Profile
Search
Register
Log in
message
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Author Message
anomaly
Loserface


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2577
Location: DFW, TX
 Reply with quote  

I'm trying to be less douchy and assholish. I want my "seems to have nothing good to say" handle removed and something more bad-ass put in it's place
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:09 am
 View user's profile Send private message
mancabbage



Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 9255
Location: london
 Reply with quote  

she threw her toys out of the pram before and left when she got all emo about people who wanked themselves to death... but came back, you can bet she's reading every reply in here

Whether her name is amy or dave - i don't give a monkeys, but this character lark is laughable, its just her being fucking weird and seeking attention like a kid who ain't getting their pocket money because they behaved like a mug. Again.

I mean writing a book?! that was the best idea they could come up with... did dave really expect people to believe that?

Mental


ps


Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:50 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
redball



Joined: 12 May 2006
Posts: 6870
Location: Northern New Jersey
 Reply with quote  

While we're coming out of the closet here...

I have to admit that I once thought of creating a character along the lines of MMMC. The idea was to pull one over on not just the members but Sage. I went so far as to create an email account, a facebook page, and [most importantly] his bio page.

I present, Jizzy Steve. He's the Strange Famous signee you've never heard of.

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/jizzy/
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:04 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PoetryBox



Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 452
Location: brampton, ON
 Reply with quote  

The best thing about this thread is that picture of david carradine. There isnt anything "wrong" with what crazy did or is doing or whatever but its the fact that she stated it herself, like someone who's asking you a question but they proudly state the answer before you can answer cause they're glad they know it.

Last edited by PoetryBox on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:12 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
PoetryBox



Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 452
Location: brampton, ON
 Reply with quote  

redball wrote:
While we're coming out of the closet here...

I have to admit that I once thought of creating a character along the lines of MMMC. The idea was to pull one over on not just the members but Sage. I went so far as to create an email account, a facebook page, and [most importantly] his bio page.

I present, Jizzy Steve. He's the Strange Famous signee you've never heard of.

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/jizzy/


hahah this is awesome
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:14 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
pedavis



Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 1425
Location: Illinois, US
 Reply with quote  

PoetryBox wrote:
redball wrote:
While we're coming out of the closet here...

I have to admit that I once thought of creating a character along the lines of MMMC. The idea was to pull one over on not just the members but Sage. I went so far as to create an email account, a facebook page, and [most importantly] his bio page.

I present, Jizzy Steve. He's the Strange Famous signee you've never heard of.

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/jizzy/


hahah this is awesome

agreed. the mouse-overs are crackin me up.
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER


Joined: 30 Nov 2004
Posts: 4932
Location: Hous of Gaga
 Reply with quote  

pedavis wrote:
PoetryBox wrote:
redball wrote:
While we're coming out of the closet here...

I have to admit that I once thought of creating a character along the lines of MMMC. The idea was to pull one over on not just the members but Sage. I went so far as to create an email account, a facebook page, and [most importantly] his bio page.

I present, Jizzy Steve. He's the Strange Famous signee you've never heard of.

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/jizzy/


hahah this is awesome

agreed. the mouse-overs are crackin me up.


hahahah "the trav treatment"
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Captiv8



Joined: 25 Aug 2006
Posts: 8524
Location: Third Coast
 Reply with quote  

laurapalmer wrote:
I thought/still think Prolific Memorie was a real person who really was named memorie and really lives in Florida

I will be completely and totally fooled on that one if it is a joke account.

Even harder than joke accounts is when an old account is reclaimed and used to mess around.


She is in fact a real person named Memorie. Good kid, a little quirky and confused, but good all the same.
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:31 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21546
 Reply with quote  

It's too bad this is the first I'm hearing of Jizzy Steve.
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
redball



Joined: 12 May 2006
Posts: 6870
Location: Northern New Jersey
 Reply with quote  

Yeah... about that... uh, surprise!
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:28 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dream Inspired



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 2121
Location: genoa
 Reply with quote  

aaahahahaaa.
red for the win.
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:01 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
anomaly
Loserface


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2577
Location: DFW, TX
 Reply with quote  

I used to be Loserface. Not sure if anyone remembers, but Jared Paul hated me for thinking it'd be a stupid idea for Rage Against The Machine to try to do another album.

I even got a thread about how stupid i was. That was a proud day.
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:03 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
b. dolan
FBI agent


Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Posts: 5698
 Reply with quote  

1. My eye keeps reading the thread title as 'The character of Crazy Amy is being retarded.' I can't be the only one.

2. thread got awesome.
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
crash



Joined: 07 Aug 2003
Posts: 5456
Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption
 Reply with quote  

anomaly wrote:
I used to be Loserface. Not sure if anyone remembers, but Jared Paul hated me for thinking it'd be a stupid idea for Rage Against The Machine to try to do another album.

I even got a thread about how stupid i was. That was a proud day.

yeah i was actually thinking the other day about how that moniker doesn't really fit you anymore. but hey, at least it's not LAME KID.
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:12 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
anomaly
Loserface


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 2577
Location: DFW, TX
 Reply with quote  

I'm making a conscious effort to stop being such a dick in every aspect of my life. I come home pissed off after traffic and bills and dogs shitting on my carpet and all the shit everyone else has to deal with daily. Being a dick on the forum isn't necessary. I should embrace you turds, not blast people cause i had a shitty day. Last year was rough to say the least, but it's getting much much better.



"you make me wanna be a better man"
haha
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:26 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:22 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon