Search
Register
RIP 2010. Long live 2011!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Ardamus315

2010 was a challenging year. Made me focus on more important things and get people around me that I need to lift me up. Lost my full time gig so, I ended up working part-time and getting back into school for a grad degree. Dealt with about 4 women like dating changed with the seasons, LOL. But I have to say itsprompted me in a better position to work on my next official solo record with some notable production and guests on it. And also, a collabo record or two in the midst. I'm hoping to make 2011 better for myself. With a 3.5 GPA and upcoming shows opening up for Das Racist and Joell Ortiz in Jan., I feel like things are getting off to a good start. If I can finally get to Amsterdam, I'll feel even better.

And I have to say to you, Sage, if you didn't see this on your FB.....thanks again for allowing me to sell my product in your store. That was one of my best moments in 2010 musically and personally.
Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:14 pm
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

2010 was a rollercoaster for just about everyone I know. Great joys met with equal sadness. Sssssssooooo long ssssspleeeeeeen.

Have a great journey in South Africa. Can't wait to hear about your experiences there, I sure it will be completely life altering to say the least.

On a lighter note. I like those glasses on you.
Post Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:37 pm
sarah q

Best wishes and safe travels. 2011 feels warm and giving thus far. Bless those children and your heart for being there to help.
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2