Search
Register
the usual TV thread
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

i think hes done making meth

they dont need to cook anymore BECAUSE of the carwash, remember skyler said they could stop because they were doing so good with the carwash alone

the last season is going to have some surprises but its most likely gonna be be them completely covering their asses and makin sure theres no way possible it ever gets back to them being involved, like it never happened

happily ever after

Hank is their new #1 frienemy
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 pm
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

you must be nuts. the final season will be a showdown between hank and walt, with hank slowly piecing together the real identity of eisenberg until discovering him to be walt (in one of the final episodes of the series). Almost certainly walt will then end up dead or in jail, probably after experiencing some revelation about how corrupt he has become, and then performing a final redemptive action that leads to whatever bad consequence will close the show. Jesse will be the one to walk away happily after ever, probably escaping new mexico with his girlfriend and her son, since he's one of the few innocents in the show.
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:28 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

Neuro wrote:

Hank is their new #1 frienemy
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:36 pm
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

Neuro wrote:

happily ever after

Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:40 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

im just sayin thats their goal

to be cleared from all danger like nothing happened
Post Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:42 pm
Limbs

All other shows really pale in comparison. The subtleties of it are brilliant and should really be studied by other show runners.

I don't know what is going to happen except that it's gonna be good.

Did I miss what happened to Mike? Last we saw him was in that makeshift hospital after Gus killed the Cartel?
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:43 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

mike was shot up pretty good so he was still recovering

but i dont really think he'll be a problem now that gus is gone

sure some conflict might happen but he may end up working for walt now to clear things up?
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:31 am
mancabbage

he could blackmail walt somewhat.

I think the final season will have walt / jesse as enemies again, that last scene where they shook friends was very final. If jesse pieces together the plant thing he's gona come for walt.

Hanks gona nab jesse i reckon, he was the only connection to the blue stuff he ever had and although he assumed jesse was a small player, the big one is dead so its better than nothing.
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 am
AdamBomb

I read that the writers haven't even started crafting the next season and will do so in Nov. Vince Gillian confirmed that a normal season is 13 episodes and the next (and last) one will be 16 for sure.

To me this show is about "bad guys". We think they were just born bad and murder people because they are evil. Throught this we see a timid chemistry professor both through circumstance and choice essentially become a bad guy in every way. So, I don't think the last season is just going to let him bow out and live a humble existence again. They are going to round out the point in extreme fashion. You just know that Walt is going to die in the end.

I think Mike is going to be pissed that he is now out of a job. We see glimpses of a normal life he has to support and i'm sure he's not gonna be happy when he was such a loyal dude.

The true showdown is going to be Walt and Hank. The foundation is so rich at this point for setting up that realization to take place and the drama will be so much more intense. I think Walt is not gonna gie up on being Heisenberg either. That is his flaw that will be his undoing.

The question is that as long as there is a want for that product in the streets, the money at stake is too great not to provide it. Either we see Gus had a second in command with flashbacks, or Walt steps it up to "be that dude".
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:16 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

one thing i keep thinking is when walt and jesse shake hands the camera then swiches to very far away almost as if it was implying someone was watching them, it could be just a fancy camera trick, and i could be reaching but im finding more and more of these underyournose/inyourface clues throughout the show
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 pm
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

one thing I didn't get from the season closing was how / when walt managed to slip the kid the poisonous flower. Did I miss something or was this never explained?
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:27 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

i have the last 4 episodes saved im gonna rewatch them all eventually to try to see, i have also been curious about that, maybe they just didnt show it , but it makes no sense cause its not like walt is friends with them or anything it would have to be a bit of a challenge to do it
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:33 pm
AdamBomb

This was playing during the laundry scene:

Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:35 pm
ROTTY

Neuro wrote:
i have the last 4 episodes saved im gonna rewatch them all eventually to try to see, i have also been curious about that, maybe they just didnt show it , but it makes no sense cause its not like walt is friends with them or anything it would have to be a bit of a challenge to do it

I think they will have a flash back in the 5th season showing how.
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:31 pm
Limbs

Or we are all just way way off.

Man this show is good.
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next