Search
Register
Why do girls wear makeup and perfume?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

TILTEDmurder

who said eating eggs were ever bad for you?
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:56 am
princess

i wear make up because i want to. i feel make up is an art you know , a way of self expression -- because I have my choice to wear it or not, or if i do wear it, choose any colors i please, and the way i like the best.
perfume? well i like to smell good. I mean it's not to attract anyone or to cover up an odor its just the fact that i like it. I don't have reasons that should be stated becasue they probably are not even important... It's just like why do you wear a certain outfit or buy certain brands or styles of clothes or what have you. You like it, so you do it. don't make an issue. It's different if i said i feel ugly without make up or it makes me feel confident becasue I feel as though i really don't need it. But i want it so whatever floats my boat. thank you for reading this :)
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:03 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TILTEDmurder

this forum makes it possible to make an intellectual debate over anything.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:07 am
Beep

wha..  Reply with quote  

hugh grants hooker wrote:
yes, number 1 was that it was invented by the french. it had shit to do with number 2. and number 2 was way wrong and dumb. now THAT was ignorant.

hmm...
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:17 am
Wish Sammich

nope, but it'll take away odors. douching is like eating eggs. first we're all told that its good for you, then suddenly its bad for you, then its good again. last i heard it was neither healthy nor unhealthy. but it does get rid of odor therefore it serves its purpose.

As the owner of a vagina, I can assure you that the natural odor of a healthy one doesn't smell bad. Only those that are experiencing some sort of medical issue (infections and the like) truly stink. If one is healthy and properly bathed externally, a douche isn't necessary.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:44 am
hugh grants hooker

no, a healthy one doesnt smell 'bad'. but i would rather it not have any scent at all. unless its that strawberry body spray stuff.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:58 am

Wish Sammich

no, a healthy one doesnt smell 'bad'. but i would rather it not have any scent at all. unless its that strawberry body spray stuff.

Ahh..I see. Go with that, then.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:02 am
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

I wear cologne, body spray, spike my hair, wear thick gold chains, a fancy wrist watch, I shine my shoes, and most importantly, I wear push-up briefs and nut-hugging jeans so all the ladies can oogle my package... Then I can snap my fingers and be like, "Look heayh, biotch! Talk to my face, not my crotch!"... But, I wear all that stuff for myself... I don't try to be an attention whore...
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:26 am
Lazy Eyed Pea

Yo straight up.

Look dope for you, be an attention whore for you. And express yourself by covering you face with paint for you!

i was jerking off in the bathroom at the beach, so was the guy in the stall next to me. I shot a nut over the wall and he started yelling. I'd have gone swimming by I needed to go to the hospital and get my scrotum stiched.

Women shouldn't douche themselves. I like a roast beefy looking dead fish smelling poon tang. The kind that you eat to get light headed. If a cooch smelled like strawberries I'd be confused.

sfynktr
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:02 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

The uglier the easier

The dye didn't work for you
Tremble bangs and off colored orange
Hair that tries blonde your eyes were once bleeding.
I can see your roots, grandmother is in there somewhere
The contacts you have
They show your true color and they don't.
Make up for the lacking
Face nothing
Neanderthals would be afraid of you.
You are man-made.

You cry rainbow face and
Wonder why they use you...
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 1:16 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
killedbysharks

lump-lump wrote:
nope, but it'll take away odors. douching is like eating eggs. first we're all told that its good for you, then suddenly its bad for you, then its good again. last i heard it was neither healthy nor unhealthy. but it does get rid of odor therefore it serves its purpose.

As the owner of a vagina, I can assure you that the natural odor of a healthy one doesn't smell bad. Only those that are experiencing some sort of medical issue (infections and the like) truly stink. If one is healthy and properly bathed externally, a douche isn't necessary.

I agree, i have never had a problem with my vagina either. I just dont understand how a vagina could smell bad if you are clean. Also i think it is in the food you eat. If you eat a lot of garlic your body smells weird. So i dont know. i will never use a douche. I dont know exactly what they do, but my vagina is perfectly clean without it. but anyway...perfume smells ugly, i dont smell like anything, and i like that. Also there is nothing wrong with make-up, but i can not justify spending more than 2 minutes in the mirror, so no make-up for me. But i have never had a problem with the way i look, and i know that if i thought i was ugly i would wear make-up.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:08 pm
zeem

you know that myth that vaginas are smelly cuz of their periods is total bullshit. discharge comes from a girl with this one std i forgot what it was called but that's where that wrank smell comes from and you stay away from that kinda shit.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:32 pm
Dee

FoJaR wrote:
girls wear makeup and perfume for the sole purpose of making me horny. go bitches go.

Quote of the fucking year.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:32 pm
Dee

We need to have more threads about vaginas.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:34 pm
zeem

i just came back with a bowl of cherries and im eating em as im reading this post.. kinda is makin me feel sick
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:35 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next