Archival Footage of Woman Taking LSD
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

anomaly
Loserface

jehu wrote:
the mean wrote:
crash wrote:
we worked through some problems we've had of recent. i felt like she could say anything to me and vice versa...

the drug actually makes you dumb as a rock

Crash's solution to relationship problems: be dumb as a rock.

why the pot shot? you honestly don't think that's the least bit intriguing?

would you like a lightshow?
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:52 pm
BillyDistro

Bahah. Anomaly's best postings ever. Killing it.
Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:33 am
jehu

anomaly wrote:
jehu wrote:
the mean wrote:
crash wrote:
we worked through some problems we've had of recent. i felt like she could say anything to me and vice versa...

the drug actually makes you dumb as a rock

Crash's solution to relationship problems: be dumb as a rock.

why the pot shot? you honestly don't think that's the least bit intriguing?

would you like a lightshow?

yes, i would. you wouldn't?
Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:49 am
Bicycle

yeah. Why is everybody hating on lightshows? colorful glowey lights are the reason science was invented

I did E once and it was one of the most uncomfortable experiences ive had. Not fun at all

Zagadka: LSD cant be compared to weed at all. When I smoke pot I get paranoid and have body aches and feel like I cant breath and its just real unpleasant if I dont have anything to focus my attention on. With LSD I wasn't like hallucinating things that weren't there or anything. it just basically enhanced what was in front of me. I think having an active imagination would help you accept whats going on
Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:12 pm
Confidential

At one time I would have been to scared to try LSD, a drug that I thought would start with me seeing satan and end with me in a mental hospital, thinking i was a peeled orange or something.

Now I am curious, think I have the stability to handle it, and might want to try a bit. Though the conditions would need to be right and I don't see everything coming together.
Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:27 am
xGasPricesx

Confidential wrote:
At one time I would have been to scared to try LSD, a drug that I thought would start with me seeing satan and end with me in a mental hospital, thinking i was a peeled orange or something.

Now I am curious, think I have the stability to handle it, and might want to try a bit. Though the conditions would need to be right and I don't see everything coming together.

You should definitely make sure the conditions are right. I always recommend doing it with a couple really good friends, the kind that you feel like you can tell pretty much anything too, and doing it a comfortable and familiar environment (preferably a house with a cool backyard and/or surrounding environment). This is really more the case with mushrooms, because of how much they fuck with your brain chemistry or way of thinking, but I think it's best to play it safe with LSD as well.

zagadka wrote:
It has always really appealed to me, but I've never done it because I already have a really intense imagination, lucid dreams, love of ghosts and interconnectedness of all things in life that I think I could get really freaked out.

Last time I smoked pot (10+ years ago) I thought I was going to die. But then again it was "really fucking awesome weed" to a chronic, every hour pot smoker...

I agree with pretty much everything Bicycle said. But I did want to add some of my own anecdotal experiences. Due to my lifestyle and friend choices in my earlier years, and to some extent still today, I've had many encounters with all kinds of hallucinogenic drugs. I've done both mushrooms and LSD way more times that I'd ever want to count, and tried an assortment of other hallucinogens more than a couple times. I've also had many friends whose histories make mine look like nothing.

All this is to say, that in my own personal experience, I've found that the people with the most active and vivid imaginations tend to fair the best with these kind of drugs, especially on the first go around. I obviously can't guarantee anything here, and my experiences with it don't exactly constitute a rigorous scientific study, but I have seen a thing or two.

If you are genuinely interested and have or know how to find a reliable source, and the only thing holding you back is your fear of the combination of the drug and your active imagination, I would say that you should take a little time to help calm that fear and then go for it. The advice I put out in my response to Confidential in the first part of the post is the same that I would suggest to you, there are also plenty of very informative and resourceful forums and sites for more information about this to help squelch your nervousness.

To both Confidential and Zagadka: If you do end up getting a situation you are comfortable with together and go through with it all, I hope that you have a wonderful time.
Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 am
Hellen Earth
could be a girl. could be a guy.

I have extensive experience with shrooms and LSD, but have never tried DMT and always have wanted to.

Anyone here have any experience with DMT? I love to hear those stories.
Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:26 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3