Register
Has anyone ever heard of DAVID ICKE?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

kese

Has anyone ever heard of DAVID ICKE?  Reply with quote  

this guy knows all the crazy shit..
www.davidicke.com
make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom on the first two pages, to get to the rest of the site...
Post Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hellen Earth
could be a girl. could be a guy.

Re: Has anyone ever heard of DAVID ICKE?  Reply with quote  

kese wrote:
this guy knows all the crazy shit..
www.davidicke.com
make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom on the first two pages, to get to the rest of the site...

I've read a bunch of the articles on there, some pretty out there ideas.

If you search for 'Lacerta File' or just 'Lacerta' on google there is this alleged interview with one of the Reptilians Icke's always talking about.
Post Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:32 pm
kese

Post Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:19 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Dont believe any of that David Icke shit.

He reiterates all the classic theories... nothing new. Then, to make a unique name for himself, he claims that not only is the illuminati controlling us, but that they are reptilean shapeshifters. By his account, the entire Bush family are reptiles.

Once you go down that road.... there is no turning back. It's fun shit to read when you are stoned and paranoid though.
Post Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:23 pm
barlow

David Icke is a legend.

He started out in public life as a professional goalkeeper.
Once he retired from that, he became a TV sports pundit.

Then the fun started.
He decided one day that he was the Son of God.
Well, to be more precise, he was reborn as a "devine aspect of the Godhead"
He started wearing purple and turquoise shell suits, as that was the colour of God.
Amongst his many predictions was the end of the world (3 years ago).

Then he disappeared for years, and has only recently reappeared.
I believe he has written a bunch of books in this time, but hasn't been in the public eye too much.
When I went down to the Anticon show in London a couple of weeks ago, I found a magazine called "Alternative London" on the underground, that had a 2 page interview with him, talking about how Bush and Blair were memebers of a secret committe whose sole purpose was to take control of the whole world.
He also went on about how September 11th was planned within the USA by USA agents, so the public would allow the government extra powers to chase and punish Johnny Foreigner.
I gave it to Sole!

The bad thing is, if any of this is true (and it is a well reasoned argument that others have expressed belief in), the best person to break the story is probably not David Icke.
Anything he says is instantly dismissed as the ramblings of an idiot.

Anyway, I'm rambling like an idiot, so I'll stop.
Post Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:33 am
kese

See i believe that alot of what he says is factual, and makes sense, he seems to have his sources, and his website is full of articles written by other people, who must have come from different palces and have done different research, and they all basically come to the same conclusions, even some of what Krs talks about is connected in someways with these people's theories, it can't all be false. But one thing i didn't know is that Icke predicted the end of the world in 2000 , that deffinitely puts a damper on his credibility.
Post Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:41 am
Bandini
WIZARD APPRENTICE

A friend of mine believes that shit

he also owns an AK 47

I worry
Post Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:08 am
Mekon

A mate of mine has fallen for that shit too. It's classic gnosticism, with a bit of chomskian anticapitalist critique thrown in for good measure so it seems the least bit plausable. Next time you meet one of his believers tell them that a Draconian told you that they built Dulce cos all the traffic from gulf stream was getting backed up, what with the battle against the Greys and Nordics. Also, tell them that you have a pass for the lower levels of Denver Airport, or if you are in the UK, that you have a pass for Rudloe Manor and the Box Tunnel.
Post Fri Jul 04, 2003 12:11 pm
favian

SneebDotCom wrote:
Dont believe any of that David Icke shit.

He reiterates all the classic theories... nothing new. Then, to make a unique name for himself, he claims that not only is the illuminati controlling us, but that they are reptilean shapeshifters. By his account, the entire Bush family are reptiles.

Once you go down that road.... there is no turning back. It's fun shit to read when you are stoned and paranoid though.

http://reptile.users2.50megs.com/exp/e020900b.html

hmmmmmm didnt satan take the form of a serpant when he tempted adam & eve.. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

its kind of silly yes but its fun to think about
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 1:21 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
kese

i friend of mine also told me about something he read in a book about Solomons Temple where serpants came out of it either when it fell or was constructed, there's also a lot of serpant talk in Revalations..
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:23 pm
hugh grants hooker

kese wrote:
there's also a lot of serpant talk in Revalations..

yes, but none of it involves shapeshifting.

that only exists in cartoons.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:15 pm

Jump to: