Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

mortalthoughts
LAME KID

juggalo drama-icp sues the fbi  Reply with quote  

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=761354
Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:00 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

The first time I heard they were suing the FBI my respect level for them went up tenfold. I mean, come on...haha. That's some next level G shit right there.
Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:07 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

Quote:

.... . We are not a gang! We are a family! We come together for our luv of the Insane Clown Posse, Psychopathic Records, and our Juggalo pride. Can we take a f---in' second to note that Jimmy Buffet's Parrot Heads, Lady Gaga's Little Monsters, Justin Bieber's Beliebers, the Grateful Dead's DeadHeads and many more ,,,,

this made me laugh but yea fucking awesome that they're doing this....
Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:15 pm
mancabbage

Still not seen a single one of these in the uk yet, we got the hipster thing years after you lot did, I first read about fixed gears and moustaches on here and was wondering what on earth that was all about,couple of years later and I have murdered 6 of them, using their skin as a patchwork quilt that i have fashioned into an all weather tent. But this lot, still not seen a single one, people doubt of their existence when i speak of these creatures, makes me feel like the bad guy from up, thank fuck for youtube.
Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:02 pm
anomaly
Loserface

I'd rather my kid be a Crip or a Blood over being a Juggalo
Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:37 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

they should make collector cards of all the different juggalos

kinda like garbage pail kids but Juggalos
Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:15 am
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

mancabbage wrote:
Still not seen a single one of these in the uk yet, we got the hipster thing years after you lot did, I first read about fixed gears and moustaches on here and was wondering what on earth that was all about,couple of years later and I have murdered 6 of them, using their skin as a patchwork quilt that i have fashioned into an all weather tent. But this lot, still not seen a single one, people doubt of their existence when i speak of these creatures, makes me feel like the bad guy from up, thank fuck for youtube.

unless you live in specific areas of the united states - particularly those suffering from post-industrial blight and cultural destitution - you're unlikely to encounter them here either. Juggalos are like the mutants that emerge from the ruins of civilization after a nuclear holocaust.
Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:38 am
Captiv8

GrantherBirdly wrote:
mancabbage wrote:

unless you live in specific areas of the united states - particularly those suffering from post-industrial blight and cultural destitution - you're unlikely to encounter them here either. Juggalos are like the mutants that emerge from the ruins of civilization after a nuclear holocaust.

I don't know man. I manage to see some asshole with a Hatchet Man/ICP shirt/tattoo/car decal pretty much everywhere I go. It's like seeing pimples on your ass. You might think it's smooth sailing, but if you look hard enough you're bound to see ole Rosie Zitjuice.
Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:31 pm
corporateslave

GrantherBirdly wrote:
mancabbage wrote:

Like fans of gangster rap, I'm pretty sure a majority of their fans are white kids from the suburbs, except juggalos tend to come more specifically from the trailer parks of the suburbs.
Post Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:19 am
Plum Puddin'

There are more juggalos than polar bears.

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:28 pm
Mikal kHill

Baller.
Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:07 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

man stabbed by gang of juggalos  Reply with quote  

I was reading in the new last night that a man was on the streets of Omaha I believe...when a group of Juggaloes came up and accused him of raping their friend and stabbed him. At the end of the article it mentions how they are now classified as a gang but ICP doesn't agree. Lol. I wish I could add the link but...I dont know how on this new phone. Juggalos! I dont know how to spell juggalos and i dont care.
Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Jump to: