families were ripped apart in one day. it changed my life, im glad if it had no personal effect on yours





Families are ripped apart constantly every day. May not be on a world wide basis but families are torn everyday. Just because the media didnt publicize it like 9/11. We get attacked and we are always moping around. What the fuck do you think the Afghans and Iraqui people are doing right now? We didnt tear down just their families. We tore down their fucking country.


what the fuck does the suffering in iraq have to do with the fact that september 11th was the day when scheduled commercial airlines loaded with regular traveling passengers were forcefully driven directly into the path of thousands of innocent working civilians, oblivious to any fucking war. nobodes talking about afghanistan or iraq in this thread. the media has nothing to do with this, people die everyday... but not a planned fucking genocide idiot.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:01 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
FoJaR



Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Posts: 1534
Location: VA.
 Reply with quote  

Dialectz wrote:
Families are ripped apart constantly every day. May not be on a world wide basis but families are torn everyday. Just because the media didnt publicize it like 9/11. We get attacked and we are always moping around. What the fuck do you think the Afghans and Iraqui people are doing right now? We didnt tear down just their families. We tore down their fucking country.


so the friends/relatives and people who hear about it and arent assholes are sympathetic and convey their condolences and regret that the unfortunate took place. your point, asshole?
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:04 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dialectz



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 1258
 Reply with quote  

Im saying is that who cares who was killed. People were killed. Dont take it to heart cause people from our country were slaughtered. Same with other countries around the world, they're not getting a holday are they.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
FoJaR



Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Posts: 1534
Location: VA.
 Reply with quote  

fuck you. eat shit and die you ignorant fuck.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:07 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
MF TOON



Joined: 08 Aug 2003
Posts: 3611
Location: la plančte sauvage
 Reply with quote  

aint no holiday fool... youre obviously a secure little kid in your comfortable bedroom, its easy to make stupid statements. wake the fuck up.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:09 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
FoJaR



Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Posts: 1534
Location: VA.
 Reply with quote  

yeah, the reason you get tomorrow off is because mommy thinks the terrorists are going to kill everyone at your middleschool.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:12 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dialectz



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 1258
 Reply with quote  

I dont get tomorrow off...
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:20 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Dialectz



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 1258
 Reply with quote  

Well Im sorry if I "offended" some of you or whatever, but Im just speaking my mind.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:23 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Machiavel



Joined: 30 Oct 2002
Posts: 766
 Reply with quote  

already too long
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:32 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon