Search
Register
I was in shock, now I'm just bored.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Captiv8

If it was something to be embarrassed about, or that might have legal repercussions, why come on here and talk about it?
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:32 pm
lord soth

Lants wrote:
i'll be honest - it feels like you're concealing things still. none of it adds up.

from the get go it looked like he was posting here out of guilt or maybe he was just in dire need of high fives from internet brosephs. It also kind of seemed like he was trying to cover tracks by creating some sort of documented history of what he says happened. Call me conspiracy crazy but one thing is for sure: none of it adds up.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:36 pm
Limbs

lord soth wrote:
Lants wrote:
i'll be honest - it feels like you're concealing things still. none of it adds up.

from the get go it looked like he was posting here out of guilt or maybe he was just in dire need of high fives from internet brosephs. It also kind of seemed like he was trying to cover tracks by creating some sort of documented history of what he says happened. Call me conspiracy crazy but one thing is for sure: none of it adds up.

What you said.

Denial's a helluva drug.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 pm
Sarcastro

I knew having the doctor email the HIV test results was a bad idea
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:44 pm
Disharmony

This thread is turning CRAZY. If you know what I'm sayin. So reeallll it's CRAZY.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:45 pm
lord soth

For posterity, in the event that any of these posts get edited for whatever reason, here's how it all played out bros:

OM3N wrote:
What the fuck just happened? I met a girl and we were digging eachother, we got back to my place, did what we did.

I woke up this morning to screaming in the bathroom, I went in to see what was wrong. FIST TO THE FACE.

DESKTOP+MONITOR thrown onto the floor.

Don't get me wrong I speak Thai very well, but when someone is screaming it in your face.... kinda a different story.

She literally attacked me full force, fists and hair pulling. I held back because I will never hit a woman of course. But shit I have 2 black eyes and a bunch of sore hair...

I told her to stop, or else I will call the police. It actually came down to that.
Fuck my mind is still racing.

WTF just happened????

OM3N wrote:
I'll give you all the details I have....

I met her on Khao San Road (bad choice for anyone that knows)

We were talking in a circle at 3 AM (bad choice in retrospect)

The conversation ranged from the return of the fugitive Prime Minister to having a shack on a perfect surfing beach.

Nothing nefarious from the get go...

OM3N wrote:
Details...
She was dressed when she was literally dragged away down the hallway past 20 other rooms kicking and screaming. It was not good.

Yes I did have a cockroach problem, I found out where it came from. My shoddy IKEAesque plastic drawers. I spent 6 hours cleaning my place from top to bottom yesterday. I had the awesome idea to slam all of the cockroaches out by slamming it on my balcony. I screamed and freaked out like a little girl. There was like 500 little cockroaches living in the legs of that thing.

Gahhh. It took 6 hours of flowing water down the hollow plastic legs of the thing to flush them out. Good news: I can now open my saran wrap without cockroaches.

As far as the craziness goes I have my girl friend (space between those words is important) here and we are enjoying ourselves.

Edit: She is obsessed with this guy Alex Honnold and insists I post it here,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leCAy1v1fnI

Wow

OM3N wrote:
So anyways, I went downstairs last night and she was literally waiting outside the lobby of my building. She threw my cell phone (which I had just realized was missing) at me. Her eye was all messed up (I'm assuming from when she was dragged out the night before) making her look all the more crazy. She started screaming obscenities again until the guards heard her and "guided" her to a taxi.

Looks like I have a psycho-bitch stalker now... Awesome...
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:24 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

This is a very strange thread. Bad looks all around.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:35 pm
xGasPricesx

I am literraly in shock at the moment because of how strange/fucked up this thread is.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:40 pm
Lants

it does seem like a CRAZY post.
but making lols about a "did i rape her/did i not rape her" scenario is seriously fucked up.

i officially dislike you op.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:47 pm
xX gideon Xx

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:59 pm
redball

Now, Om3n might be a psychopathic rapist. I definitely can't rule that out.

However, I think if you quickly scan the corpus of his posts here you'll find that whenever something wild, interesting, unbelievable happens he tends to post about it here. So, let's assume the best scenario here - that this woman woke up in the morning and something set her off and she went Jerry Springer on Om3n. In that case he would certainly post it here. It's a wild life-event, the kind that you'll be telling people about for years. So, it fits the mold. I'm just saying here that maybe we're not giving Om3n any credit when we jump straight to rape on this one.

