Search
Register
Brett said he's proud to have me in the Epitaph family
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

argot

well  Reply with quote  

In the wacky adventures of "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" we find that Jay and Silent Bob have no clue as to what the internet is. Eventually they find out through the help of Ben Afleck's character.

Jay and Silent Bob find out that there is a movie being made about a comic book based on them. Kids on websites have been talking trash about this movie.

This is the point where our illustrious protagonists decide to take it personally.

Eventually they get a movie royalty check and decide to take our their pain and sorrow on the people who were saying things about them.

They then fly all over the country beating the shit out of people.

Add a few unrealistic women, some more unrealistic plot twists, mark hammell, princess lea, george carlin, the kid who fucked a pie, the dawsons creek dude, and a monkey... and well... there you have it.
Post Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:17 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I...like it
Post Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:19 pm
Yossarian

The entire ending scene before credits is them flying around with a baseball bat and a list of messageboard names beating the tar out of these kids, and in the background is "Kick Some Ass" which I believe is by Stroke 9, but I'm probably wrong. Just think Sage, these are punk kids, and nowadays, those are almost indistinguishable from emo-kids! They'll cry without you needing to raise a fist. You don't have to beat anyone up, just fly around to punk shows and be like "I'm ruining your culture and scene. Oh, and your mom called, be home by 11 or call." Their lives will be ruined and you get a sense of self-satisfaction, next to a woman with her gallon of ice cream, you have discovered the best and cheapest form of therapy available.
Post Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:33 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3