Search
Register
Chilling Florida school board shooting video
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

T-Wrex
p00ny tang

I could see this leading to copycat crimes of other TEA Party anti-tax anti-government old white males spray painting Vs and going nuts on government employees and politicians after Obama gets re-elected in 2012 and the economy crumbles..

But people tell me I'm just a doomsayer... so maybe this is a one off.

Like the guy who flew the tiny plane into the building in Texas.
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:08 pm
Mr Jenkins

from his facebook page in the "About Me" section.

"My testament: Some people (the government sponsored media) will say I was evil, a monster (V) ... no ... I was just born poor in a country where the Wealthy manipulate, use, abuse, and economically enslave 95 percent of the population. Rich Republicans, Rich Democrats ... same-same ... rich ... they take turns fleecing us ... our few dollars ... pyramiding the wealth for themselves."
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:39 pm
BillyDistro

I watched this and didn't know what to think. Then I read everything here and I still don't know.

You can't blame the people for the way they reacted there. They must have been coming to terms that this is it, I could die here. Yeah, someone on here said they cowered down slowly. I noticed that too, I think I would try to move a little faster there. When he started buckin shots and missing and moved toward the other side of the room you just WANT to tell yourself you'd do a better job than the purse lady and WWF style chair shot him to the back of the head, or something. Anything.

This guys comments and V for Vendetta thing show he's clearly out of his fucking mind. Like, he really spray painted a V and circled it? I almost want to laugh at that. I wanna see Link in the next Zelda game spray paint a Triforce in Ganon's castle right before serving him the Master Sword to the face. He was almost on the balance between trying to be a character saving himself and himself. This guy was on some of this psycho shit, this trench coat mafia/VA tech shooter fucked up in the head type person. Age doesn't mean shit clearly. Something about having some blanks, and some not is interesting too. Maybe they will say which shots sequentially were blanks and live rounds. I think his 2nd shot was clearly just straight at the ground. I wondered if he had planned to put the gun to his head and shoot a blank, assuming he'd know or remember the bullet count. I don't know why I thought that but this is a fucked up story and kind of a fucked up thread so, it is what it is. I'm gonna stop thinking about this now.
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:50 pm
icarus502
kung-pwn master

Why is everyone calling this guy a Tea Partier? He doesn't seem like a Tea Partier to me. Or is it just "white+southern+late 50's+fat+crazy ="?
Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:39 am
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Sorry I labeled him as a TEA Partier.
Apparently... His only motive was his lack of Faith In God..

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=239989

Societies that place man at the center of the universe with no accountability to a higher authority produce Clay Dukes.
Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:50 am
Confidential

He had an issue with taxes.

The above article has got some inconsistent logic. Is he saying movies like V for Vendetta are responsible? But then is he saying that hypothetically if this guy listened to right wing radio, that the public would have wrongly it responsible? I'm giving this too much thought.

Last edited by Confidential on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm
anomaly
Loserface

we all do
Post Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 pm
IAmNiki

From the comfort of not having to be in her position, I can definately say that the swinging purse lady had me cracking up and re-playing it a few times. Maybe it's a little fucked up to find it funny, but it just is. You can tell how brave she is being by the way she completely throws herself to the ground and screams the second the guy turns around to face her, then she shows how she really feels about the situation. It's both admirable and hilarious all at once.

There have been a lot of bank robberies around here lately, some with deadly shootings. Whenever I'm standing inside the bank I drift off a little waiting in line and try to imagine what it would be like if someone similar to this dude came in with a gun. Glad to know he might have really horrible aim compared to the polished professionals I always imagine coming through the
door.

The guy gently asking the gunman "please don't do that" when he points the gun at him is kind of chilling. I can't imagine being put in a position where I thought someone was going to shoot me in the face.
Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:12 pm
phataccino

IAmNiki wrote:
The guy gently asking the gunman "please don't do that" when he points the gun at him is kind of chilling. I can't imagine being put in a position where I thought someone was going to shoot me in the face.

I've had guns pointed at me a few times...four, to be exact--and twice it was cops--but that seems like a bizarre reaction to me. I mean...I don't know I guess...I'm a completely different person now than when I was doing shit that resulted in guns being pointed at me, so maybe that's how I would react, but it seems really weird and out of place.
Post Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:19 pm
icarus502
kung-pwn master

phataccino wrote:
IAmNiki wrote:

I've had guns pointed at me a few times...four, to be exact--and twice it was cops--but that seems like a bizarre reaction to me. I mean...I don't know I guess...I'm a completely different person now than when I was doing shit that resulted in guns being pointed at me, so maybe that's how I would react, but it seems really weird and out of place.

I've had guns pointed at me before too and I thought his response was similar to what mine would be.
Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 am
Asterax

wrong post.
Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 am
erich

BillyDistro wrote:
This guy was on some of this psycho shit, this trench coat mafia/VA tech shooter fucked up in the head type person.

i don't know, this guy didn't strike me as psychotic. very upset, and not thinking clearly, yes. but this is not even the same ballpark as the Columbine or Fort Hood or Virginia Tech shootings. he was even attacked in the process and still didn't kill anyone but himself.

Quote:

"My testament: Some people (the government sponsored media) will say I was evil, a monster (V) ... no ... I was just born poor in a country where the Wealthy manipulate, use, abuse, and economically enslave 95 percent of the population. Rich Republicans, Rich Democrats ... same-same ... rich ... they take turns fleecing us ... our few dollars ... pyramiding the wealth for themselves."

i mean, i can't say this sounds crazy to me. makes me want to start an "It Gets Better" campaign; i wish i could just scoop him up and bring him to an ISO meeting or something.
Post Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4