Search
Register
My iPod was stolen, but iCloud found it.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Lants

anomaly wrote:
Lants wrote:
...then i would leave fish sauce all over the windscreen of the cars in the driveway. once that gets inside the air vents it never comes out.....

Is this a common prank played on people? I had an old truck that out the blue, the air conditioning started to smell like something died in the vents. To this day, it still smells. I don't get along w/ all my neighbors.

I've checked everything; there's no cabin filter. I have no idea what it is.

it's less of a 'prank' and more of an 'i fucking hate you'. but yes, it's well known.
Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:05 pm
xxdr. mad69xx

They must pay for taking your shit.
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:09 pm
anomaly
Loserface

I'm kinda worried about the security of that ipod.

Last edited by anomaly on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:17 pm
anomaly
Loserface

xxdr. mad69xx wrote:
They must pay for taking your shit.

^^^ look how happy this guy is listening to YOUR shit ^^^
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:22 pm
b. dolan
FBI agent

GrantherBirdly wrote:
SFR announcement wrote:
tommi teardrop wrote:
Go get your goddamn iPod.

Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:31 am
C.R.A.Z.Y

I'm studying Intelligence gathering in college as part of my majors, and this stuff is true. Every government agency I have toured and or done a security analysis project on is using cell tracking and or other similar methods. Hella real. And legal in ways. Ppl have to take measures to protect their privacy.
Post Sat May 12, 2012 8:02 pm
anomaly
Loserface

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
I'm studying Intelligence gathering in college as part of my majors, and this stuff is true. Every government agency I have toured and or done a security analysis project on is using cell tracking and or other similar methods. Hella real. And legal in ways. Ppl have to take measures to protect their privacy.

signals and shit, department heads, numbers and dates and numbers.....
I THINK THAT'S THE SHIT MAN; THE RAW INTELLIGENCE!
Post Sat May 12, 2012 10:06 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

All my instructors and all the agencies I have toured say they use Youtube and stuff to gather intelligence. They say it is one of their best methods. LOL.
Post Sat May 12, 2012 10:10 pm
breakreep
homophobic yet curious

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

Is this the same set of majors for which you pretended to use the forum as a social experiment that didn't have any experimental parameters? You go to some crazy schools, crazy!
Post Sun May 13, 2012 10:56 am
Plum Puddin'

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
Hella real.

Post Sun May 13, 2012 7:37 pm
C.R.A.Z.Y

breakreep wrote:
C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:

Is this the same set of majors for which you pretended to use the forum as a social experiment that didn't have any experimental parameters? You go to some crazy schools, crazy!

I double major in Criminal Justice and Homeland Security and Emergency Management. Mostly I just learn about the justice system, law enforcement, corrections, criminals, security departments and systems and disaster and emergency response. I am a straight A student with perfect attendance. Lol.

On the side I'm studying Somalian and less effectively, American Sign Language. I suck at ASL.

I have no other answers.
Post Wed May 16, 2012 2:49 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Piglet.
Post Wed May 16, 2012 7:10 pm
Raoul DeGroot

You crazy!!
Post Thu May 17, 2012 12:24 am
C.R.A.Z.Y

T-Wrex wrote:
Piglet.

People who constantly complain about the system and the justice system but do nothing to make it better are bigger pigs.

My criminal justice and homeland security courses last semester were full of young women and minorities who claimed to be taking the major because they want to replace the old ranks and make things better.

Excessive force studies have been to show that more diversified police forces( et al LE groups as well ) full of women and minorities have far less incidents of brutality.

My CJ instructor was an ex MP, ex FBI, ex Secret Service employee not to mention the ex St Paul chief ( or captain i forget ? ) for like 26 years. He says he'd rather see the force full of minorities and women.

My Homeland sec instructor is the Lt. of S.W.A.T and well, he just took us to a lot of boss techy places where they do intelligence gathering emergency prep and well, that was just fresh.

I study the things I don't like to better understand and complete my knowledge. Then I come back and tell people what I learned. Then later on, I base my decisons on the experiences I had and learned from that's why I like to go to places I don't understand and be around people I don't get. Maybe I won't always agree but it helps to get people.

Plus, with an extensive police knowledge from schooling and whatnot, I can be in a better positon to get out of drunk skateboarding tickets. Just be like yo, i'm on your side of the thin blue line brah... oh ya cops got secret handshakes and societies and stuff -it's way deep ;)
Post Thu May 17, 2012 8:13 pm
JohnSchwan

Boooooooo!
Post Thu May 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next