Search
Register
NFL Football 2010
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Captiv8

The Packers also abandoned the run game for no real reason in the third quarter, which is when the went stagnant. Enter the fourth quarter when they started to run again and viola! touchdown. It was a pass, sure, but that's what running the ball will do.

Everybody except Steelers fans seems to be really happy for Rodgers and the Packers. I think that's a testament to the character of their team. Everybody knows their role, Rodgers has ultra poise, and they rallied together when it mattered most. Good work, Green Bay.
Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:00 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Eric B wrote:
It is only natural to dislike your division rivals, and the Cowboys. Everyone hates the Cowboys! America's team, what kind of bullshit is that. I live in America, and they aren't my team.

They're your team.
Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:08 pm
neveragainlikesheep

Captiv8 wrote:
The Packers also abandoned the run game for no real reason in the third quarter, which is when the went stagnant. Enter the fourth quarter when they started to run again and viola! touchdown. It was a pass, sure, but that's what running the ball will do.

Everybody except Steelers fans seems to be really happy for Rodgers and the Packers. I think that's a testament to the character of their team. Everybody knows their role, Rodgers has ultra poise, and they rallied together when it mattered most. Good work, Green Bay.

Everyone? I think you might be buying the storyline the media is putting out just a bit too much.
Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:25 pm
Jared Paul

spagucci-one wrote:
WrathChild wrote:
poopsnack wrote:
Cheer for your team, but don't relish in the failure of another.

That's one of the great things about NFL rivalries, relishing in your rivals failure. I'm sorry, but as a Niners fan, I LOVE watching the Cowboys and Rams lose.

Agreed Wrath! I love seeing the Eagles and Redskins lose!

A colts, jets, or steelers loss is not as good as a Pat's win, but it still feels pretty good. I'm not gonna lie.
Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:54 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FranktheP

Jared Paul wrote:
spagucci-one wrote:
WrathChild wrote:
poopsnack wrote:

That's one of the great things about NFL rivalries, relishing in your rivals failure. I'm sorry, but as a Niners fan, I LOVE watching the Cowboys and Rams lose.

A colts, jets, or steelers loss is not as good as a Pat's win, but it still feels pretty good. I'm not gonna lie.

I still love when my high school rival loses...22 years later. I don't want to watch sports with anyone who does not "pick a side"...it is what makes it fun and worthwhile...hell I pick sides during "mites on ice"...
Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:40 pm
Captiv8

neveragainlikesheep wrote:
Captiv8 wrote:

Everyone? I think you might be buying the storyline the media is putting out just a bit too much.

My use of "seems" was meant to convey the idea in general, not in unanimity.
Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 pm
Inedible Condiment

FranktheP wrote:
Jared Paul wrote:
spagucci-one wrote:
WrathChild wrote:
poopsnack wrote:

I still love when my high school rival loses...22 years later. I don't want to watch sports with anyone who does not "pick a side"...it is what makes it fun and worthwhile...hell I pick sides during "mites on ice"...

Trust me, we don't like watching sports with you either. Superfans are the worst people, in the moment when they espouse their superfandom, in the world.
Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:40 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51