View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Well played.

#HighLevelBoarding
Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:25 pm
INFP7

I can use the sniper rifle while on the bike...
Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:43 am
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

I thin mountain biking/sniper shooting would be a great Olympic sport...
...better than that bow&arrow/snow-ski biathlon bullshit.

Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:12 pm
INFP7

I relapsed on love. I made it eight days. The pain and heartache got the best of me. Like a junkie I needed the fix. It was just a few hours of release as an addict gets. What did I have to gain but just that-relief?

Of course, he went on about himself. I just listened. I am such an idiot, I know. Where I lost myself I don't know. He showed me he got new sheets and there on the dresser was still our photo. WHY!? WHY!? Is it there to mock me? I deleted him from my phone, all texts, all emails...there is nothing of him around to remind me, certainly no photo and there-there I am on the dresser. As soon as you open the door, bam- there I am. WHY?

I left hours later and I know I shouldn't but I shot a text this morning only to be ignored. As if I expected anything more from him. I forgive myself for relapsing as it served its purpose. I figured he would ignore me. BUT CAN ANYONE explain why the HELL HE has our picture still up? Trust me, it's not like it could have been forgotten or overlooked.... WHY?
Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:19 pm
mzehe916

To him they are probably just pictures and nothing more. Like stale pizza crust. Oh shit, did I leave that there. Oops. It won't really come to his attention until the next girl he brings home notices it.
Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:32 pm
DeadAwake

Haha. You forgot to delete him from the one place it counts. Anyway, it has become quite clear, from your initial post and now the one that has followed up, that you are one of THOSE girls. I really should have known from the get-go, but this has cemented the fact. Enjoy your "catch", perhaps he is not such a bad fellow after all.
Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:48 pm
Plum Puddin'

Being a crust is ok.

Except if you're one of those crusts that tries to jazz itself up by putting cheese or sausage in it.

Those crusts are lying to themselves and generally suck.

Plus as a crust, you're sure to meet a handsome rat-man, or a kind hearted pigeon boy.

See what else the world has to offer.

IS ANY OF THIS GETTING THRU TO YOU??!!
Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:43 pm
INFP7

I relapsed. I'm certainly not one of THOSE girls nor ever wish to be considered one so i appreciate that dose of reality from an outsider looking in. Amazingly enough its like you strengthed my mind some. I have consumed a lot of relationship info to know that no contact is key. I am kicking my own ass about it. I need to get over my delluded idea of "love ". I will be full of light again. Tonight I even visted my brother and felt "normal" again as recall i was cutting away from my loved ones. Stupid idea. I even briefly considered a dog and i dont like dogs. Today i think I broke ground. Why should I be upset about something that's good for me in the long run? I can be me again. I am a great person who deserves greatness. I can do this. I wil cut this addiction just like i cut smoking. More masterbation and walking. This is my cocoon. I shall not relapse again. I am the super mother bug!!! (Holla if you've seen that movie)
Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:09 am
INFP7

On a side note...Breaking Bad is starting to gain appeal to me. :)
Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:09 am
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

It's only been eight days for him, as well.
Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:50 am
DeadAwake

Well then, now thats out of the way. Have a treat, courtesy of Dessa. You're welcome.

</object>
Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:25 am
Limbs

INFP7 wrote:
On a side note...Breaking Bad is starting to gain appeal to me. :)

Breakup Bad.
Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:17 pm
Jack

yo yo yo yo. Get the breaking bad talk outta here. I come and lurk every few days to get my tears on, I don't need spoilers creeping their way in here.

:)

Feel better soon, breakups are miserable
Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:58 pm
INFP7

Happy to report today was a good day. It's a lifestyle change. I can do this. Breakups are miserable but then again also can be a second chance to be, once again, someone great.......... Thanks for everyone listening to me whine... It's so hard letting go those we hold to higher standards then others. Shame when they let us down. I will prevail. Deadawake...Dessa.... OH WOW! New fav Song! <3 it. Thanks!!!
Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:00 pm
angrymushroom

Plum Puddin' wrote:

^ You don't even know how much I love this. ^

So, I just wanted to say that you, INFP7, are super lucky. I know how it is to be in your position but it could honestly be far worse. If you do not have kids there is the ability to have a clean break. I have had these clean, but often seems messy, breakups.
You have options. Now. You have so much opportunity to discover yourself and the world plus maybe others. You never want to be like me. I am a youngin' but am in a situation where I will be stagnant for quite some time. I don't care about lies or lack of kisses anymore because it isn't significant.
The only salvation, for myself, is that I know that I have finally learned to fall in love with loneliness which will come in handy later.
Learn to love thyself is too fucking cliche. However, you can learn to love the stars and the randomness of the universe which made you. That is about as romantic as I get nowadays. Hugs.
Post Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next