Search
Register
the usual TV thread
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Brynjar

Game of thrones is shooting in Iceland, I wasn't cast.

Bugger
Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:07 pm
mancabbage

my mate knows some dude who's been cast as one of those dothraki fellas, he is a big fucker

Black mirror, tv show airing here is brilliant. Written by this guy:

</object>

The first ep was about a royal princess being captured and the ransom was a vid put on youtube stating that the prime minister should fuck a pig on live tv or she dies. It was all done in a very serious tone. 2nd episode is even better, uploaded it for my mate who's abroad at the mo,

I know most of you guys can't watch it so if anyone else wants the link here ya go : http://wtrns.fr/eedaEgRH1IH3WcB
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 am
Charlie Foxtrot

mancabbage wrote:
my mate knows some dude who's been cast as one of those dothraki fellas, he is a big fucker

Black mirror, tv show airing here is brilliant. Written by this guy:

</object>

The first ep was about a royal princess being captured and the ransom was a vid put on youtube stating that the prime minister should fuck a pig on live tv or she dies. It was all done in a very serious tone. 2nd episode is even better, uploaded it for my mate who's abroad at the mo,

I know most of you guys can't watch it so if anyone else wants the link here ya go : http://wtrns.fr/eedaEgRH1IH3WcB

One of the most bizarre things I've seen in quite a while. Here's a link for the first episode (the pig fucking one) to all you torrent heads out there:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6866947/Black_Mirror_S01E01_HDTV_XviD-RiVER_%5Beztv%5D
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:27 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

im enjoying Hell on Wheels

its almost like a live action red dead redemption show
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:08 pm
mancabbage

neuro dl that programme i just posted it you'll like it i promise
Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 pm
ROTTY

Neuro wrote:
im enjoying Hell on Wheels

its almost like a live action red dead redemption show

Its never going to be as good as deadwood but i am 2 episodes and i really liking it. Certain things grate on me. It lacks originality. Like the Swede. Good character but whoever wrote his character thought of this guy
Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:08 pm
xGasPricesx

If you aren't watching Justified then you are seriously missing out. I didn't think they could top themselves after season 2, but this season has been shaping up pretty fucking well. This is seriously up there with Breaking Bad as one of the best shows currently on television. Boyd Crowder is also probably one of my favorite characters ever.
Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:54 pm
Captiv8

kayla wrote:
no one's mentioned The United States of Tara. shame on ya'll.

I blazed through all three seasons the other week and I absolutely loved this show. First off, huge props to Toni Collette for her acting. Simply incredible to watch her in such different roles. Definitely a fan of Buck. Second, I loved every character on the show and, at the end, I found myself caring about all of them despite their own shortcomings. Third, I have a new-found respect for John Corbett. He was terrific alongside Collette, and a really great example as a father. Fourth, this is probably the best portrayal of DID I've ever seen. I've had a number of therapist friends confirm that the disorder is treated very accurately and fairly. Also, relative to trauma, Charmaine's character is consistent. Terrifically emotional and funny show.
Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:57 pm
Jack

So I am watching twin peaks right now (about halfway done) and it has been great so far.

streaming on netflix
Post Sun May 20, 2012 8:20 pm
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

The second season of Twin Peaks deteriorates to some of the most garbagey garbage ever broadcast. Nothing can take away from the glory of season 1 though, or the glory of Sherilyn Fenn.

I've been watching more TV as of late than any time in my life, lots of good shit on. The shows I'm following are:

Game of Thrones (duh)
The Killing (this show is awesome and seems slept on. Joel Kinneman is the man)
Girls
Veep
Awake (this got canceled so this Thursday will be the finale and last episode. Shameful)
Parks and Recreation
Mad Men
Post Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Dr Sagacious

xGasPricesx wrote:
If you aren't watching Justified then you are seriously missing out. I didn't think they could top themselves after season 2, but this season has been shaping up pretty fucking well. This is seriously up there with Breaking Bad as one of the best shows currently on television. Boyd Crowder is also probably one of my favorite characters ever.

I watched the first couple episodes of Justified, and I think it would be unfair to put it anywhere near Deadwood. I think Justified is okay, but absolutely no where near the quality that was Deadwood. I miss Deadwood.

:'(
Post Sun May 20, 2012 9:09 pm
Hellen Earth
could be a girl. could be a guy.

Deadwood is one of my favorite series of all time. Justified isn't quite at the depth of it, but this recent season was pretty fantastic. The addition of the Nobles Hollow dudes and Neil McDonough's character put it over the top.
Post Sun May 20, 2012 9:16 pm
Jack

Quote:

The second season of Twin Peaks deteriorates to some of the most garbagey garbage ever broadcast. Nothing can take away from the glory of season 1 though, or the glory of Sherilyn Fenn.

I mean it is what it is. The 90s
Post Mon May 21, 2012 9:02 am
Jesse Custer

How is Veep?

I'm a fan of all the people involved so I'm expecting to enjoy it when I get around to watching...
Post Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 am
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

after last night's episode I can safely declare veep to be the funniest show on television. such such classic characters all around.
Post Mon May 21, 2012 9:57 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26, 27, 28  Next