Search
Register
Wake up.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

you just need to step back and take a look at the bigger picture here guys. Why the fuck would the Government pass legislation stripping away habaeus corpsus if they had no intention of using it. And you can apply that same reasoning to everything else they've been implementing, which by the way, went into over drive after 9/11.
Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:04 pm
Limbs

Man it's illegal to be gay in Russia. Where's the Russian SFF?
Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:04 pm

that is fucked up... but I have no doubt that the U.S. government wants us to be himing and hawing over the anti gay ruskies. Anything to get our population to argue amongst ourselves to the point we alienate ourselves from our very own citizens.

Just please guys. Do some research, it wont take you long. well at least not to start seeing the big picture.
Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:07 pm
Limbs

We're just people man.
Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by that.... I do recall however that "just people" were able to keep England and their tyrants from controlling the new world.

Just remember; "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing"
Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:52 pm
Limbs

Humanize the big picture.
Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Captiv8 wrote:
How, exactly, does one wake up? What are your proposed solutions to a somnambulant society? Or did you just intend to run around screaming at people until their eyes open? I appreciate the sentiment of what you're trying to do, and even agree with you that most people, for their part, are far too absorbed and egocentric to care about or even consider the world outside of their immediate sphere. But harping about this on a message board whose main purveyors are to various degrees enlightened seems like meaninglessly academic chest-thumping. Hit the streets, not the internet, unless you actually have a significant twitter or blog following.

I really don't have any solutions. And I have been talking to as many people about this as possible.... not just "chest-thumping" meaninglessly on a message board.

A friend of mine who spent some time in the marines recently put everything into perspective for me. Our Government is robbing us blind and the scope of it is huge. Really I just wanted to put it out there for people who aren't able to see the whole picture. For those of you that do... great.
Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:05 am
redball

Captiv8 wrote:
How, exactly, does one wake up?

http://www.csulb.edu/~plowentr/underhill.htm
Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:14 am
DeadAwake

The direction of societies the world over are only going to continue along the same lines they are already on. All that is occurring in the world is a by-product of who we are as people. How things are is because of what we are, so everything will continue as it is.

If people are prone to give way to corruption and are seduced by power, than power will be abused to gain control for someones egotistical motives. If there is greed getting the best of someone than underhanded maneuvers will be employed to get rich. Its simple cause and effect.
Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:14 am
Limbs

redball wrote:
Captiv8 wrote:
How, exactly, does one wake up?

http://www.csulb.edu/~plowentr/underhill.htm

Haha.
Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:36 am

Don't take my word for it guys... just do some research. It's all out there. Halliburton built a bunch of concentration camps. They do not dispute this. The NDAA of 2012 allows the military to detain citizens indefinitely in the event of a rebellion.

Many people believe the Boston Marathon bombing was a false flag attack as a sort of test run to see how quickly Martial Law could be implemented and if this is true I'd say the test was successful. I distinctly remember seeing armored vehicles and troops in full combat gear moving about the streets instructing people they could not leave their houses.

And if you do your research you may come to a hypothesis. Mine is that there's going to be another terrorist attack on U.S. Soil and it will be on a much larger scale than 911. Maybe the Hoover Dam for example. And those in power will blame it on an enemy within and then comes the police state. Again don't take my word for it...

Go read about William Cooper who was a former Naval Intelligence officer. I believe in June 2001 (I could be wrong about the month) he said that something big would happen --- an attack --- and that it would be blamed on Osama Bin Laden but that he would not be the one behind it. He was shot dead on November 2001.
Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:43 am
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

I'm going to read all about these nefarious plots but I gotta get to a bottomless mimosa brunch first.
Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:58 am
Bicycle

WAKE UP!!! YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO!!!

the 9-11 conspiracies are a conspiracy engeneered by the 1% to increase the sales of ammunition, apocolypse-proof bunker kits and non-perishable food items

No no. not that. The 9-11 conspiracies are actually a conspiracy propagated by the illuminati to instill within the populus a belief in an all powerful ruling class leading to intense feelings of helplessness in order to make the sheople easier to control

No I mean, the 9-11 conspiracies are a conspiracy designed by al-quada to frame the us government for attacking its own people in order to generate attitudes of extreme paranoia and distrust thereby turning the people against their own government

I'm gettin my conspiracies all mixed up. I apologize for that but the point is WAKE UP!!!
Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:28 pm
Plum Puddin'

Don't listen to 'em 27.

To put it eloquently, shit is all fucked up.

But how do you fight a metal tiger with a wet toothpick?
Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:14 pm
angrymushroom

27 wrote:
Don't take my word for it guys... just do some research. It's all out there. Halliburton built a bunch of concentration camps. They do not dispute this. The NDAA of 2012 allows the military to detain citizens indefinitely in the event of a rebellion.

Where is your source for this because I can't find one. Don't cite anything from prisonplanet.com, naturalnews.com, or infowars.com.

27 wrote:
Many people believe the Boston Marathon bombing was a false flag attack as a sort of test run to see how quickly Martial Law could be implemented and if this is true I'd say the test was successful. I distinctly remember seeing armored vehicles and troops in full combat gear moving about the streets instructing people they could not leave their houses.

Many people have issues dealing with tragedy and resort to outlandish theories. Yea, they can come out quickly when a bomb goes off in a major city. Does that surprise you at all?
27 wrote:

And if you do your research you may come to a hypothesis. Mine is that there's going to be another terrorist attack on U.S. Soil and it will be on a much larger scale than 911. Maybe the Hoover Dam for example. And those in power will blame it on an enemy within and then comes the police state. Again don't take my word for it...

I won't. Believe me.
27 wrote:

Go read about William Cooper who was a former Naval Intelligence officer. I believe in June 2001 (I could be wrong about the month) he said that something big would happen --- an attack --- and that it would be blamed on Osama Bin Laden but that he would not be the one behind it. He was shot dead on November 2001.

Oh yes, the late and likely insane William Cooper. Have you read about why he was shot? Of course you think there was a grand coverup.
Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next