Search
Register
Sage Francis "East Coast Tour" finished. Thanks!
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Portlandia was smashing. We even had Sleep come up on stage which was nice. Everyone killed it. Tonight we put Seattle in the bag.
Post Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:40 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

The Seattle show was action packed. Fucks sake. Felt like I was going to pass out by the end of it. We even had a special guest appearance by Onry Ozzborn. I am wiped out. Time to catch a plane and do this Rifflandia thang. Big ups to Sadistik for kicking off the past two shows in a wonderful way. And many many thanks to the Metermaids for being awesome. I'll miss y'all. Thank you for being such a big part of these recent trips.
Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:03 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

My story about the painting above is posted at http://www.sagefrancis.net/united-airlines-does-not-destroy-my-painting

MY FINAL THREE SHOWS OF THE YEAR WILL BE ON THE EAST COAST! Details below:

Nov 3 - BOSTON
at Middle East (Cambridge, MA)
Sage Francis
Metermaids & more TBA
TICKETS: http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3960605&pl=mideastrestaurant

Nov 4 - NYC
at IRVING PLAZA, 17 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003
Sage Francis
Metermaids
DJ Rob Swift of the X-Ecutioners
More acts TBA
http://www.livenation.com/event/0000472CC0D6C00E?crosssite=TM_US:898939:47

Nov 5 - RHODE ISLAND
at The Met
Sage Francis
Metermaids & more TBA
TICKETS: http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSearch.jsp?performance_id=1567807&search_source=etix
Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:54 am
FranktheP

Looks like I will be taking a road trip and making the RI show. I really want to check out the Metermaids and always wanted to see Sage in his homestate. Any chance the TBA bands can be PFA and Dolan (you know-kill four birds with one stone)? ??????????

Also I found a Holiday Inn in N Attleboro, MA...anybody know anything about that area--is it alright?
Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:39 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

North Attleboro is quite alright. Although it is the only place I was arrested and thrown in jail. At the age of 17 (which is the age of an adult in MA.) All because I told a mall cop to stop roughing up my friend. So if you want to stroll through Emerald Square Mall with me I'm afraid I can't do that. There's a lifetime ban on the kid.
Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:07 pm
AdamBomb

How was Victoria? I just visited there after taking a ferry from Port Angeles about a month ago. What an incredible place. I think all US mayors should take a trip over there and take notes.
Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:55 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Victoria was amazing. The crowd was huge & electric. I didn't get to see much of the city as I had to sleep the day away before hitting the stage at 12:30. And then I had to get to the airport immediately after my show. A little of that ole in-out-in-out.
Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:02 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

-----------------------------------------------------
GET YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE!
-----------------------------------------------------

Nov 3 - BOSTON
at Middle East (Cambridge, MA)
Sage Francis
Metermaids & Prolyphic
TICKETS: http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3960605&pl=mideastrestaurant

------------------------------------------------------

Nov 4 - NYC
at IRVING PLAZA, 17 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003
Sage Francis
DJ Rob Swift of the X-Ecutioners
Metermaids
Eternia
http://www.livenation.com/event/0000472CC0D6C00E?crosssite=TM_US:898939:47

Nov 5 - RHODE ISLAND
at The Met
Sage Francis
Metermaids & Prolyphic
TICKETS: http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSearch.jsp?performance_id=1567807&search_source=etix

A couple more shows are being booked at this very moment. Sign up for newsletter updates at www.StrangeFamous.com so you don't miss anything! www.twitter.com/SageFrancis
www.facebook.com/SageFrancis
Post Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:18 pm
erich

yeesh, $30 for NY. also, i'm still trying to figure out the idea behind advertising "$15 advance ticket, $18 at the door," when the advance ticket fee puts the total price over $20. i know this is probably way out of your control, but i'm wondering what the logic is behind that.
Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:48 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

that $9 convenience fee is amazingly wack. It's half of the original ticket price. That fee can be overstepped by getting the tickets directly from the Irving Plaza box office.

"When the advance ticket fee puts the total price over $20. i know this is probably way out of your control, but i'm wondering what the logic is behind that."

There is no good logic when you put it that way, but I guess that someone trying to save money would get the tickets from the box office and overstep the convenience fee. But for most people, they want to secure tickets ahead of time to ensure that they're able to get into the show. But, yeah, this is one of those things that's tough for fans AND artists to swallow. #OccupyTicketMaster
Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:52 pm
mattrego

Definitely gonna hit up the Met show. Can't wait!!!
Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:49 pm
FranktheP

I spent $43 for 2 tix to the Met show ($30 face value for both). Though I hate paying that much extra over box office I had no choice: I was not driving up from Philly without knowing I had tickets. I look at service charges as necessary evils-I avoid them as much as possible but sometimes it is what it is.
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:36 am
Jonthekingdon

if anyone wants tickets for the boston show fee free, I can make that happen.

longlivehw (at) gmail
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

He's not a scammer, it's true. Haha. Just wanted to make sure people knew you weren't bullshitting.
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:44 pm
remind

Sage Francis wrote:
that $9 convenience fee is amazingly wack. It's half of the original ticket price. That fee can be overstepped by getting the tickets directly from the Irving Plaza box office.

"When the advance ticket fee puts the total price over $20. i know this is probably way out of your control, but i'm wondering what the logic is behind that."

There is no good logic when you put it that way, but I guess that someone trying to save money would get the tickets from the box office and overstep the convenience fee. But for most people, they want to secure tickets ahead of time to ensure that they're able to get into the show. But, yeah, this is one of those things that's tough for fans AND artists to swallow. #OccupyTicketMaster

Word, my buddy saved $28 on 4 tickets by hitting up the Irving box office. #EatMyAssFromTheBackTicketMaster
Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:27 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next