RIP Steve Jobs
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

so many apple haters in the forum i wasnt expecting this thread to go well

RIP

a great great inventer

we have so much awesome technology because of him and it greatly greatly improved just the last few years

we are going to be riding with this stuff for awhile until someone else steps up, be thankful
Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:04 pm
Plum Puddin'

R.iPod
Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:35 pm
bFreyer

Neuro wrote:
so many apple haters in the forum i wasnt expecting this thread to go well

RIP

a great great inventer

we have so much awesome technology because of him and it greatly greatly improved just the last few years

we are going to be riding with this stuff for awhile until someone else steps up, be thankful

I know what you mean, I've seen some Apple haters on here too. But I like to think that a majority of the people on here are intelligent and very tech savvy, and that they respect what he has. Done for the technology community. Love or hate Apple, Jobs has had his hand in some of the best technology that has come out since he came back to Apple. Being a long time Apple user I'm anxious and scared to see what the future holds with their products. I
would like to think that Jobs left a big enough legacy there for their revolution tradition to move on and wow the Apple community.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:38 am
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

It's possible to appreciate someone's accomplishments without actually liking the result or product. Take KRS-One for example...I digress, whether or not Jobs was a philanthropist, activist or whatever else he did with his time is irrelevant. Some people don't have the same ideals as you or I.

Steve Jobs changed the way the entire world communicates. Not many people, let alone countries or civilizations, can make that claim. That alone is worthy of great respect. Not only that, he embodies the "American Dream", whatever it used to be at least. People really relate to that at a time like now.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 am
bFreyer

jakethesnake wrote:
It's possible to appreciate someone's accomplishments without actually liking the result or product. Take KRS-One for example...I digress, whether or not Jobs was a philanthropist, activist or whatever else he did with his time is irrelevant. Some people don't have the same ideals as you or I.

Steve Jobs changed the way the entire world communicates. Not many people, let alone countries or civilizations, can make that claim. That alone is worthy of great respect. Not only that, he embodies the "American Dream", whatever it used to be at least. People really relate to that at a time like now.

very well put.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:22 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

tomorrow is the big os5 update

i guess its supposed to automaticly update without plugging it to your computer too?
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:56 pm
anomaly
Loserface

iOS5 update is live. Getchusome!
Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:23 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3