Search
Register
Sage Francis "East Coast Tour" finished. Thanks!
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

NEW SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT
Sage Francis at the University of Maryland! Oct 27. Hoff Theatre. FREE TO THE PUBLIC. All info at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=105371306240191
Post Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:19 pm
Jonthekingdon

People looking to get tickets ahead of time for the Boston show can do so at the cheapest price here: http://bit.ly/sagemideastnov3rd
Post Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Jonthekingdon wrote:
People looking to get tickets ahead of time for the Boston show can do so at the cheapest price here: http://bit.ly/sagemideastnov3rd

There it is. That's the link I originally tried to post.
Post Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 pm
selfworth

i'm going to try like hell to make it to the UM show, but i leave for vacation the next day so i don't know how well that will turn out.
Post Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:45 am
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

i'll probably be at the maryland show.
Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 pm
Flawed Logic

Location: Austin, TX - Albuquerque, NM - Kalamazoo, MI - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

The wife and I are planning on making the drive back home to MN for the show at the Triple Rock on February 17th. Assuming it doesn't sell out right away. The Triple Rock is one of my favorite venues in the Twin Cities. This is going be a killer show!
Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:38 pm
Ardamus315

Dope show at College Park, Sage. Good to talk to you for a split sec. Keep up the good work. Peace.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:59 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

At first I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to fill up an hour and a half with just words. And then it turned out I had to cut 3 or 4 pieces from the set. Haha. Shit was weird. Thanks for coming out.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:38 am
Flawed Logic

Location: Austin, TX - Albuquerque, NM - Kalamazoo, MI - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

Just got my tickets for the Triple Rock show in February. It says TBA for special guests? Any idea who might open up? Kristoff Krane?
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:49 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Haven't figured that out just yet.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:54 pm
Ardamus315

Sage Francis wrote:
At first I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to fill up an hour and a half with just words. And then it turned out I had to cut 3 or 4 pieces from the set. Haha. Shit was weird. Thanks for coming out.

Word, well it worked overall. Definitely enjoyed it and that story about the kids in South Africa was pretty eye opening. Have safe travels.....
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:54 pm
Flawed Logic

Sage Francis wrote:
Haven't figured that out just yet.

That's all good. February is still a little ways away I suppose. hahaha - Regardless the special guest's aren't the reason why we're making the drive back to Minneapolis to catch the show. I've seen you a few times at First Ave over the years which is obviously an iconic venue in the Twin Cities, but the Triple Rock is one of my favorite's places to play at and see shows. There's such a great vibe in the place. Plus the food is grubbin'
Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:56 am
FranktheP

Due to the death of my friend's father, I won't be able to make the show next week. I have two tickets in hand--do you want them? I am not looking for money just don't want to see them go to waste. Soooo...if you want them leave me your email address and I will contact you and mail them out Monday morning. You should get them by Friday.

Just promise me you won't tell me how good it was...doing the right thing is pretty tough sometimes:)

Thanks,Sage.
Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:30 pm
mattrego

Frank, I'll take those, if you don't mind. my-user-name@hotmail.com

Shitty news bout your friends dad. My dad just lost his good friend that he's known for over 50 years. Going to the wake tomorrow.
Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:44 pm
FranktheP

mattrego wrote:
Frank, I'll take those, if you don't mind. my-user-name@hotmail.com

Shitty news bout your friends dad. My dad just lost his good friend that he's known for over 50 years. Going to the wake tomorrow.

Email sent. Thanks!!!
Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:55 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next