Register
Run DMC and Jam Dr Pepper. Wow.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Syntax

I can't be the only one who wants LL Cool J shot... :lol:
Post Mon May 26, 2003 8:07 pm
Swipe

Who are the ad wizards who came up with that one?
Gay.
Etc.
Post Mon May 26, 2003 8:14 pm
yEA-O

wow dr pepper shit thats nothing.....

back about maybe 2-3 yrs ago

before run-dmc had a lil resurgance they did a commerical for some low budget ass stereo warehouse place in LA...like whoa.. rockin about the amps and speakers and ish...so fo meh Dr pepper is an improvement..
Post Mon May 26, 2003 8:17 pm
MenaceSquad

Jam Master jay died a very poor man. The man left a lovely family behind. That is all you people need to know.

I guess most of you people wouldn't know anything about struggle. Its hard to stand on a pedestal when you have kids to feed. I guess its eaiser to take the higher ground when your typing on the nice computer your daddy bought you.
Post Tue May 27, 2003 2:05 pm
Machiavel

MenaceSquad wrote:
Jam Master jay died a very poor man. The man left a lovely family behind. That is all you people need to know.

I guess most of you people wouldn't know anything about struggle. Its hard to stand on a pedestal when you have kids to feed. I guess its eaiser to take the higher ground when your typing on the nice computer your daddy bought you.

huh? I thought this thread was about how disrespectfull it was to JMJ that they said jam - dr pepper... Then they cut the tribute. Although for some reason i think i remember seeing one with the tribute at the end of it.
Post Tue May 27, 2003 2:18 pm
duke_city

MenaceSquad wrote:

Word up to that.

Brian
Post Tue May 27, 2003 2:33 pm
Rhino

Quote:

="dallasbboy
Whats strange is I notced that most places on the East Coast don't even know what Dr. Pepper is, when I asked for it in NYC they didn't have a clue what it was.

I dont know what part of the city you were hanging out in?

Last edited by Rhino on Tue May 27, 2003 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue May 27, 2003 2:33 pm
MessiahCarey

The_Rhino wrote:
[quote="dallasbboy
Whats strange is I notced that most places on the East Coast don't even know what Dr. Pepper is, when I asked for it in NYC they didn't have a clue what it was.

I dont know what part of the city you were hanging out in?[/quote]

Yeah. Dr. Pepper is on the east coast, unfortunately.

It is the singlemost disgusting drink in history.
Post Tue May 27, 2003 2:34 pm
duke_city

Well I guess things have changed but every restaurant we went to in New York City and Conneticut they never had it.

I think it tastes great, the only soft drink I drink in fact.

Brian
Post Tue May 27, 2003 2:38 pm
caandom

marge wrote:
caandom wrote:
(according to a well-known raper).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry that was a type-o worth quoting.

I heard that commercial on the radio yesterday actually. It's pathetic. Just like the Redman and Method Man power stripe deodarant commercials.

lol, I meant rapper but you already understood it... I hope. so we come to the decision that commercials are too commercial for hiphop!

END OF DISCUSSION
Post Tue May 27, 2003 3:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
caandom

MenaceSquad wrote:

so you know how it is to be broke? cus i do and i dont feel the need to run around screaming I WAS BROKE cuz there is no excuse for it. its no one elses fault but yourselfs if you fuck up in life and have no money left in your pockets.
Post Tue May 27, 2003 3:09 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MessiahCarey

dallasbboy wrote:
Well I guess things have changed but every restaurant we went to in New York City and Conneticut they never had it.

I think it tastes great, the only soft drink I drink in fact.

Brian

And I'm the one in psychotherapy, go figure.
Post Tue May 27, 2003 3:20 pm
duke_city

caandom wrote:
MenaceSquad wrote:

so you know how it is to be broke? cus i do and i dont feel the need to run around screaming I WAS BROKE cuz there is no excuse for it. its no one elses fault but yourselfs if you fuck up in life and have no money left in your pockets.

You best leave your un-informed Euro talk in Rotterdam.

The US in a HUGE economic recession right now, educated people with years of job experience are unemployed and struggling as we speak.

Know your place and shut your mouth on matters you have no window into.

Brian
Post Tue May 27, 2003 3:22 pm
vintge
is vintge vince? vince vintge vincge?

dallasbboy wrote:

Know your place and shut your mouth on matters you have no window into.

Brian

its funny to me when people say know your place. what the fuck does that mean really?
Post Tue May 27, 2003 3:59 pm
PokeHerFace

arghh

i usually take a stance against the board on threads like this one (i.e. the Common Haters threads), but that Dr. Pepper comercial does suck. I could care less what rapper is in it, it just is a bad comercial. But when the origional comercial came out it DID end with a "RIP Jam Master J" tribute at the end of it, so it wasn't all that aweful. It is disrespectful, i agree, to say "jam dr. pepper" at the end. But the commercial was most likely already mixed and they didn't want to spend $$ on ethics, and i do not blame them.

by the way, Dr. Pepper sucks. Dr. Shaws is the shiz-nttle Dr. drink in a bottle. Recognize!

B.Crow
30 Stones Crew
drinkin' Dr. Shaws and Mountain Lightning all day.
Post Tue May 27, 2003 4:34 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next