Search
Register
e.l.f. urban terrorists? or fighting the good fight?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

hugh grants hooker

Machiavel wrote:

Also you did do something illegal by not trying to avoid the accident. That is technically illegal but you would never get charged for it i believe.

also, just because such an obsessive compulsive... i wanted to add that i think this may be a state law where you live. i'm pretty sure thats not illegal here. if someone else is at fault and you dont mind hitting them, i dont think there's a law against it.

when the trooper showed up to the accident scene that day, he asked me what happened and i told him the truth about it. in detail.
then he asked the other guy if he really ran the stop sign... he said yes.

the trooper gave me a copy of the guy's insurance card and told me to have a nice day.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:29 am

Billy Gnosis

johnny yuma wrote:
glad i could help.

in all honesty though... penelope never told me who you were in that e-mail. she asked me what i thought about everything you had to say and she had blanked out your e-mail and other things.
but she left the name seth at the bottom. obviously i could never trace that to you... until one day you signed a post 'seth'.
tonight was a lucky guess that YOU were THAT seth.

good job. all you had to do was call 'bullshit' and i'd of had nothing.

So you're the type of person to blindly hurl barbs and assumptions at a possible target? How nice.

And that message read like Bullshit. I don't care that Penelope told you, she's obviously shown her character as crystal clearly as you have yours.

You think I didn't read your other message (before I 'obviously' identified myself) where you got all pissy and told me to go take a bottle of Lortab. You don't have to lie anymore, you're just making yourself look like more of a cretin. Wanting to protect Penelope's confidence is quite noble, though.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:33 am
hugh grants hooker

thank you.
seeing as how my last post wasnt rude to you AT ALL and neither is this one.
you can either walk away now and we'll call of this sudden cyber grudge you mysteriously started...
or we can just keep it up and pretend that we like it.

"all we are saying... is give peace a chance"
haha
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:37 am

Dee

Sorry...I had to use it again. It was calling out to me.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:48 am
hugh grants hooker

once again david cant count.

2 people = everybody? come on david, you're a college kid... ask a prof for help with the math.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:49 am

Machiavel

it is a state law but im fairly sure its not exclusive to this state. i think mostly though its a technicality. I believe its to avoid people not slowing down when somone pulls in front of them when they have the right of way, and other similar situations. i also doubt its a very big fine, but it could be exclusive here.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:49 am
MessiahCarey

SUV burning is only an effective means of "earth liberation" if you do it dealership-at-a-time.

- Shane
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:33 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5