Of course, I'm also not reading a lot of compassion or remorse for whatever might have set this girl off. It is possible that you unintentionally raped a woman who was intoxicated in some way and she flipped. It's also possible that she has horrible buyer's remorse and she consensually had sex with you but realized in the morning what a huge mistake for her life that was. I think around here people expect you to show compassion in such a scenario. Even if she's mentally deranged, one could argue that there's better reactions than calling her a psycho-bitch. Perhaps its not a good idea to bother with the character assassination because on this forum that will probably backfire. So, there's that.

I think it's a very fair question, and one you should think long and hard about Om3n, to ask whether there is a chance that you raped someone. I don't think it is a question that it is possible to resolve via public forum discussions. If there's any chance that you did then you will withhold information that might allow us to come to that conclusion. Even if you didn't, some people will assume that you have withheld information and that your lack of publicly disclosed evidence is evidence of your guilt. Trial by public opinion is almost always guilty until proven innocent. It's really hard to prove things like rape where there's no witnesses even when a proper investigation can be done. An Internet forum has no chance, so we'll just fill in the gaps as we please.

Then there is the psychopath rapist thing. That's where you'd rape a girl and kinda want to brag about it, or vent a bit when things don't go so well. So you log into a forum where you can anonymously tell a one-sided depiction of events and hopefully add some sympathy for the devil onto what you've done. Like I said, I don't think that's the case, but I think some people suspect that.

Suffice to say, I highly doubt anything of use will come out of this thread.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 pm
Lants

redball speaks my mind.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:29 pm
tommi teardrop

You prolly just tried to do some creep shit while you were sleeping.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:32 pm
Jack

redball wrote:
Now, Om3n might be a psychopathic rapist. I definitely can't rule that out.

However, I think if you quickly scan the corpus of his posts here you'll find that whenever something wild, interesting, unbelievable happens he tends to post about it here. So, let's assume the best scenario here - that this woman woke up in the morning and something set her off and she went Jerry Springer on Om3n. In that case he would certainly post it here. It's a wild life-event, the kind that you'll be telling people about for years. So, it fits the mold. I'm just saying here that maybe we're not giving Om3n any credit when we jump straight to rape on this one.

Of course, I'm also not reading a lot of compassion or remorse for whatever might have set this girl off. It is possible that you unintentionally raped a woman who was intoxicated in some way and she flipped. It's also possible that she has horrible buyer's remorse and she consensually had sex with you but realized in the morning what a huge mistake for her life that was. I think around here people expect you to show compassion in such a scenario. Even if she's mentally deranged, one could argue that there's better reactions than calling her a psycho-bitch. Perhaps its not a good idea to bother with the character assassination because on this forum that will probably backfire. So, there's that.

I think it's a very fair question, and one you should think long and hard about Om3n, to ask whether there is a chance that you raped someone. I don't think it is a question that it is possible to resolve via public forum discussions. If there's any chance that you did then you will withhold information that might allow us to come to that conclusion. Even if you didn't, some people will assume that you have withheld information and that your lack of publicly disclosed evidence is evidence of your guilt. Trial by public opinion is almost always guilty until proven innocent. It's really hard to prove things like rape where there's no witnesses even when a proper investigation can be done. An Internet forum has no chance, so we'll just fill in the gaps as we please.

Then there is the psychopath rapist thing. That's where you'd rape a girl and kinda want to brag about it, or vent a bit when things don't go so well. So you log into a forum where you can anonymously tell a one-sided depiction of events and hopefully add some sympathy for the devil onto what you've done. Like I said, I don't think that's the case, but I think some people suspect that.

Suffice to say, I highly doubt anything of use will come out of this thread.

I don't think a psychopathic rapist would go on the internet and do all this really. I think he would just be a rapist
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:34 pm
redball

Yeah, I guess he wouldn't need to be a psychopath. It could be that he realized that he either intentionally or unintentionally raped a girl and decided to come to the forum and tell a skewed version of events in the hopes that people in his safe haven would tell him that he didn't do anything wrong.

Of course, that whole exercise was just to speculate on some possible scenarios to elaborate how many different variables are at play and demonstrate how little we know. So, it doesn't even matter if it's slightly off because we have almost no way of proving or disproving it.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next