Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Top Conspiracy Theories
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Author Message
Plum Puddin'



Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 1793
Location: Snagglepussy.
 Reply with quote  

i dont know for sure about any off them but the ones that interest me are chemtrails, ufo's, haarp,ancient egypt, illuminati/NWO.

i reckon somewhere there is a cloned human breathing.

The 'Faul' McCartney one is awesome.

i was kinda hoping the LCN collider was gonna create a black hole when it was started up.

Only kinda, though.

Then there's the rilly rill ones.
Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:52 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Plum Puddin'



Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 1793
Location: Snagglepussy.
 Reply with quote  

ecapataz wrote:
I wonder what kind of magic top secret governmental cloak & respirators the Illuminati use to protect themselves from chemtrails?


They get a bi-monthly suppository mail out. It's a small price to pay on the road to living forevvvvverrr. evver. evaah.



Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:06 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
redball



Joined: 12 May 2006
Posts: 6870
Location: Northern New Jersey
 Reply with quote  

firefly wrote:
Out of everyone I know who thinks 9/11 was an inside job - and i know A LOT of people who think that, maybe even more who don't - none of them ever said anything anti-semetic. Lumping CT with anti-semitism is innacurate, not to mention demonizing.


I'm sure that your acquaintances are a proper representative sample of the Truthers group. We will now strike the antisemitism from the record.
Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
firefly



Joined: 27 Sep 2002
Posts: 3990
Location: Montreal
 Reply with quote  

redball wrote:
firefly wrote:
Out of everyone I know who thinks 9/11 was an inside job - and i know A LOT of people who think that, maybe even more who don't - none of them ever said anything anti-semetic. Lumping CT with anti-semitism is innacurate, not to mention demonizing.


I'm sure that your acquaintances are a proper representative sample of the Truthers group. We will now strike the antisemitism from the record.


I'm just saying from my experiences. No one's talking about anti-semitic shit, even on youtube, etc. K, obviously not literally no one, but it's definitely not the majority? So why make the link? Cause it was a shitty article written by someone with a grudge perhaps. Dunno.
Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
redball



Joined: 12 May 2006
Posts: 6870
Location: Northern New Jersey
 Reply with quote  

So you're going to discredit an article that is mostly about right-wing extremists because of your personal experience. Does that mean you're hanging around with right-wing extremists? Black separatist groups?

Sorry but I even recall some mild antisemitism in some of the shit that Lucid posted on the matter, and I'm sure the right wing versions of the story are bound to be worse on that front. I'm not sure that the article was attempting to paint the entire movement, nor the majority of it, as antisemitic. Instead, it was saying that there are elements of the conspiracy theory that have antisemitic origins and believers who view the theory with an antisemitic bent.

FWIW, the SPLC is an organization that focuses on hate groups, so it should be unsurprising both that the author would focus on that aspect and that he would be knowledgeable of it.
Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:26 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Plum Puddin'



Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 1793
Location: Snagglepussy.
 Reply with quote  

Can one of the Manputers (Redball/Markus Minnesotaurus) or anyone else tell me why some contrails hang around all day?

In your words, dont link me to a 20 page pdf please.

Do you also think its possible to control parts of the weather with science yet?

Are the plates in the earth surrounded by oil at all for lube?

Once the oils gone, is the world going to fall apart?

What are these things pictured last year around the suns solar flares?



I may or may not believe none or all of these.

But I'm eager to subscribe to both of your newsletters on the subject.

I can be the threads whipping boy.

5KoOL mEe.

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:58 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hellen Earth
could be a girl. could be a guy.


Joined: 09 Jan 2003
Posts: 1278
Location: Fitchburg, MA
 Reply with quote  

Anyone on here against conspiracy theory are paid government shills spreading disinformation.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com is where I get my daily dose of the crazy.

My favorite one revolves around Eisenhower's 1954 meeting with ETs. The story goes that he met with negative service-to-self ETs and also with positive oriented service-to-other ETs. He chose to do business with the negative Annunaki who were repped by the Greys. We traded genetic material in the form of abductions for advanced tech. This has led to the world being under the thumb of Annunaki dark lord magickians of the highest order.

Not a conspiracy theory but channelled information that is pretty damn interesting:

http://www.lawofone.info/

I think conspiracy theories at their best crack open some peoples mind a little bit, which can be a good thing.
Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:23 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
firefly



Joined: 27 Sep 2002
Posts: 3990
Location: Montreal
 Reply with quote  

redball wrote:
So you're going to discredit an article that is mostly about right-wing extremists because of your personal experience. Does that mean you're hanging around with right-wing extremists? Black separatist groups?

Sorry but I even recall some mild antisemitism in some of the shit that Lucid posted on the matter, and I'm sure the right wing versions of the story are bound to be worse on that front. I'm not sure that the article was attempting to paint the entire movement, nor the majority of it, as antisemitic. Instead, it was saying that there are elements of the conspiracy theory that have antisemitic origins and believers who view the theory with an antisemitic bent.

FWIW, the SPLC is an organization that focuses on hate groups, so it should be unsurprising both that the author would focus on that aspect and that he would be knowledgeable of it.


The article is associating a real movement - and even worse, a THEORY, an idea - with bigots and crazies. That is dangerous. And this happens all the time with the conspiracy theorists. It's called a "straw man".
Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:52 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
outpatient



Joined: 07 Jul 2005
Posts: 475
Location: haggis and scotch eggs
 Reply with quote  

sometimes I like to think that conspiracy theorists are illuminati-funded agent provocateurs sent to distract us so we never get anything done. that's some Inception dream-within-a-dream shit.

anyway, the true believers are such masochistic weirdos. at least religious delusions can make you happier.
Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:53 am
 View user's profile Send private message
BillyDistro



Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 322
Location: Boulder, CO
 Reply with quote  

<object><param></param><param></param><param></param></object>

My friend is so into this. He showed it to me a while ago and I watched the whole thing. But have fun if you get through any of it!
Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:46 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LykeLotus



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Posts: 49
Location: Worcester
 Reply with quote  

They should turn this into a movie. I actually watched all 8 hrs of it. He has fans and his whole organization seems like a cult, but it was entertaining.

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Bicycle



Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 413
 Reply with quote  

outpatient wrote:
sometimes I like to think that conspiracy theorists are illuminati-funded agent provocateurs sent to distract us so we never get anything done. that's some Inception dream-within-a-dream shit.



Most of them are. Particularly the ones that are still alive and hosting radio shows. The purpose of this is to influence the collective conciousness into accepting a new reality for itself. They are currently preparing us for the false flag alien invasion that they cut out of the Watchmen movie. Or maybe just priming us to kill eachother off when the system collapses

2mexes fanbase will destroy me
Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:19 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
T-Wrex
p00ny tang


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 6381
Location: Detroit, Michigan
 Reply with quote  

AIDS and Swine Flu were created by rich white men to control the population of the third world, U,S, ghettos and the homosexuals...
Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:38 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Bicycle



Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 413
 Reply with quote  

Heres the official HIV patent information

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4647773.PN.&OS=PN/4647773&RS=PN/4647773

I dont understand any of it
Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:01 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Bicycle



Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 413
 Reply with quote  

<object>
Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:08 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:39 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon