Search
Register
New Batman
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

Prontoid

New Batman  Reply with quote  

Any posts on this already? Anne Hathaway as Catwoman? Some english dude as Bane? Heard Alberto Falcone is innit also? Holiday Killer? Intruiging...I think the Bane storyline could work as Batman is now on the run somewhat and maybe he's brought in to track him down...is there going to be a back breaking scene and will someone pick up Batman's mantle for a portion of the movie like Jean Paul or maybe they could even do a good Robin story like Dark Victory....thoughts>?
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:48 pm
Flossin

They won't be doing a Robin story. If I'm not mistaken Bale said he wouldn't take part in those movies anymore if Robin was introduced.

I sure hope they won't be having Jean Paul Valley or whatever his name is, cause he was lame as fuck in the comics. Of course, I'm sure they could make him interesting in the movie etc but I think getting a new Batman now would be really stupid. Bale's Batman pretty much just started out. This is also why I hope no back-breaking action will be involved. But I hope they make Bane interesting in it and not just cram him in there like they did with that 90s movie, cause Bane can actually be sorta interesting. I hope they use him well.

That said, I don't really follow the news re: new Batman movie, so I'm just basing it all on what you posted, Prontoid. Is that all official info?
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:06 pm
Prontoid

As far as the media reports it seems official....i gotta admit im a little dissapointed that Catwoman will be in it...be interesting to see what the angle is but I think they coulda flipped Harleyquinn into the story better than Catwoman....
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm
Juan
girls don juan anything to do with me

I read a little about this awhile ago, but don't really know too much more about it. I believe I did read that they are going to make Bane respectable and not a joke like in the last movie he was in.
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:19 pm
Dream Inspired

bane's a piece of shit character... they should have gone with clayface.
a live action clayface could potentially be the coolest movie villain ever if done right.
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:39 pm
Dream Inspired

i'm bothered by the choices in villains that they are choosing for these movies.... i mean, aside from the joker they've all been lame.
scarecrow? psssshhhhhh.
fucking ras al ghul?
give me a break.
fucking ras al ghul as a goddamn ninja?
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!

mr freeze could be great if done as well as the animated series version from the 90's. harleyquin could have been dope in the last one (possibly).
clayface. scarface. mad hatter. catman. penguin. riddler. the huntress. AZRAEL!!!!!
christ... if they were going to use any of the 90's characters they should have used azrael over bane.
bane is lame.

oh yeah, two face was sick though. i enjoyed two face and the joker.
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:49 pm
RoNn1e

Devito for Penguin in 2012.

Hope.
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:28 pm
Brynjar

I would love to see some Clayface action but since Nolans villains have been 4 smart guys and only one with any hand to hand combat skills Clayface would not really fit in his movie because he's got superpowers and is most often portrayed dumb.

When I saw Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Inception I thought "He kinda looks like The Riddler" but since there are already two villains (unless Anne will just be Ms. Kyle) I wonder who he is going to be in this movie. I‘ve been reading on some film sites that Marion Cotillard may be in the film also and that‘s just too much Inception for a Batman film for me.

If I could pick any two villains I think I would pick Hugo Strange/Riddler and Hush.

LoL at Catman
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

i think both of the new movies are classic status

villains and all, they made it a nice style

if they continue this route im ok with whatever they bring

i think the villain choices for batman begins are great because they both match perfectly for what they were doing, they were showing bruce wayne becoming a Ninja , a ninja that is Batman
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:13 pm
futuristxen

Bane's not some random english actor fool...

Educate thyself. If he does Bane like he does Bronson(which they are pretty similar characters), then he could be better than Ledger's Joker. Watch Bronson and tell me I'm wrong.

<div></div><div>BRONSON: Movie Trailer. Watch more top selected videos about: Matt King, Katy Barker</div>

Bane could be a terrific character if done properly. He's basically a class struggle against people like Bruce Wayne. In fact in the comics he's hispanic, son of a revolutionary, born into the prison system, and in response perfects his body and mind--there's a class tension there in the character's concept that would be dope to see explored. Suprised they didn't get Del Toro to be him though. But yeah, Hardy is mental.

I thought this thread would be about Dick Grayson being the new Batman.
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:27 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Get Tim Burton, Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito, Jack Nicholsen, and Prince on board and I'll watch it. Misspellings, sorry I'm on my phone.

Also, buy the new Sims. It'll make you forget all about your Batman worries.
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:42 pm
PoetryBox

This is one movie im counting down the days. The only things confrimed right now is Bane as the villian and that salina kyle is in the movie, the reports dont even say catwoman. Last thing i read is that Marion Cotillard was in talks about playing as Talia al Ghul and that Joseph Gordon-Levitt was also in talks about taking a role.

Bane is an interesting choice in villian but logical one i guess since in the last film batman is seen as the villian a the end and I'm guessing Bane is brought in to bring batman down. I always thought Bane was one of Batmans underratted villians cause hes one the few villians from Batmans rouge gallary that can go toe to toe with him in a fight and match his wits and intellgence.
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:07 pm
Dream Inspired

don't you lol at catman.
hahaha
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:25 pm
Prontoid

I think Bane is an excellent choice and could be done real well...that dude looks like he could pull it off....Clayface would be stupid i reckon and maybe too similar to the sandman guy in spiderman in execution...

I'd also prefer Mr Scarface and the Ventriliquost over Mad Hatter, Riddler, Penguin or Clayface
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next