Search
Register
New ANNARCHISM THREAD
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

FilthyRich

no coz the cunt deletes my fucking posts. For someone so pro freedom of speech this guys a hypocritical bastard. He needs his ball sack stapleing to a carp- that'd teach him.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:37 pm

Samtron

well say this shit goddamn it. if its about freeedom of speech... wut kind of posts did you make? cuz if it obstructs other people from doing there own thing perhaps he was right. iether way what is your views on annarchism?
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:42 pm
FilthyRich

that doesn't even make sense. Freedom of speech is freedom of speech, no matter how obtrusive. Anarchy is needed after periods of revolution but would be a bit stupid on a longterm scale. Anyone who aims for anarchy overall is a stupid fuck and probably a goth.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:44 pm

Samtron

why would annarchism be a bad idea? pls explain your thoughts. and yes freedom of speech must be encouraged. but if your obstruckting other people freedom of speech by flooding threads with bull shit it is just the same as restricting freedom of speech. wut did you do quite possibly your in the right.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:49 pm
FilthyRich

i flooded it in bullshit in response to him deleting my threads. It would be a stupid idea coz its anarchy- theres no laws, hoardes of scallys would just rape and pillage everything.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:51 pm

Samtron

well just dont obstruct others otherwise they will rebut. and i do agree annarchy as of today is impractical but why not try and bring it about. one step will have to be a cultural revolution where people will learn too give up material possessions. a lofty goal yes but why not aim high?
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:54 pm
FilthyRich

revolution would achieve different things for u as u live in a different country so its a different issue. I'm happy with our country as it is, bar a few imperfections. Free hoes would be a good thing. I obstruct others coz they fucking piss me off- simple as.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:59 pm

duke_city

I find it funny that the people who think Anarachy is plausible are here typing on computers using the internet, prolly educated in crazy expensive universities yet this is what you make numerous threads about?

As if you could ever step down from the cozy mid section of Capitalisim you are in right now.

Now Canada is up in here acting like hes had a hard knock life.

This board gets more hillarious by the hour.

Brian
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:59 pm
FilthyRich

whats yer views gotta do with your financial status? i don't get yer point
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:00 pm

duke_city

FilthyRich wrote:
whats yer views gotta do with your financial status? i don't get yer point

I'm just following the rules these shitheads set up

Samtron wrote:
so lets talk annarchism. i will define it as an anti-authoritarian, anti capitalist philosophy.

Brian
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:02 pm
FilthyRich

u int rich coz u got a computer u know...
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:05 pm

Samtron

sorry
i guess...

i have not had a hard life. i am over priveligded. but just because my parants make a lot o money doesn't mean i cant care about the underprivelegded. plus Canada is not that much different then the U.S. im sad to say but we are saturated with most of the same problems as Americans. but i still hold the opinion that capitalism exists solely to make some rich and at the expense of other. i have friends that are not nearly as fortunate as i and they r denied some oppurtunities. i know this concept is a utopia but why not go for it.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:07 pm
Samtron

plus i am aware of the irony of having to use the internet but that is life. i must use wut is at my disposal.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:08 pm
duke_city

Samtron wrote:
sorry
i guess...

i have not had a hard life. i am over priveligded. but just because my parants make a lot o money doesn't mean i cant care about the underprivelegded. plus Canada is not that much different then the U.S. im sad to say but we are saturated with most of the same problems as Americans. but i still hold the opinion that capitalism exists solely to make some rich and at the expense of other. i have friends that are not nearly as fortunate as i and they r denied some oppurtunities. i know this concept is a utopia but why not go for it.

Send some email to W at http://www.whitehouse.gov and make some more threads on Anarchy and maybe it will catch on.

RE:volution !

Brian
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:09 pm
FilthyRich

aye yanks always think they've got a copyright on poverty despite being the world's richest country...
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:10 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next