Search
Register
MESS WITH TEXAS Tour 2012 is over. Reviews within
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Captiv8

Sage Francis wrote:
Well, we already did the midwest tour this year. I probably won't do another one until I have a new album out.

I apologize for being the Forgetful Franklin, but did you play Michigan? I feel like I would have been there. The last time I saw you and Dolan was at some place in Detroit, some time in 2010 right after FHSC came out. Dr. Sagacious was there, and I think mortalthoughts and T-Wrex made it out as well. Anyway, I'm sure either Detroit, Grand Rapids, or Ann Arbor will make the touring list with the new album. This does mean there will be more Sage to go 'round, ya?
Post Tue May 01, 2012 8:19 pm
SFR announcement

No, Michigan was not part of the last midwest tour. But there was a midwest tour.
Post Tue May 01, 2012 9:34 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Yeah, we were surprised the venue wasn't absolutely packed. Every time we've seen you at Granada, it's full. Actually, every show I've seen at the Granada is full. Tree's....not so much. I talked to people at the show who were literally just in the area and saw that you were playing. That's sad.
Post Wed May 02, 2012 8:45 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3