Search
Register
"I don't need no warrant, motherfucker"
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

"I don't need no warrant, motherfucker"  Reply with quote  

Man tells Phoenix cop he needs a warrant. Cop says "I don't need no warrant, motherfucker" and then kills the guy.

Props to the cop's partner who admitted to what he saw.
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 pm
phataccino

"We do have what's called due process, we do have civil rights and there's also the presumption that a person is innocent until proven guilty." That line would be funny if this wasn't so fucked up. Assuming that this went down as reported, this dude should be charged with aggravated murder. But, assuming it was the mom's house, he actually didn't need a warrant.
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:07 pm
Captiv8

I feel like this was posted a few months ago. I'd hate to think some bullshit like this happened twice. At any rate, this is insane and totally damning for the officer responsible. When your own partner is laying it out like that you know you fucked up and the hammer is coming. If there was any justice at all in this country that cop would be found guilty and sent to prison. Look at Frank Marino up there, all shook and nervous. I understand waiting until the investigation is over to pass judgment, as it were, but he is on the wrong side of the line and doesn't even realize the irony of his own statements. Tragic on all counts.
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:18 pm
poopsnack

I bet the cop is out of prison in less than 6 years.
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 pm
Plum Puddin'

If a motherfucker shot my dog in front of me he'd probably have to shoot me too.

http://dogmurders.wordpress.com/

Not Safe for Doggy Lovers.
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 pm
Flawed Logic

Location: Austin, TX - Albuquerque, NM - Kalamazoo, MI - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

This is insane... I appreciate how the reporter kept throwing the same question back at the police departments rep. Frank Marino that he couldn't and wouldn't answer. I can't believe how anyone can stand there and defend those actions on live T.V... Everyday the shit gets deeper. This is sad...

When I was 16 I had a Minneapolis cop pull me over for making a illegal u-turn at 3am. I admit I was 16 and it was past my curfew. THAT WAS IT... Once he pulled me over he ran up to the car and had his gun pointed straight at my head. He opened the door and kick me in the face, reached in and unbuckled my seat belt then ripped me out of the car while yelling if I move he would "kill me." The whole time I had my hands up in the air. Once he throw me out of the car he continued to beat the crap out of me on the ground. The whole time I kept saying "sir, I'm not resisting you." This was in between the multiple body blows...

After all was said and done I just happened to be in the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time (I was lost in the city). I was trying to find a way to the HWY to get back home... I believe he was after someone else with a similar car. I had a black and blue eye where he kick me in the face with his army boot, tons of scraps and bruises and my skin pealed back on my wrists from where the cuffs where because of how tight they were. I know not all cops are bad, I know they have an incredibly hard job, but what happened to their "protect and serve" mantra? They've replaced it with "Law Enforcement" and "kick ass and take names later."

I ended up filing a formal complaint on the officer with the Minneapolis Civilian Police Review board. My parents took pictures of all of my wounds that night when I got released and I gave them to the Board. I also picked him out of a line up of 6 cops with his smug ass picture. About 4 months later the board told me in a letter that they couldn't prosecute the officer due to a lack of evidence. My parents and I were shocked.

It was an interesting way for a 16 year old to wake up to the reality of inner city life. This shit happens everyday to people across the country. Then once and a while a story's like this comes out after an officer takes it WAY too far (that's an understatement). I feel sorry for the family of this victim. I wonder of all the things this officer has done to people that lead him up to this type of a mentality... 9 years on the force? He must have fucked some people up in his day... You don't just jump right to this type of brutality. We don't know all of the details in this story yet but it seems pretty damn clear that this was an extremely deranged officer. It's pieces of shit like this that are ruining the relationship between a lot community's and the police departments... This is not a "fuck the police" short of rant... We do need police officers in our community's.

"I don't need no warrant, motherfucker." holy shit....
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:19 pm
icarus502
kung-pwn master

This same cop was caught on camera planting a crack pipe on a homeless woman in 2005. Instead of being fired for this obvious crime, and for lying about it while under oath, he was suspended for one day.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/10/phoenix_pds_killer_cop_indicte.php
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 pm
Plum Puddin'

As long as police do their own internal investigations into crimes their 'brothers' are accused of doing, assholes like this will be free to indulge their megalomania.
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:40 pm
Confidential

Flawed Logic wrote:
This shit happens everyday to people across the country.

This is true. When an incident comes to light, folks tend to treat it like an aberration, done by a bad apple. No. It is a social problem and needs to be dealt with on a systemic level. Sensitivity training ain't going to cut it. So many mental health patients get victimized by the police, it ridiculous. Keep law enforcement out of mental health. If you are having a mental health crisis or a family dispute, do not call the police! Do not let the police into your home.
Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:29 pm
remind

The thin blue line is anything but thin. Shit is extremely frightening.
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 am
Jesse

If you want to stick up for an individual, it's fair to mention that not all cops are bad.

But such as the institution is, a cop is a bad thing. All cops aren't bad people, but that doesn't really make anything better when the job is set up to reinforce oppressions and hurt vulnerable people.
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 pm
CriticalTheory_Breakfast

Can we get rid of this fucking state already? Jesus.
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:38 pm
Cold Funcrusher

Shiiiiit!!!  Reply with quote  

This is fucking ridiculous...
Have there been any demonstrations against police or what?
Also what is the matter with people from US? How can a thread like this be lacking comments while others less important have hundreds?
Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:12 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

I try to stay pro-union... but union bosses like this Marino dude make me anti-union.

Fuck the police... and their union.

T grow a better future, the bad seeds have to be removed from the orchard..
Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:21 pm
Juan
girls don juan anything to do with me

Re: Shiiiiit!!!  Reply with quote  

Cold Funcrusher wrote:
This is fucking ridiculous...
Have there been any demonstrations against police or what?
Also what is the matter with people from US? How can a thread like this be lacking comments while others less important have hundreds?

I think a lot of people are just a bit desensitized to these threads because there's been so many threads about cops being shitty, so they don't comment. Doesn't make it any less fucked up.
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:08 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next