Search
Register
Atmosphere "Family Sign" album on SFRstore.com &am
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > SFR Artists, Albums & Merch!

Flawed Logic

Location: Austin, TX - Albuquerque, NM - Kalamazoo, MI - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

seandaley wrote:
Flawed Logic wrote:
Damn this track is sick (above)... I've never heard it before what is it off of?

it's from this:
http://rhymesayers.com/news/rhymesayers_announce_limited_12_picture_disc_for_record_store_day

the fricking record looks amazing.

That does look amazing and the track listing is pretty awesome too... So am I able to pick it up still from the online store or is it sold out? I used to live right down the road from Fifth Element but now it'd take about 11 hours to get there...
Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:01 am
bakemosphere

2 days till the Pittsburgh show! can't wait to see y'all live again, it's been far too long.
Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:06 pm
MCGF

the atmosphere show last night was so fucking awesome. GREAT set list, they (you?) played almost all my favorites! Slug is so good live. My friends and I had a ton of fun.
Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 am
mancabbage

really enjoying this record now i've had some time to let it sink in. Became is prob my fav track on there atm, love how the keys build with the vocals.
Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:47 pm
Self Conscious

i am really loving the album after the good amount of listens i have put into it. it really grows on you and bad daddy has grown on me as well.
Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:22 pm
al(phonic)

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!

i was SO bummed i couldnt make the boston show of the tour. especially since i have never seen atmos.....NOW THEY ARE PLAYING AT KABANG IN MY BACKYARD!!!!!

august is soooo far away
Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:33 am
anomaly
Loserface

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:53 am
bakemosphere

Got to see two out of three songs I had been wanting to see and get drunk in a library.. don't think I could've asked for much more from Slug and the gang, plus I got to see Blueprint rock a keytar..

You guys never disappoint, thanks for a great show in Pittsburgh.
Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:20 pm
CriticalTheory_Breakfast

sold out in NYC. very impressive.

every fucking act was murderously good, as expected. Atmos played a greatest hits catalog along with the newness. I watched it from a 3rd level balcony for the first time ever, and it was still a wonderful set. The Atmosphere crowd gets younger and younger every time. haha, which is kinda cool and confusing. Watching it from above (my lady is too short to be in the crowd) was still a fantastic show.

I couldn't be happier for those fools, they played a perfect show.
Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:55 pm
remind

CT_B! Sorry that I didn't hit you up. Redball and I found a spot in the back on the stage level and kinda got trapped there. Mad motherfuckers! And, despite all the mad motherfuckers, an ex-friend chose to appear right where we were just so she could be uncomfortable for a few minutes and then leave.

This may have been the best Atmosphere show I've been to, due to the inclusive set-list and the sheer size and awesomeness of the crowd. I was hoping to hear Until the Nipple's Gone at some point so I was overjoyed when they started with that track. Other highlights: God Loves Ugly (top 3 favorite), God's Bathroom Floor, I Don't Need Brighter Days (that shit BANGED) and Scapegoat (wasn't expecting it). Blueprint rocked the house and, as always, was a pleasure to talk to. Wasn't feeling Grieves and I never did, really, but I thought his live show would turn me. Nope. I missed Musab unfortunately. All in all... super great time. Too much beer, not enough whiskey.
Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:45 am
doogs

Oh hey... Anyone goin to the san francisco show.
Im visiting san fran for the first time and if any of yall have some tourist tips or want to hook up at the show let me know.
Any san fran must do`s ?
Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:52 am
redball

Moar Blueprint plz.

I felt like he needed at least another 15 minutes.
Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:55 am
remind

redball wrote:
Moar Blueprint plz.

I felt like he needed at least another 15 minutes.

For real.
Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:56 am
FranktheP

I saw the Philly stop on Easter Sunday and I thought Blueprint was by far the weakest link. He didn't suck at all but his show kind of did not have much momentum. I thought Grieves was really good. And Atmosphere blew me and my daughter away. It was the first time either of us saw them and it was awesome. Great set list (Nipple, Balance, GLU, Yesterday), great show in general. I was a little suprised Philly did not sell out but it is a bigger spot than they played before and there was a lot of people there (being Easter probably hurt too). But the show was unreal. I doubt I will miss another Atmosphere show anywhere near me.
Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 am
MCGF

I really wanted blueprint to do some older stuff of his, maybe some 1988 or soul position stuff? He didn't, which I thought was a shame. I can't get into most of the production on his new album, and I don't think it translated well live.
Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:30 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next