Search
Register
Ever sneeze so hard your scrotum hurts?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

DeadAwake

Sage Francis wrote:
The downside to this technique is that you have to have more presence of mind than most people do when climaxing.

If i may ask, what do you mean by "presence of mind"?
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:57 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

When you're about to explode, there's not much on your mind other than just exploding. But when using this technique, you have to surpress the urge to simply enjoy the feeling while putting in the effort to reach under and push your fingers up in exactly the right place. I think that's why this shit isn't all that well known. It simply takes too much effort. Might as well just use that effort afterward to clean up the mess.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:56 am
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

Plum Puddin' wrote:
That was a touching story, Zag.

my grundle tingled

zagadka wrote:

When grandma gives you Chode perfume, you fucking keep that shit.

What does it smell like though?

Distilled ball sweat with a touch of baby powder on the top notes.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:12 am
redball

I appreciate the counterpoint, Mr. Pudding. However, I must point out that it is not my tailbone that I am after, but the tailbones of an entire species. My goal is not one born of malice, but of the desire to see less pain and needless suffering in this world. If we could go the other way and breed our tailbones into something useful I would be willing to accept that solution.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:38 am
lord soth

I have always known it as a chode. Or maybe it is spelled like choad. Truth of the matter is that it serves no evolutionary purpose and we should get rid of it all together.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:52 pm
remind

Wait... what? Haha
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:36 pm
tommi teardrop

It serves the purpose of having a buffer between the asshole and balls/vagina. You wanna have to wipe shit off your balls? You think girls should just have one hole for the ass and vagina. Come on, lord soth, take it back. We all need grundles/chodes.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:42 pm
remind

We don't all need chodes, tommi. Know why? Because a chode is a box cock. This is how I've always known the word. Do yourself a favor and do not refer to your grundle/nifkin/perineum/etc as a chode. Pick one of the other various names. Talking about your chode and shit. You will be clowned.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:54 pm
Captiv8

Quite acting like shitty choderen that stink up the room by tainting the conversation.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:09 pm
Plum Puddin'

So far, i think i like calling it 'The Gooch'.

Chode & taint, both don't sound as sexy as The Gooch.

I've been getting to know him over the last couple of days.

He's a pretty cool guy.

Goochie Mang.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 pm
Plum Puddin'

redball wrote:
I appreciate the counterpoint, Mr. Pudding. However, I must point out that it is not my tailbone that I am after, but the tailbones of an entire species. My goal is not one born of malice, but of the desire to see less pain and needless suffering in this world. If we could go the other way and breed our tailbones into something useful I would be willing to accept that solution.

Replace 'tailbones' with Jews.

You're kind of like Hitler, Red.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:23 pm
Plum Puddin'

The Spinal Solution.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:52 pm
Plum Puddin'

Spein Kampf.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:07 pm
Bandini
WIZARD APPRENTICE

Although I have heard it used in reference to the grundle, a chode is actually a penis that is wider than it is long. It comes from ancient Greek mythology, named for the city of Chodos, which was built with a disproportionately wide front wall in an effort to intimidate invaders.

Taint is a word I remember first hearing as a teenager. This was back when there really wasn't much of an internet at all so I'm not quite sure how the word spread. Was there a song or movie or TV show that addressed the taint? I can't think of one. Aside from that, how else could the word as a definition for a body part have entered American English? Were people writing letters to each other about their taints?

I wouldn't be surprised, because grundles are fascinating, IMHO. No two are alike. For instance, my grundle is quite large. Let me give you an idea: touch together the bottom edges of your hands. See how wide that is? Now double it - that is roughly the size of my grundle. I think it has a lot to do with how high the genitals are on my body. "You have very high genitals," my pediatrician said matter-of-factly when I was a boy. He didn't speak to me about it after that though, so I'm not too worried. I have to wear my pants pretty high, but other than that, not a big deal.

Last edited by Bandini on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:29 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
remind

Captiv8 wrote:
Quite acting like shitty choderen that stink up the room by tainting the conversation.

Nah, it's interesting. I wonder how these two very different definitions for the same word came to be and which is more accepted. But I was just letting y'all know that depending on who you're talking to, you might be telling someone that you love when you have your box cock licked. Wouldn't you want to know if you were inadvertently saying that? All right then.
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next