Search
Register
*new video* "DRUG DEALER"
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

*new video* "DRUG DEALER"  Reply with quote  

the first video off of Prolyphic & Buddy Peace's "WORKING MAN" album.
This video has some appearances by me, Storm Davis and a few others. I'm in the basement, mixing up the medicine.

This track is the 2nd leak from Prolyphic & Buddy Peace's "WORKING MAN" album, available in stores on April 30. EXCLUSIVE pre-sale package deals available now at http://tinyurl.com/WorkingManLP
Or you can get it digitally at iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/wor...
Prolyphics upcoming tour dates are at http://tinyurl.com/ProlyphicShows

Please share this video where you can!
http://youtu.be/LPGe4rfljl8
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:06 pm
Flawed Logic

Location: Austin, TX - Albuquerque, NM - Kalamazoo, MI - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

Nice work on this fellas. I'm looking forward to hearing this album at the Boulder CO show.
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:32 pm
icarus502
kung-pwn master

Flirts quite a bit with anti-science and anti-medical professional demagoguery. Actually, not so much flirting in the latter case, closer to a handy through a popcorn bucket with a hole in it.

Sounds good, though.
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:38 pm
SFR announcement

This video is currently the feature at 2DopeBoyz:
If you guys have time to click the "dope" button at the link below we'd definitely appreciate it...
http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2013/04/05/prolyphic-buddy-peace-drug-dealer-video-2dope-premiere/

We're definitely appreciating that support.
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:39 pm
DeadAwake

This is good stuff, i support the message.

When about 12, i remember taking aspirin and not feeling like it did anything, or i reasoned that if it did, it was unnoticable. So i abandoned headache tablets and nearly all medicine from that time on. It also made me gag cause i had trouble swallowing it immediately, and kind of sucked on it a little before gulping it down. That probably added to my disdain.

When 14, i melted like a v-line trench in the bottom of my eye through an accident with chrome spray paint. When i went to the doctor they prescribed a kind of thick clear gel to put on my eye. I did it once or twice. Basically, i would have to wait for 2 hours with a glob of gel on my eye which was uncomfortable to say the least. I thought eff it after the second application. Surely enough my eye regenerated by itself.

I have used a couple things since, mainly external medicines, like one for dissolving hardened ear wax build up. I havent noticed any or next to no results.

I have been to doctors a few times to get someone elses perspective on certain things. I can tell they arent really concerned about my health and just want to get through the day. Seemingly prescribing a random medicine. WHich in my opinion, the most important trait a doctor can possess is a genuine concern for the health of their patients. Something i rarely observe.

Sorry for the rant. I dont think its entirely irrelevant and maybe someone can take something from it. Besides, isnt one of the aims of making the song to have people at least ponder the matter? The point of my rant is that i would highly reccommend anyone, especially those taking medicine or having treatments done (if you choose to) to sense your body. No matter how many medical books you have read, 'knowing' what will affect you in what way, there is no substitute for actually feeling the affects while they are happening. Live in the head, die in the streets.

Well, that being said, hopefully Prolyphics mother finds a way or some kind of answer to her problem. I have heard of Rick Simpson curing cancer with hemp oil, which people attest to its effectiveness and a blood root salve for external cancers. I dont really know anything about them. Id probably try them if i had cancer.
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:13 pm
lord soth

DeadAwake wrote:
I have heard of Rick Simpson curing cancer with hemp oil

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:47 am
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

good shit..

was this directed by the same guy who did Juan Deuce's Guts?
Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 am
SFR announcement

Nah, this was directed by Prolyphic.
Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Jump to: